This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    The dumb fucks didn't listen when told to get out of town and your still blaming Bush. You should stick to arguing civil rights.You have a leg to stand on with it. Katrina you should just stay away from.The idiot Mayor is as much to blame as anyone.My God you have been arguing this for years now you would think you would have all the facts by now

You should stick to arguing nascar(WE KNOW YOU HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON WITH THAT ONE....LOL!) and all other intelligent things that go on down belown the mason dixon line. You talk a lot of crap all the time, I rarely send anything your way. You dont have me fooled one bit buddy.
    Last edited by musclemann; 08-12-2010, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      I think there is a big difference in learning from the past and RIPPING the past kaz.
      I don't think we have to rip it, but I don't have a problem with it being a firm reminder. When people step into that booth, they need to think about who they are voting for and what that person means to the future of this country.....

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by spark View Post
        chado is doing well ... He sent me an e-mail and told me his g/f moved in with him ...

game over chado
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
          You dont have me fooled one bit buddy.

And you don't have me fooled.We don't like each other for the SAME reason. I'm fine with that are you?

Comment

You should stick to arguing nascar(WE KNOW YOU HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON WITH THAT ONE....LOL!) and all other intelligent things that go on down belown the mason dixon line. You talk a lot of crap all the time, I rarely send anything your way. You dont have me fooled one bit buddy.
            If I'm 90% racist your 190% racist you idiot.The above post is nothing but shots at southern white people . I see it everyday here in ATL so you don't bother me one bit. Your just another angry person blaming EVERYone else.

Comment

were nothing alike. I have very close friends of different religions as well as different nationalities. I dont hate muslims because their muslim, i dont hate people different than because of race or religion.

We are or never will think alike act alike or have the same type of relationships with different people because Im nothing like you.

I can put up post about george bush all I want. They way you act, you would think he was the president in the 1800's or something not that he was the prsident up till 2008 and did historical damage to our country........our country I know you dont like to think this but it is all of country black hispanic mexican muslim german irish etc.......... I can post what I want to as long as it isnt out of line, you guys have your jag fest in im moving to mexico, I hear there is some good anti minority anti obama stuff over there. If you dont like my post feel free to mosey over there.

p.s i never respond to your stuff just put me on messenger block, ill do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                If I'm 90% racist your 190% racist you idiot.The above post is nothing but shots at southern white people . I see it everyday here in ATL so you don't bother me one bit. Your just another angry person blaming EVERYone else.

name calling

I feel sorry for you dude youre a very bitter man........
                you posted this without me saying anything to you, telling me

to stick to arguing civil rights

you dont remember that though. You come at me im coming back at you. Didnt call you any names didnt say anything out of whack to you. You have a lot of pent up frustration....sorry for your problems have a good night.
                Last edited by musclemann; 08-12-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

We are or never will think alike act alike or have the same type of relationships with different people because Im nothing like you.
                  Thats because I'm southern and white and you don't like that. Unlike others I won't call you out and then put a to smooth it over. I don't like you because you judged me because of being white and southern.You don't like me cause I call you out on it.Please don't act like your this religous person all of a sudden .You have to much hate to be that religous

Comment

Lets all just call a spade a spade MM= Racist loser nuff said
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

name calling

you posted this without me saying anything to you,
                      Nascar,Mason Dixon line.I guess in your mind if you sneak it in it's ok.

Comment

name calling

I feel sorry for you dude youre a very bitter man........
                        you posted this without me saying anything to you, telling me

to stick to arguing civil rights

you dont remember that though. You come at me im coming back at you. Didnt call you any names didnt say anything out of whack to you. You have a lot of pent up frustration....sorry for your problems have a good night.

You know what im going to stick to arguing civil rights VOLS FAN.

Like I said its funny when you put a smiley guy up but when I make a generalization back at you oh man I cant believe he said that.

I know you cant believe I would speak my on mind and not agree with you on everything........newsflash...... No I dont like southern folk who are prejudiced and still fightning the civil war black or white.

Chicago may not be perfect but at least we dont have that bullshit going on up here.............

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

your a real tough guy behind your computer arent you tubby?

your vols fan north of the mason, about half of his i.q though..............

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

If I was a fat loser I would be pissed off too, ten dime dont worry about it man.

Comment

You should stick to arguing nascar(WE KNOW YOU HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON WITH THAT ONE....LOL!) and all other intelligent things that go on down belown the mason dixon line.
                              Wrong again!!!

Comment

I know you cant believe I would speak my on mind and not agree with you on everything........newsflash...... No I dont like southern folk who are prejudiced and still fightning the civil war black or white.
                                Some blacks are the only ones still fighting the civil war man. We have moved on and your still stuck in it. I laugh at people like you who went thru nothing but try to get all the attention years later. Your grandparents are the ones who went thru all the shit and most white people either regret or stood by the blacks back in that time so don't challenge me on the civil war or civil rights.Im here and still live it everyday. MLK would be more proud of me then he would you cause your as guilty of racism as the people he marched against.I'm done with your ass.Have a nice racist life
                                Last edited by vols fan; 08-12-2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X