Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by husker View Post
    here you go.

LOY, the dem's are going to lose a lot of seats in the coming election.
    Not as many as u might think. The right has been claiming harry reid is dead and he is now looking like he will win
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
      Well the firing I'm sure came from the white house but by the secretary coming out and admitting it was wrong is the same for me as if the admin or obama said it. I think most would see it that way. You're not gonna see obama come out and say anything but gibbs did. Same thing I think
      So anything said by Jarett, Emanuel, Axlerod and Gibbs and Burton is what Obama is "saying"? I highly doubt Obama is going around saying we might lose the House. (Gibbs)

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
        So anything said by Jarett, Emanuel, Axlerod and Gibbs and Burton is what Obama is "saying"? I highly doubt Obama is going around saying we might lose the House. (Gibbs)
        If gibbs apologized on behalf of the white house I think it is safe to assume it came from the administration. I'm also sure in senior staff meetings they have discussed the possibility they would lose the house. Gibbs prob wasn't suppossed to say that but things like that happen. Press secretarys missspeak often. Ask dana perino
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

If gibbs apologized on behalf of the white house I think it is safe to assume it came from the administration. I'm also sure in senior staff meetings they have discussed the possibility they would lose the house. Gibbs prob wasn't suppossed to say that but things like that happen. Press secretarys missspeak often. Ask dana perino
          I agree about Gibbs/Obama apology, I just don't agree that everything that comes out of senior officials mouth is parroting Obama's thoughts.

Comment

Gibbs prob wasn't suppossed to say that but things like that happen. Press secretarys missspeak often.

i think he absolutely wanted to say that. they were trying motivate their base and prepare people for the worse so it doesn't look as bad if they lose the house or senate. they just caved to pelosi again. she seems to be calling the shots more than the president.

more often they say they misspoke to cover for the president.
            Last edited by husker; 07-22-2010, 02:35 PM.
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

i think he absolutely wanted to say that. they were trying motivate their base and prepare people for the worse so it doesn't look as bad if they lose the house or senate. they just caved to pelosi again. she seems to be calling the shots more than the president.

Yeah, if you have ever watched his press conferences, he is WAY too deliberate of a speaker. He answers questions after a LONG pause to gather his thoughts. IMO, he knew the question would come and it was answered in a way to scare the left that they could lose the House for motivation purposes. Plus, it was some early political cover in the long-shot chance they did lose the House.

Comment

I hear ya. I heard people say that about motivating the base. Not sure if I believe that. It wouldn't be gibbs first blunder. Biden is out there saying complete opposite. So I'm not sure if it was planned.

I'm not sure why they would listen to pelosi. She is horrible. Definately need a new speaker

Comment

I hear ya. I heard people say that about motivating the base. Not sure if I believe that. It wouldn't be gibbs first blunder. Biden is out there saying complete opposite. So I'm not sure if it was planned.

i would go with gibbs before "foot in the mouth " biden.

did you see the clip of him clapping after obama ordered a cheesburger? he's probably funny as shit to hang out with, but 1st line to be president? and people talk about palin.
                  “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

i would go with gibbs before "foot in the mouth " biden.

did you see the clip of him clapping after obama ordered a cheesburger? he's probably funny as shit to hang out with, but 1st line to be president? and people talk about palin.
                    I always tried to figure why they picked him. I would be more scared of palin as president though. I've had actual nightmares about a palin presidency. I wouldn't have been upset if mccain won and had lieberman or almost anybody else as vice prez. Mccains questionable health put palin way too close. I'm creeped out by that whole palin family.

I didn't see the clip of biden clapping but it doesn't suprise me. He is harmless for the most part though

Comment

I always tried to figure why they picked him. I would be more scared of palin as president though. I've had actual nightmares about a palin presidency. I wouldn't have been upset if mccain won and had lieberman or almost anybody else as vice prez. Mccains questionable health put palin way too close. I'm creeped out by that whole palin family.

I didn't see the clip of biden clapping but it doesn't suprise me. He is harmless for the most part though
                      I think Biden was picked for his perceived foreign policy expertise. A huge campaign knock on Obama.

Comment

Working...
                      X