Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
    BUSH

I didnt see you clapping when he cut taxes for 10 percent wealthiest in this country and then started 2 wars which combined has us in 3 trillion dollars worth of debt.

For once in your life try to be objective, you spent 8 years apologizing for george bushs sorry ass now you cant wait for bad news to come out so you can blame obama. Not one of the think tank in here said ONE WORD when he said mission accomplished, or when he approved the bailout or when unemployment began going up during his last term. Now your quick draw mcgraw.......................

He didn't cut taxes for other brackets? Eliminated marriage penalty and increase child deduction?

Then why is Congress arguing over which tax cuts to renew and which to let expire if only top 10% benefited?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
      He didn't cut taxes for other brackets? Eliminated marriage penalty and increase child deduction?

Then why is Congress arguing over which tax cuts to renew and which to let expire if only top 10% benefited?
      wait a second, that doesn't fit into his talking points.
      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

I think if someone wants to have a discussion about tax cuts and should they be paid for, should different brackets be excluded/included, Republican hypocrisy on deficits while not paying for Medicare Script plan, how much will extending cuts add to deficit,etc, that's fine. But stupid statements like taxes cut just for the rich don't make any sense when it isn't a fact. I know facts really screw with many around here, but that doesn't make them less true.

Comment

Jman and husker saying facts confuse other people. Simply amazing. Do u guys think your posts disappear?
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
            Jman and husker saying facts confuse other people. Simply amazing. Do u guys think your posts disappear?
            Articulate and well- thought out addition to the topic. Deflect, distract and avoid.

Comment

Articulate and well- thought out addition to the topic. Deflect, distract and avoid.
              Weird how this follows vitterd from thread to thread huh?

Comment

Gets a little sickening seeing u two throw out jabs at people for doing stuff the both of u do all the time. Shouldn't be a shock though. That's what your party leaders do
                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Weird how this follows vitterd from thread to thread huh?
                  You contribute a lot. Obama sucks is all u got

Comment

My point is, dollar amounts aside, the stimulus money is more WASTEFUL, than the money spent on wars imo. Saddam needed to be taken down, Bin Laden needs to be captured. I'm still for the wars.

YEAH ASK THE 4000-5000 DEAD SOLDIERS FAMILIES IF THEY BELIEVE THAT

Lets compare here harvard grad students, a war to destroy wmds which was a fat lie which has cost about 2-3 trillion dollars countless lives TO KILL ONE MAN

I mean do you guys really believe this nonsense?

Ok and the thousands of people who were able to keep or gain new employment

jeez im stupid for even trying to argue this with you. I apologize im going in the bathroom to kick myself in the nuts.

Comment

Lets compare here harvard grad students, a war to destroy wmds which was a fat lie which has cost about 2-3 trillion dollars countless lives TO KILL ONE MAN

jeez im stupid for even trying to argue this with you. I apologize im going in the bathroom to kick myself in the nuts.
                      So do you have anything intelligent (or as close as YOU can get) to contribute to the post about horrible unemployment numbers and the efforts to lower?

Signed,

Non Harvard Student

Comment

Hey bleeding heart, how about the tens of thousands tortured and murdered Iraqi's under Sadaam? Where's the outcry for them?

Comment

Hey bleeding heart, how about the tens of thousands tortured and murdered Iraqi's under Sadaam? Where's the outcry for them?
                          Well said my son!

Comment

What about the harboring of terrorists after 9/11 in Iraq?

Do you not fucking remember that day?!?!

Geezus

Comment

ooh so now you care about iraqi citizens????? enough to bankrupt our children and to bury 5000- 10000 dead troops, cost us trillions????

and you call me a bleeding heart?????

yea seems like we got our money worth for one man. This could be one of the silliest things you ever said k.b Trying to justify the money and the lives to catch sadaam husein.................10 trillion k.b thats what your fearless leader did to the UNITED STATES....................

Comment

Husker/vitterd ... I just banned you both from the other thread for the never ending feud you guys have going ... take it back to the other forum or I will just keep banning you from these threads ...

Comment

Working...
                                X