Does Anyone Care That The Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
    Flare, please do not make post like this because I expect more out of you based on the friendship we're developed over the years. We all know he's not a Muslim, but when people keep making post like yours or make comments like this, a lot of people that are not very smart believe it. On top of that--they vote.

I only did it to point out his preferential treatment of the Muslim world. Seems he will bend over backwards for them while dissing Israel.

Now he traveling like a King in India spending millions (est. 200 million on this trip) of taxpayer money while regular Americans continue to struggle.

No wonder he got his clock cleaned on election day.

You are a good man GM, nothing personal and I think you know where I am coming from. This government over-spending has to stop!
    NBA is a joke

Comment

GM,

Terrence Cody starting to play more for the Ravens, looking good.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

I only did it to point out his preferential treatment of the Muslim world. Seems he will bend over backwards for them while dissing Israel.

Now he traveling like a King in India spending millions (est. 200 million on this trip) of taxpayer money while regular Americans continue to struggle.

You are a good man GM, nothing personal and I think you know where I am coming from. This government over-spending has to stop!
        hey bud, its been proven that the 200 million dollar estimate is total bull crap. it was written by some indian blogger that has no idea what he's talking about. What's bad is that a politician quoted that price, and when a reporter asker her where she got the figure she said "she read it somewhere on the internet." it's total BS and it's horrible that we don't have politicians responsible enough to get there facts straight--They can't go around quoting bloggers facts when the bloggers are not held accountable. That's why real newspapers are not printing it because they know they'd get in trouble for printing lies. I was watching O'Reily and he even said the 200 million was an out and out lie.
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

GM,

Terrence Cody starting to play more for the Ravens, looking good.
          Yeah, Yall are going to have quite a rotation once he gets the D down pat. The fact that he's gone is one of the reasons I'm not surprised Bama has been sliding a bit this year. We had 5 players from our D drafted last year and 4 are starting in the NFL this year: McClain (Oak), Areneas (KC), Jackson (Hou), and Diedrick (NENGLAND). Diedreck was a 7th round pick and he's starting for the Pats--losing him and Cody from our Dline is the reason we have 75% less sacks than we did at this point last year. BTW, Dareus isn't looking as good without Cody there to take on double teams. IMO, if yall can get some sort of consistency out of your corners, yall will be in the super bowl.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

As for his preferential treatment to the Muslim world, as of now his administration has killed more muslims in Afganistan and arrested and convicted more muslims than the last four years of the Bush administation. In addition, he has a number of Jewish members in his cabinent, so your opinion in regards to his treatment to the muslim world is unfounded. You have your right to your own opinion, but the facts to back them up are not there. This post in nothing against you as a person because I respect you and think of you as a friend on here, but I feel that I need to nip any and all false claims in regards to Obama and his relationship with the muslim world.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post
              I saw a Muslim fall into the river last night.

Being a responsible citizen, I informed the emergency services.

It's 8:30 AM and they still haven't responded!

I'm now starting to think I've wasted a stamp!

OMG ...

Sorry, BUT THAT'S FUNNY!

Comment

Working...
              X