Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BP's Next Disaster: Are You Going to Stop it Before it Starts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    Like i have said before I enjoy reading other's opinions ... but when someone who does not have an opinion on the topic and just pops in here every night just to call someone dumb or stupid does not belong in here ...

I am actually starting to change my mind some on this forum .. I actually wanted to keep the POLITICS out of the forum ... when I first wanted this years ago I was thinking of a forum where everyone can go to rant about different subjects ... TV Shows, a certain Sports team, a certain Sport ... even another member ...things like that .... I never had politics in mind for this forum ...
    I would be all for that. When I wanted this forum back, I never thought politics would end up dominating the whole website and its because of 4 guys who play 2 on 2 day and night here and refuse to give in to anything. The votes said don't bring it back by 1 vote and now I see why. I just hate watching the same 4-6 guys fight day after day after day.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      I would be all for that. When I wanted this forum back, I never thought politics would end up dominating the whole website and its because of 4 guys who play 2 on 2 day and night here and refuse to give in to anything. The votes said don't bring it back by 1 vote and now I see why. I just hate watching the same 4-6 guys fight day after day after day.
      I tried to cut it down to 1 or 2 posts a day. I guess some won't be happy till its zero
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        I tried to cut it down to 1 or 2 posts a day. I guess some won't be happy till its zero
        Could be one of the only times I've ever agreed with you. Don't worry, you are not alone. There are a few others that could do the same too and the whole board would be happy. Maybe you 4 guys can just exchange emails and bitch at each other all day and night and nobody else will have to see it.

Comment

Could be one of the only times I've ever agreed with you. Don't worry, you are not alone. There are a few others that could do the same too and the whole board would be happy. Maybe you 4 guys can just exchange emails and bitch at each other all day and night and nobody else will have to see it.
          I'd rather read this than Big Brother threads

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Good for you. One thread vs 1000 hmmmmmm

Comment

Good for you. One thread vs 1000 hmmmmmm

Comment

Hell kb, there is no place for you to tell monte to shut the fuck up in the big brother thread. Why would you like it.

Comment

Hell kb, there is no place for you to tell monte to shut the fuck up in the big brother thread. Why would you like it.
                  I used the little smiley deal in gest. I think Monte knew that.

But go ahead and spin it the way you want. We all know you're always right!

Comment

I used the little smiley deal in gest. I think Monte knew that.

But go ahead and spin it the way you want. We all know you're always right!
                    This is a smiley face kb there is nothing twisted in what you posted or what I wrote. As far as me always being right goes, that's funny cuz when I was the only one who wanted you here for a month or two when you were banned and defended you daily, I seemed pretty damn on the money there in your eyes. Maybe that was just twisted on my part too.

Comment

This is a smiley face kb there is nothing twisted in what you posted or what I wrote. As far as me always being right goes, that's funny cuz when I was the only one who wanted you here for a month or two when you were banned and defended you daily, I seemed pretty damn on the money there in your eyes. Maybe that was just twisted on my part too.
                      LMFAO! Never saw you digging up the past coming

Stay classy, I believe you still have some lazaring to do. Make sure and rest your arm so it doesn't cramp patting yourself on the back
                      Last edited by kbsooner21; 08-09-2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

u get tired of reading the same 4 guys and im sure some get tired of reading the same 1 or 2 guys whining about the same 4 guys
                        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                          u get tired of reading the same 4 guys and im sure some get tired of reading the same 1 or 2 guys whining about the same 4 guys
                          I doubt it. The no vote won on bringing this forum back. Maybe you missed that. Others don't whine because they leave us for that.

Comment

I doubt it. The no vote won on bringing this forum back. Maybe you missed that. Others don't whine because they leave us for that.
                            members leave it to the mods to whine? interesting.. i will keep that in mind...guess i wasted my 2 posts today

Comment

Wtf kb. I thought we were brothers?!?! From another mother?

Comment

Me too. Any day it's better than big brother. Lol
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X