Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Kidding Me?? Now They Are Teaching Gay History??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for Pebble Beach California could drop off the fucking map IMO. The fact that folks believe Case Anthony is in California cause that's the only place she would be accepted tells me all I need to know about that place

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      If it wasn't for Pebble Beach California could drop off the fucking map IMO. The fact that folks believe Case Anthony is in California cause that's the only place she would be accepted tells me all I need to know about that place
      Big Sur and the redwood trees can stay too

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Big Sur and the redwood trees can stay too
        Hey Orange. Did ya hear about the 13 southernmost counties in CA exploring seceeding, not from the US, but from CA? No shit, they want to form their own 51st state...and they're REALLY SERIOUS...BTW, the only big city in those 13 counties is San Diego...and even SD is loony by other American standards, but they're fed up with the fiscal insanity in Sacremento and the uber looniness of SF and the rest of the State...Trying to look into this to see if there's any way they could actually do it..Sounds far-fetched, but if I HAD to live in SD, I'd sure as hell look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by umreb78 View Post
          Hey Orange. Did ya hear about the 13 southernmost counties in CA exploring seceeding, not from the US, but from CA? No shit, they want to form their own 51st state...and they're REALLY SERIOUS...BTW, the only big city in those 13 counties is San Diego...and even SD is loony by other American standards, but they're fed up with the fiscal insanity in Sacremento and the uber looniness of SF and the rest of the State...Trying to look into this to see if there's any way they could actually do it..Sounds far-fetched, but if I HAD to live in SD, I'd sure as hell look into it.
          I did hear something about that. North California and South California would just sound crazy. But would else should we expect?

Comment

Yea California is the worst, don't come here, don't even visit, it's scary. I don't even think we have Mountain Dew.

Comment

We already have a South California. They just call it Mexico for now
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                We already have a South California. They just call it Mexico for now
                Or will California turn into Northern Mexico??

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                  Yea California is the worst, don't come here, don't even visit, it's scary. I don't even think we have Mountain Dew.
                  aahhhh...sarcasm...very good. How nuts does a state have to be for even leftanistas to leave? Like the locusts, they destroy anything of economic value and scurry on to another state to destroy its fiscal sanity as well. Looks like the CA loons (an EPA protected species) are about to take over Colorado and Arizona now. Their bankrupting of Nevada has been underway for quite awhile now so that's alost cause. One thing is sure though. They will have a hell of a hard time invading Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                    How are they going to teach gay history? They know when it started etc?

They have traced it back to a small Arkansas town to a closet queen who trys to cover up his compulsion to suck cock by ax murdering people.

They know he is queer, a Patriot fan, owns an on-line business, and he chops people up
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by umreb78 View Post
                      aahhhh...sarcasm...very good. How nuts does a state have to be for even leftanistas to leave? Like the locusts, they destroy anything of economic value and scurry on to another state to destroy its fiscal sanity as well. Looks like the CA loons (an EPA protected species) are about to take over Colorado and Arizona now. Their bankrupting of Nevada has been underway for quite awhile now so that's alost cause. One thing is sure though. They will have a hell of a hard time invading Texas.
                      Houston has the Trinity River, why would anybody ever leave?

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        They have traced it back to a small Arkansas town to a closet queen who trys to cover up his compulsion to suck cock by ax murdering people.

They know he is queer, a Patriot fan, owns an on-line business, and he chops people up

Comment

Well, Kaz will always have a job in the education industry

Comment

Working...
                          X