Poster Savage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster Savage

Why not just just fade the picks quietly if you know they arent any good. A 60% capper is just as valuable as a 40% capper.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...ain-today.html

PEACE

In answer to your question, I don't fade anyone-thats not my style.
    I never said that he is as bad over time as his 2-16 record.
    The whole point is that imo he should have acknowledged that at the very least he has been cold for quite a long time with posted plays before telling folks to play his picks and perhaps re-examine his methodology.
    I stand by that no matter how much the "moderator" in charge of this discussion throws insulting and non relevant remarks at me.
    Last edited by savage1; 02-17-2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

As a bystander to this situation, isnt the point of posting on here to help each other win money? It makes it very difficult for those of us who dont have all the time in the world to go back and check everyones record over the last year before we play them. I think this site would gain a lot more credibility if everyone at least attempted to keep their record even though I know that will never happen. I posted plays a few times and got killed those nights, therefore I just decided to keep my plays to myself. I dont see what is so hard about admitting if you have been doing bad or not. Some people on here picks SUCK! that doesnt mean they shouldn't post, but as a common courtesy it would be nice if you at least admit it, because when you don't you lose people money, and as i stated earlier the point of this site is to help eachother WIN money!

Comment

i been on a drought as of late

fade my plays and youll be rich!!

Comment

Originally posted by violivei12 View Post
          As a bystander to this situation, isnt the point of posting on here to help each other win money? It makes it very difficult for those of us who dont have all the time in the world to go back and check everyones record over the last year before we play them. I think this site would gain a lot more credibility if everyone at least attempted to keep their record even though I know that will never happen. I posted plays a few times and got killed those nights, therefore I just decided to keep my plays to myself. I dont see what is so hard about admitting if you have been doing bad or not. Some people on here picks SUCK! that doesnt mean they shouldn't post, but as a common courtesy it would be nice if you at least admit it, because when you don't you lose people money, and as i stated earlier the point of this site is to help eachother WIN money!

Who is forcing you to play anyones picks ?? Only yourself

If the picks SUCK as you say, why are you here ??

Other peoples picks are losing you money ?? Then dont play them. Handicap yourself.

Have a great day savagejr
          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

As Savage continues to be the protector of the board, and expands our horizons with his thought provoking threads and questions of great depth, all will become clear. We are in the presence of a modern day DaVinci. We can't appreciate his brilliance. We are the commoners, the masses, we cannot understand.

I sit on the edge of my seat waiting for the enlightened one to post his prose. Maybe someday I will understand how I should live my life as the prophet does.

Your arrogance is sickening
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Damn, how did I miss the sandman thread and now it's closed???

Sandman...keep posting

Insidethe a-hole...funny stuff

Wayne...right on the head

Savage...get a clue. How do you bash someone who posts plays when you seldom/never post one??? I didn't have time to check all your posts to see if you actually did post one. I do know that out of your 13,040 (YTD-that's record keeping) less than 5% were actually interesting or relevant. Have a nice day
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Hey Phil-look up the difference between bashing and pointing out something which was verfied and should be pointed out in the name of full disclosure so that perhaps some folks might not have played a game if they had know the past recent results.

I will add to one thing to which you said:

Sandman...keep posting AND TELL US HOW YOU HAVE DONE OF LATE WITH POSTED PLAYS!
                You have a "nice day" also.

Comment

"Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?"
                  Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                    Hey Phil-look up the difference between bashing and pointing out something which was verfied and should be pointed out in the name of full disclosure so that perhaps some folks might not have played a game if they had know the past recent results.

I will add to one thing to which you said:

Sandman...keep posting AND TELL US HOW YOU HAVE DONE OF LATE WITH POSTED PLAYS!
                    You have a "nice day" also.
                    #1 You pointed outsomething AFTER the game was over, nice job Dragnet...(verified and full disclosure)
                    #2 Maybe you should have told everyone what Sandmans record was right after he posted his play, not after it lost...(verified and full disclosure)
                    #3 Maybe try to post some winners for all to see so you can be held to the same level of accountability that you expect from all other posters...(verified and full disclosure)
                    If you can't do that, STFU

Comment

You're missing the whole point, pal.(directed at Phil).
                      It was SANDMAN who should have stated how he has been doing with his posted plays in the first place and NOT ME!
                      To say that I should post picks has no relavance to this conversation.
                      That is like saying that a baseball or football fan cannot criticize a player because he(the fan) never played the agme.
                      Perhaps if is YOU who should STFU until you make some sense!

Comment

It was SANDMAN who should have stated how he has been doing with his posted plays in the first place and NOT ME!
                        That is like saying that a baseball or football fan cannot criticize a player because he(the fan) never played the agme.
                        OK Pal... NOONE has an obligation to post their records until the Savvy police says so. I think that there is relevance to to posting records since you are questioning people who don't do it, yet you don't post plays or keep your records. 3rd, I don't thint you ever played a game of any kind in your life. Hope I made some sense in your useless life. I'm out.

Comment

Savage, simple question that I asked a couple times and you refuse to answer. Why the selective monitoring and calling out? There are a few posters posting picks with a lot more arrogance and boldness than the poster you called out. They post no record, and I have NEVER seen you question their posts.

I almost feel that you meant no harm, but are too arrogant or stubborn to admit you were wrong. You have been backed into a corner, and instead of fighting your way out, you are digging a bigger hole. Its ok to be wrong, trust me, I know.

If you still insist you are right, why the selective calling out?

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                            OK Pal... NOONE has an obligation to post their records until the Savvy police says so. I think that there is relevance to to posting records since you are questioning people who don't do it, yet you don't post plays or keep your records. 3rd, I don't thint you ever played a game of any kind in your life. Hope I made some sense in your useless life. I'm out.
                            You rationalize everything away and still don't get it!
                            The whole point about whether I or anyone else played a game or not is that WE DIDN'T HAVE TO in order to criticize someone who did.
                            My useless life??? If you have a fraction of all the good life has to offer that I do, you would be lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post
                              Savage, simple question that I asked a couple times and you refuse to answer. Why the selective monitoring and calling out? There are a few posters posting picks with a lot more arrogance and boldness than the poster you called out. They post no record, and I have NEVER seen you question their posts.

I almost feel that you meant no harm, but are too arrogant or stubborn to admit you were wrong. You have been backed into a corner, and instead of fighting your way out, you are digging a bigger hole. Its ok to be wrong, trust me, I know.

If you still insist you are right, why the selective calling out?
                              Yes I insist I am right.
                              I sift through the plays each day look at who everyone is on along with those at some other forums and then make my decisions.
                              Perhaps it is because sandman has been around a while and doesn't come around too often that I notice his play more when he does post something.
                              It has just srtuck in my mind that during the last year or so when he has posted a play, for the most part it has lost.
                              I went back and confirmed my suspicion.
                              I think if he knew about the record, he should be letting people know about it at this point before telling folks to play his pick.
                              If he wasn't aware of his record, well perhaps my calling him out on it might remind him to keep track.
                              If you think I was singling him out, sorry that was not my intent-believe what you wish.
                              Last edited by savage1; 02-18-2011, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X