Poster Savage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF

No one should be bashing anyone else's plays. Anyone posting plays is posting plays that they believe will win. If they don't win then that's on them. Now if you followed their picks and lost then that's on you. If you don't want to handicap a game and only follow people's plays good luck, but don't bitch about it if you loose.

Second Savage you're all over forums bitching and posting service plays. Is it now time to get on the nuts of regular posters? By the way post some fucking plays of your own.

Some of the shit that goes on here is just fucking stupid! I would like to think that we are all adults, but I have to remind myself that isn't always true.

And by the way if anyone says didn't you read this or that post fuck no. I'm not reading a book. Cliff notes is the type of guy that I am

Comment

I don't get what all the fighting is about.

For quite some time people fought over Lang's plays just so they could go the other way blindly.

I have no idea if Sandman is good or bad but if poster X loses and I know that then why not just either wish them luck or say nothing at all and go the other way.

Personal attacks arent needed and neither are records really....but if someone does keep a record it needs to be accurate.

Calling Sandman out is just plain stupid and childish.....if you cant say anything good to him or constructive then keep away IMO.

But again the bottom line is a poor capper is just as essential to a forum as a solid capper is if utilized properly IMO and calling him out or pointing out how bad someone is useless because it created animosity and possible could cause that person to not post.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        WTF
        Second Savage you're all over forums bitching and posting service plays. Is it now time to get on the nuts of regular posters? By the way post some fucking plays of your own.

Comment

Working...
        X