Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BP's Next Disaster: Are You Going to Stop it Before it Starts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Hey bro, when you quit driving a car, using natural gas to heat your home, drinking/using all plastics and styrofoam get back to me. Until then, I'd shut your hyprocrite mouth!
    great point...since we need oil the oil companies should be able to destroy anything they want.... i have to use my phone..so i guess it would be okay if verizon dumps thousands of phone recievers on my lawn...
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
      great point...since we need oil the oil companies should be able to destroy anything they want.... i have to use my phone..so i guess it would be okay if verizon dumps thousands of phone recievers on my lawn...

dont listen to kb vit............He's a cub fan

just messing with you k.b............jeez how bad do they suck???

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post

...will end up costing our enviroment, our unborn children, and our entire eco system.
        this is just a classic MM post!

this has to be the most ridiculous statement i have ever seen. are we exaggerating just a little bit here????
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post

Oil companies are regulated, how can they destroy anything they want?

I guess the Obama Adm. did not do the job.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

I love the neocons in here sticking up and justifying things for bp. Obviously everyone in some way or another are forced to used oil based products because the fucking oil companies themselves bought and shelved gas alternative products. That doesnt mean that the government shouldve turned a blind eye to companies who routinely skate around safety regulations that destroys our environment and get hourly workers killed. Ill bet any amount of money certain people in here standing up for bp if someone close to them were killed they would be singing a different story. Yea we drive cars, heat our homes and use oil based products but thats a product of what the oil cartels set up many years ago.

I cant believe how the neocons are willing to come to defense of companies trying to save a couple of million of bucks that killed harmless hourly workers and that will end up costing our enviroment, our unborn children, and our entire eco system. But then these same neocons will rip the recent unemployed, vote against helping them out with cobra payments and claim the only reason people are unemployed is because their too lazy to get out and work.

HOW COULD ANYONE SAY ANYTHING THAT SEEMED LIKE IT WAS DEFENDING BP???? JEEZ
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
              this is just a classic MM post!

this has to be the most ridiculous statement i have ever seen. are we exaggerating just a little bit here????

Now I know why vit comes after you the way he does....... I guess if you dont say it, it cant be considered at all.

Lets think about it, the water the air the pollution are all consumed by us, and if youre pregnant and you eat contaminated fish, drink contaminated water and so on and so on, it could affect your unborn child. I figured you being a genius you couldve figured this out.

Comment

just because your conservative doesn't mean you half to stick up for BP.
                "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                  just because your conservative doesn't mean you half to stick up for BP.

i haven't heard one person here say bp didn't screw up.

just because your liberal doesn't mean you half to make BP out to be the worst company there ever was.
                  “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Lets think about it, the water the air the pollution are all consumed by us, and if youre pregnant and you eat contaminated fish, drink contaminated water and so on and so on, it could affect your unborn child.

so i guess you are are just as bad as BP. you pollute the air by burning fossil fuels. what about the tire dust that gets into the environment? as mentioned earlier, the list of things everyone does to hurt the environment is very long. look in the mirror before throwing stones.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                      i haven't heard one person here say bp didn't screw up.

just because your liberal doesn't mean you half to make BP out to be the worst company there ever was.
                      Gotta give u credit for showing your face here. Its amazing how u never get embarrassed about how u get proven wrong on a daily basis. U want another bush blaming clinton link. Lmfao
                      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Now I know why vit comes after you the way he does....... I guess if you dont say it, it cant be considered at all.

Lets think about it, the water the air the pollution are all consumed by us, and if youre pregnant and you eat contaminated fish, drink contaminated water and so on and so on, it could affect your unborn child. I figured you being a genius you couldve figured this out.
                        Look at you thinkin' bout dem baby mamas!!

I wonder how much Gulf water pregnant women are drinking.

I am sure there are a ton of companies lined up to buy seafood from that area of the Gulf. I mean, what's the worst that could happen to them? Sued, ruined by bad publicity, and eventually out of biz?

I am confident that you have enough faith in this piece of shit president to oversee everything right? You were just posting what a great guy he is. Don't you think he will kick up the oversight and make sure everyone is protected and safe before resuming all the fishing and distribuition?

Isn't he taking one of his 8 vacations down there soon? Surely he wouldn't endanger his little girls with that contaminated air no?

Comment

jamaicaman republican?

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post

I am sure there are a ton of companies lined up to buy seafood from that area of the Gulf. I mean, what's the worst that could happen to them? Sued, ruined by bad publicity, and eventually out of biz?

I am confident that you have enough faith in this piece of shit president to oversee everything right? You were just posting what a great guy he is. Don't you think he will kick up the oversight and make sure everyone is protected and safe before resuming all the fishing and distribuition?

Isn't he taking one of his 8 vacations down there soon? Surely he wouldn't endanger his little girls with that contaminated air no?

I dont know muscleman or why he calls himself that funny name but looking over his response to Bp and not responding to a post of yours but you once again posting a negative,somewhat sarcastic,relatively ignorant post is funny. I've live in the burbs of Chicago all of my life and I guess your response was suppose to be somewhat ghetto I guess in mocking him just in racist republican fashion. People like you who come in calling people pieces of shit using ebonics and just being plain prejudiced is the reason I left the republican party. Until bitter middle aged guys like you realize that were going to be the minority in this country in the next 25 years here keep talking and thinking like you do things are going to be worse for us. Jeez people, let's lose the palin and limbaugh talk and concentrate on getting the white house back.
                          Last edited by efaw23; 08-08-2010, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Did u ever mention the previous presidents vacations? You do know he set the record for vacations right? I doubt u ever brought that up. Typical jman

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                              Oil companies are regulated, how can they destroy anything they want?

I guess the Obama Adm. did not do the job.
                              Does anybody here have reading comp skills? I was responding to a previous comment

Comment

Hi jm you know we had some halfway decent dialouge a couple of days ago and i made the comment that you were intelligent. Someone came in and said I was crazy for thinking you were intelligent and obviously they know you better than me. The overall stupidity of the comments you make really shows the depth of the real jm. You can continue to make the statements because thats just who you are. Your character, your intellect, and your resolve to remain who you are comes shinning through with each and every post like this. Throw in all the slang, the urban talk, all of the stereotypes you like because anyone can see why you are the person you are. Its funny how people like yourself shows the frustration they have in their life. I will be waiting anxiously for your next incredibly stupid post.

Comment

Working...
                                X