Early Presidential Pick (Easy Money)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
    zitty, i also have a business degree from ole miss, my wife of 41 years also has a degree my 3 childern have a dregee, my son played baseball at ole miss, i'm 66 years old and make more money a year than you colud even think of no brag just fact you limp dick fucker! if you have a dick you better spit it out because it's not yours. did you say where you are from? as you can see you are alone in this. because you are the only dumb piece of shit that don't know what's going on in this country. what an ass you are. just go away bitch
    Zitti got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      I had a feeling this "Pick" thread would end up as a "Rant" thread!!!
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
        zitty, i also have a business degree from ole miss, my wife of 41 years also has a degree my 3 childern have a dregee, my son played baseball at ole miss, i'm 66 years old and make more money a year than you colud even think of no brag just fact you limp dick fucker! if you have a dick you better spit it out because it's not yours. did you say where you are from? as you can see you are alone in this. because you are the only dumb piece of shit that don't know what's going on in this country. what an ass you are. just go away bitch
        Sadly JT he isn't alone in this, there are millions more just like Zit who will re-elect Obama.
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

zittiboy

Originally posted by zittiboy View Post
          im 49 yrs old college educated and my parents werenot relate before they got married . like most of you kin foke . you prob donot have health insurence (i do) and all your teeth (i do) make a very good yrly salary(i do) and look up in websters under liberal= means open minded and conservative = against . inconclusion i do believe you are a racist gun lovin jesus junkin and live below the poverty line have a nice day redkneck
          you say you're 49 years old.....you also say in your profile, you were born April 2, 1962.....

Do you not yourself even recognize the fact you're now 50 years old....

your own profile tells me all I need to know......

You're from NY, no problem there.....you state you're a college educated Street Gambler......must be less than 1 yr, cause you're yet to compile a proper/correct sentence, and your spelling is 4th grade material......

you state your interest as WHORES and Betting.......maybe you qualify to be one of Your Boy Obamas Security staff..

you are soooooooooooooo wrong about JT in every statement.....Earns a hell of a good living, but he works for it, doesn't count on Obama Money, and he and his entire family have educations you'll never have......

You also say, you work in Electrical....
          are you,

A Lineman, a grunt, an installer, licensed contractor, elec parts sales, OR

do you streal electrical WIRE AND RESELL IT.....while you're whoring on the streets...

How much a month do you get from Govt. programs.......????
          Last edited by Kaptain; 04-19-2012, 01:55 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Omg Kapt!!!! Qualified to be on Obama's staff

Tears!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              God I love Jt when he gets fired up
              One of the best guys I have had the pleasure to meet. So damn down to earth. Give you his shirt off his back.

He is as passionate and loyal as they get.

Comment

the web site is loaded with poor white trash whom vote for losers im sorry but iam 49 and iam a elect and for your sorry ass iam union

Comment

What is going on here???? Why wasn't I informed that "iam" is now one word?

Comment

the web site is loaded with poor white trash whom vote for losers im sorry but iam 49 and iam a elect and for your sorry ass iam union
                    I got a grand says this guy is an illegal alien

Comment

About zittiboy
                      Biography
                      drug smuggling illegal living off legal tax paying americans
                      Interests
                      milking the system for all it is worth. milking obama's meatstick
                      Occupation
                      welfare recipient

Comment

zittiboy

from your own profile, filled out by you.....course this may have been done before you stuck your face up Obamas ASS...and you were breathing good USA Air, not the portion Obama wants you to have...

your profile...

Date of Birth
                        April 2, 1962 (50)
                        Total Posts
                        Blog Entries

what this means is simply.....youy don't know your birth date, or you don't know how old you are.....Must be results from that College Educated head of your....

you've been a member since 2005......that means in June, you'll have enjoyed our company for 7 years.....I think thats right, I'm not as educated as you.........

you say you are an electrician....who reads the drawings for you.....electerical schematics......prints.....bill of matetrials...damn sure can't be you cause you cant read, write, spell, or think.....

modarators, as zittiboy would say, pleese evick dis aswhole, kause hees simplee trubble, and wees dont needs hymn......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I think zitty-shity should run for president!!!!! Bet he don't know who pappy was much less mammy!!!!! What a waste of life this dirty bag is. Hey zitty you are welcome to come visit my place of business any time you have the balls, i'll show you what being a red-neck is all about( got any ) ?? AND I'LL FEED YOUR SORRY ASS AND THEN YOU CAN TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU HAVE ANY WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT
                          Last edited by jt4545; 04-19-2012, 05:19 PM.
                          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

ur a tuff guy and a fat guy too

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X