Does Anyone Care That The Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Care That The Muslims

can do anything in America and worldwide without anyone being called a FUCKING MUSLIM RACIST,when world wide the FUCKING MUSLIMS can do anything they want,killing,beheading,eliminating all other forms of religion?

It sickens me!

Comment

I love Muslims.

signed,

your Muslim President
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Ignorance at its finest!

Comment

Originally posted by violivei12 View Post
          Ignorance at its finest!

Ignorant enough to know that Muslims will take this country down, given the chance. Wake up idiots.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Iranians stage mass protest against 'Great Satan' US

AFP – Iranian schoolgirls step on a US flag while holding cartoons depicting US President Barack Obama outside …

Play Video Iran Video:Freed From Iran's Most Notorious Prison FOX News .
            by Jay Deshmukh Jay Deshmukh – Thu Nov 4, 6:58 am ET
            TEHRAN (AFP) – Thousands of Iranians chanted "Death to America" as they staged Thursday a mass protest against the "Great Satan" to mark the 31st anniversary of the capture of the American embassy by Islamist students.

Tehran, meanwhile, welcomed Washington's decision to list shadowy rebel group Jundallah as a foreign terrorist organisation, saying it was the "right" move, but reiterated its allegation that the US supports the Sunni network.

Iran annually on November 4 marks the anniversary of the capture of the US embassy by Islamist students in Tehran in 1979, months after the Islamic revolution which toppled the US-backed shah.

On Thursday, waving Iranian flags and carrying anti-US banners alongside posters of Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the largely young crowd also shouted anti-Israel slogans outside the now closed US embassy.

Banners saying "I will give my life for the leader (Khamenei)" and another quoting Iran's revolutionary leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini as saying, "If you want to shout, shout at the US", were displayed at the embassy compound, an AFP correspondent reported.

The embassy has remained shuttered and the US and Iran have had no diplomatic ties since then.

The students, who took 52 American diplomats hostage for 444 days, said they were responding to Washington's refusal to hand over the deposed shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.

Ezatollah Zaragami, the keynote speaker at the rally and one of the 1979 hostage takers, hit out at US President Barack Obama.

"Obama has acted very weakly and badly when it comes to his foreign policy," Zaragami, who now heads Iranian state media, told the cheering crowd.

"The reason for that is that he is using an array of advisers who are exhausted bureaucrats."

The organisers of the anti-US demonstration, in their final declaration, said that Iran considers "America as the Great Satan and enemy number one".

Over the past three decades, many Iranians who led the storming of the embassy have however become severe critics of the regime they helped to establish.

This year's anti-US protest, one of the cornerstones of the Islamic regime, came days before expected nuclear talks which will see US and Iranian officials sitting at the same table for discussions on Tehran's controversial atomic programme.

World powers led by US suspect Iran's atomic drive is aimed at making weapons, a charge denied by Tehran.

US-Iranian animosity rose markedly during the tenure of former US president George W. Bush, who lumped Iran as part of an "axis of evil" along with North Korea and Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

The bitterness between the two nations has risen further since 2005, when President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad took office. The hardliner repeatedly launches anti-US tirades.

Iran's Khamenei, the all-powerful leader of the Islamic republic, has also made it clear he still distrusts the United States despite Bush successor Obama's initial diplomatic overtures towards Tehran.

On Wednesday, Khamenei praised the embassy takeover 31 years ago and expressed his distrust of US leaders.

"This act is the symbol of courage and intrepidness of the young revolutionary generation against the grandeur of America, because the capture of the den of spies (US embassy) destabilised the power of America," he told a gathering of students on the eve of the anniversary.

Not all words directed Thursday at the US were hostile, however, with the Islamic republic welcoming a Washington decision to label Jundallah (Soldiers of God) as a foreign terrorist group.

"Fighting terrorism is a general responsibility of all nations and the Islamic Republic of Iran in this regard considers placing (Abolmalek) Rigi's terrorist group on the US national list of terror organisations as a move in the right direction," foreign ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast said.

He, however, reiterated Iranian accusations that Washington supports the group.

The United States on Wednesday officially designated Jundallah a foreign terrorist organization, blaming it for a series of attacks in Iran.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

I saw a Muslim fall into the river last night.

Being a responsible citizen, I informed the emergency services.

It's 8:30 AM and they still haven't responded!

I'm now starting to think I've wasted a stamp!

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                  I love Muslims.

signed,

your Muslim President
                  Flare, please do not make post like this because I expect more out of you based on the friendship we're developed over the years. We all know he's not a Muslim, but when people keep making post like yours or make comments like this, a lot of people that are not very smart believe it. On top of that--they vote.
                  "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post

Wow, I wonder why they hate us... I'm not saying that I'm a champion for Muslims, but I know comments like yours does not make our relationship with them any easier or better.
                    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                      but I know comments like yours does not make our relationship with them any easier or better.
                      Who the fuck wants a relationship with them?

Comment

Drop a bomb. Nobody would care.
                        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Drop a bomb.
                          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

We are going to have to have some sort of dialouge with them now and in the future. I think we have to rise up and be better than them. They expect us to fight hate with hate. They are here whether we like it or not and we have need to realize that we have to deal with them---they have all the oil. The terrorist are uneducated religous fanatics, so the only way we will move forward is by educating our people first.

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10 View Post
                              Drop a bomb. Nobody would care.
                              Really smart answer from you, but I don't expect you to get into a conversation with someone else without calling names or being violent.

Comment

Working...
                              X