Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was 911 terrorists or our own government?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
    anyone who thinks 9.11 was an inside job is a complete idiot, someone so stupid i wouldn't want to reason with them or even consider them a friend. out of all the stupid things i've ever heard, this will always take the cake.

that's like saying katrina was a government sanctioned hurricane ordered by bush. oh wait, the libs already do.
    And that is was they are ... I did not want to say it because I wanted everyone's opinion ... but yes, they are libs

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      Kb, I agree it is very hard to believe ... I have friends that believe it was our government and I argue with them all the time ...

Now, saying that I want you to read the following ... read it with an open mind ... What happened to the parts of the plane?? What happened to the bodies that were on the plane?? What happened to all the Luggage?? Not a trace ... How about the way the buildings collapsed?? Like it was a demolition

There is strong evidence leaning both ways however I am still convinced it was our own government. First of all there was no debris at the crash site of United 93. Maybe a tiny bit but compare it to an average commercial airline crash. There would've been a lot more debris almost the whole plane had it been an average crash. Also it's completely obvious that the World Trade Centers were controlled demolitions because the towers fell nearly at free-fall speed and had it been a 'pancake' effect as people say it was it would've fallen a lot slower, 1 floor at a time not to mention there would still be beams in the center sticking up in the air. WTC 7 was on fire and collapsed with no collateral damage at all and when examining the debris the cuts on the beams were identical to those made on beams in controlled demolitions. Also I'm told that more than half of the 'supposed' hijackers are still alive to this day. And how would a 747 airliner get low enough to the ground to crash perfectly into the pentagon? Let's say a plane did hit the pentagon; Why is the crash site smaller than the actual size of a 747. Why won't the FBI release the security recordings of any of the near by buildings 9 years after? I believe it was a missile that hit the pentagon.

Normally if a pilot doesn't respond to the tower the guy at the tower is to report to his supervisor. The supervisor is supposed to contact a military officer who then sends out fighter jets to see whats going on. This entire process is supposed take approx. 10 minutes but in this case didn't happen for 80 minutes (1 hour and 20 minutes). Now the one thing that can completely contradict this being an inside job is the family members who talked to their loved ones on United 93. So was the United 93 hijackers no affiliated with the WTC/pentagon attacks and just coincidentally on the same day or what?
      Ok lets sy Al-Quaeda did do it. Then howcome so many things 'happened' to go wrong with the defense system. How come FBI won't release security tapes. How come everyone ignores logic? Scientifically proven the WTCs would NOT have collapsed when hit by a single plane. The architect himself said the towers were specifically designed NOT to collapse if hit by a plane.
      You guys all seem a lil slow to me cuz not a single question of mine has been answered. All you guys just say 'it was terrorists' without looking into or caring about the facts. I am not saying I am certain or I want to to be our govt cuz I don't. I want my questions answered not a bunch of retards saying stupid shit
      i was reading with an open mind, until our conspiracy theorist decided to use 'cuz' and didn't realize how come was two words.

perhaps if he/she spent more time paying attention in school instead of daydreaming about the day they will save the world from evil business men they might know how to spell.

Comment

Now, saying that I want you to read the following ... read it with an open mind ... What happened to the parts of the plane?? What happened to the bodies that were on the plane?? What happened to all the Luggage?? Not a trace ... How about the way the buildings collapsed?? Like it was a demolition

i did have an open mind. then my brains fell out.
        Last edited by molta02; 09-13-2010, 06:11 PM.

Comment

And that is was they are ... I did not want to say it because I wanted everyone's opinion ... but yes, they are libs
          not even libs. libs aren't that dumb.

Comment

anyone who thinks 9.11 was an inside job is a complete idiot, someone so stupid i wouldn't want to reason with them or even consider them a friend. out of all the stupid things i've ever heard, this will always take the cake.

that's like saying katrina was a government sanctioned hurricane ordered by bush. oh wait, the libs already do.

Unfortunately there are people who think this and also unfortunately, they are allowed to vote.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              Unfortunately there are people who think this and also unfortunately, they are allowed to vote.
              even better, they are 'entitled' to this opinion, but i'm not allowed to not want a mosque near ground zero.

Comment

even better, they are 'entitled' to this opinion, but i'm not allowed to not want a mosque near ground zero.

Obama wants you to be a good little tolerant servant.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Might I add a complete fucking idiot. People need to find better stuff to do w/ their time.

Comment

3 voters for the government behind it.

NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                      3 voters for the government behind it.

Post your names please.

Comment

I saw a dvd which was going around a few years raising the same issues mentioned.
                        It was actually pretty fascinating and at least raised the possibility that it wasn't simply a cut and dried terrorist attack.
                        I view it now pretty much the same way I do regarding the conspiracy theories re: the JFK assassination-in short, since we will probably never know, I simply conclude that it is a possibility and makes for provocative thought and discussion.

Comment

For Spark and the others who want to know answers.

The Pod People And The Plane That Crashed Into the Pentagon
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

on 9/11 this year i was watching a documentry on 9/11 from the planes point of view,the very first plane that hit.they released tapes of the flight attentendents calling thier home customer support line from the plane.THIER was a guy sitting in first class that was an organized terrorist prevention supervisor.Not sure if he was an American or from england or canada.The flight attendent called in and said we have been hijacked and 1 person in business class has been stabbed.Somehow the hijackers knew he was a threat AND THE ONLY PERSON STANDING IN THE WAY.ALSO THEY RELEASED PHONE CALLS WITH THE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS.THE GUY SOUNDED WORRIED RIGHT AWAY AND THEY SAID ON THEIR THAT THE PLANE WAS HIJACKED 25 MINUTES I THINK BEFORE IT HIT THE BUILDING.

SO THE PART OF BEING 80 MINUTES I THINK HE IS MISTAKEN THE PLANE MIGHT HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF FOR 80 MINUTES BUT THERE WAS ONLY A 25 MINUTE DIFFERENCE FROM THE TIME IT LOST CONTACT AND THE TIME IT HIT THE BUILDING.

ALSO THE HIJACKERS AS I SAID BEFORE KILLED THE 1 GUY IN FIRST CLASS THEN WENT IN AND SLICED THE THROAT OF THE 2 PILOTS,THEN TOOK CONTROL OF THE PLANE AND THEY BARACADED THEMSELVES INSIDE THE COCKPIT SO NO ONE COULD GET TO THEM.

THAT IS WHY THE FLIGHT CREW WAS ABLE TO CaLL AND TELL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE THEY WERE BEING HIJACKED,THEY HAD ONE SAYING THE PLANE IS BEING FLOWN INCREDIBLY ROUGH AS SHE EXPLAINED.

THEY ALSO SAID IT TOOK A GREAT PILOT TO MAKE THE TURN THAT THEY DID TO HIT THE BUILDING.

IT WAS AN INTRESTING SHOW IT WAS THE FIRST ACCOUNT I HAD EVER SEEN ABOUT THE INSIDE OF THE PLANE THAT WAS HIJACKED.
                            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I do feel that united flight 93 was shot down by our own government to save lives and to stop it from hitting another landmark.i think the federal government said any plane that does not answer our call and any plane that we have lost contact with take it down when they are over a safe place to crash.

I dont think the passengers over took the plane the way they claimed.
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                                i do feel that united flight 93 was shot down by our own government to save lives and to stop it from hitting another landmark.i think the federal government said any plane that does not answer our call and any plane that we have lost contact with take it down when they are over a safe place to crash.

I dont think the passengers over took the plane the way they claimed.

i also further believe this after seeing the show i talked about earlier,if the hijackers plan was to storm the cockpit kill the pilots then baracade themselves into cockpit on the first flight then they would have done that in all of the hijacking,once the door to the cockpit is locked i dont think there is a way to enter it.
                                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                                X