This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How george bush increased the debt larger than any president in the history

Yup for all the warhawks, conservatives, and neocons your fearless leader has brought the largest debt in the history of the united states..........

That should teach us.

Comment

You guys will never move forward. I truly believe that. Maybe i should start a thread saying why the Patriots lost the SB to the Giants 3 years ago. I'm sure people would care about that one too!

Comment

Didn't take long for Obama to make that look like pennies

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          You guys will never move forward. I truly believe that. Maybe i should start a thread saying why the Patriots lost the SB to the Giants 3 years ago. I'm sure people would care about that one too!
          The nfl starts a clean slate each new season. The country does not. Unfortunately every pres blames the previous one for problems. Even the conservatives hero reagan blamed carter alot
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

bump for Chado

Sorry buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
              The nfl starts a clean slate each new season. The country does not. Unfortunately every pres blames the previous one for problems. Even the conservatives hero reagan blamed carter alot
              Who cares, he is long gone and he has no say in any deciscions made moving forward. It's time for you guys to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                bump for Chado

Sorry buddy.
                Poor guy.Wonder if he found a girl.He post CFL plays and then he's out

Comment

wayne i agree totally,why don't we bring up nixon while we're at it,and how bout if memphis had fouled at the end of their nat. champ game ???? LOL !!!!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Poor guy.Wonder if he found a girl.He post CFL plays and then he's out
                    Chado is doing well ... he sent me an e-mail and told me his g/f moved in with him ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                      Chado is doing well ... he sent me an e-mail and told me his g/f moved in with him ...
                      She must already wear the pants

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        She must already wear the pants
                        Is there really any doubt?

Comment

Who cares, he is long gone and he has no say in any deciscions made moving forward. It's time for you guys to do the same.
                          I understand bush is gone but prev admin always have an affect on current ones. Just the way it is
                          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                            I understand bush is gone but prev admin always have an affect on current ones. Just the way it is
                            Fine, but what happened in the past is done and over with. Nobody gives a fuck about Bush anymore and they shouldn't. I don't care what he created for problems either, it's about fixing what is on our plate right now, no matter who the fuck created them. Nobody cares! He isn't fixing future problems so move on for christ sakes!

Comment

so Obama inherited 10,400,000,000,000 of our nations debt

Obama has spent $2,600,000,000,000 in one year trying to fix it. Looks like he is way more than on par given that he will only be there for 4yrs

Bush had 9/11 and Katrina

Obama has had nothing but bad ideas
                              Last edited by BOOKBEATER; 08-12-2010, 07:13 PM.
                              Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly

2010 MLB 6-3

2010 NFL Preseason 5-4 (+25.1 units)

Comment

Working...
                              X