Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Your boy is on his 3rd weekend getaway since the oil spill begun

Your boy told everyone to spend there vacation in the gulf but yet the coward spends his time away up in Maine

How the fuck do yall really respect this guy.Biggest joke in American history.
    And how many rounds of golf?

Yet the AZ law is the only thing misguided!!!

Comment

These thread is as about as useful as the lights @ Gateway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
        if he was such a joke please explain to me again how he got re-elected and spent 8yrs in office?
        People didn't wanna change pres during wartime. Even though they were unnecessary wars based on lies.

So I guess obama won't be a joke when he gets re-elected then right?
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
          These thread is as about as useful as the lights @ Gateway!!!
          I can tell u what makes a quality thread. Some guy complaining about it. Don't read if u don't like
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
            People didn't wanna change pres during wartime. Even though they were unnecessary wars based on lies.

So I guess obama won't be a joke when he gets re-elected then right?
            Yea right...you gotta a better chance of HELL freezing over!
            Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 07-16-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Your boy told everyone to spend there vacation in the gulf but yet the coward spends his time away up in Maine

Are u gonna really compare vacations after the previous guy? Most vacation time then any pres in history was gw bush. How do u respect a guy that says he won't golf out of respect for the troops then gets caught golfing a week later. Amazing how u hold a dem to difft standard then a rep. Also, gw bush will always be the biggest joke in american history. So many lives lost on his watch for no reason. Never hear anything about these things from the rep here

Comment

After a quick look. Gw bush is known as the vacation president. Most of any pres ever. 400 some days at camp david. 400 some days crawford ranch. I guess if we search back years u guys were prob complaining about all that vacation time right? During 2 wars huh..

By the way. He beat ronald reagans record. Reagan was off playing cowboy all the time

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                  You cannot compare the leak to Katrina. A lot of people died from Katrina AFTER THE STORM. No one died AFTER THE LEAK. When Tim McGraw and Faith Hill reacted faster than the President something is wrong...

you are missing the point - BOTH sides - the dems and reps - were responsible for the deaths AFTER Katrina and both sides are responsible for the slow cleanup and aftermath of the leak.
                  I am not comparing the two disasters - just that BOTH sides have screwed up.

And I am here and gone thru both Katrina and the Leak and don't tell me that BOTH sides are not guilty. You were/are not here to see first hand the shameless responses by BOTH sides.
                  If you think that ONLY one party line is guilty in either situation, you are hopelessly brainwashed.
                  THAT was my point.
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                    Another useless thread

but it is fun watching some call each other brainwashed and then they make the comments that only the reps are bad or the dems are bad.
                    Some in here see what they want to see - if you are a republican, you are wrong or if you are a democrat, you are wrong. Then they claim that the OTHER is brainwashed - totally hilarious !!!
                    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

but it is fun watching some call each other brainwashed and then they make the comments that only the reps are bad or the dems are bad.
                      Some in here see what they want to see - if you are a republican, you are wrong or if you are a democrat, you are wrong. Then they claim that the OTHER is brainwashed - totally hilarious !!!
                      How did the baseball team do this year?

Comment

when vols fan and tha fix agree on something you know its gotta be right.They cant agree on anything
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Why can't jc get a goat?
                          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment