Fox "news" at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox "news" at it again

Since the leak has been capped it seems fox news hosts and anchors are almost upset about it stopping. I'm not sure if I'm just looking at it from dem view but I see these guys saying. "The leak is stopped for now but lets see how long it last" or "we are all the glad the leak is stopped but I think its temporary". Its like they know that obama poll numbers shrink as the leak continues but they don't want it to stop. Its not quite to the level of some conservatives who were hoping for a terrorist attack so they could say I told ya so but it is still a little disturbing
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

It seems that they never talked about the leak, or at least not as much as the other networks. It seems beck never talked about it.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
      Since the leak has been capped it seems fox news hosts and anchors are almost upset about it stopping. I'm not sure if I'm just looking at it from dem view but I see these guys saying. "The leak is stopped for now but lets see how long it last" or "we are all the glad the leak is stopped but I think its temporary". Its like they know that obama poll numbers shrink as the leak continues but they don't want it to stop. Its not quite to the level of some conservatives who were hoping for a terrorist attack so they could say I told ya so but it is still a little disturbing
      I think it is being seen through your Dem colored glasses.

They are following the lead of Allen and being cautiously optimistic imo. Even he is hopeful, but not sure.

I believe their rightful criticism is not in the admin pluggling the leak as much as it is about protecting the gulf and shores. As well as the "we are in charge" BS.

Comment

This leak has as much to do with Obama that Katrina did with Bush.

People that correlate the events to their respective presidents are idiots imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

I agree. Obama had nothing to do with the leak and Bush had nothing to do with Katrina.
          I know people blasted Bush about what occured after Katrina and they are blasting Obama about what is/has occured after the leak. Both dems and reps are to blame for the aftermath of both the Katrina and the Oil leak responses - as far as the cleanups, the response time, the money, etc.

If any dem or rep believes that it is strictly one sided - where it is all the reps fault or all the dems fault - they are the ones that are brainwashed and see what they want to see. BOTH sides have their hands in the "cookie jar."
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

I agree. Obama had nothing to do with the leak and Bush had nothing to do with Katrina.
            I know people blasted Bush about what occured after Katrina and they are blasting Obama about what is/has occured after the leak. Both dems and reps are to blame for the aftermath of both the Katrina and the Oil leak responses - as far as the cleanups, the response time, the money, etc.

If any dem or rep believes that it is strictly one sided - where it is all the reps fault or all the dems fault - they are the ones that are brainwashed and see what they want to see. BOTH sides have their hands in the "cookie jar."

You cannot compare the leak to Katrina. A lot of people died from Katrina AFTER THE STORM. No one died AFTER THE LEAK. When Tim McGraw and Faith Hill reacted faster than the President something is wrong...

Comment

there is a big difference: In regards to Katrina, the Feds and local Govt were the only people responsible in the clean up and the aftermath; in regards to the oil spill there was another entity and that of course was and is BP. Do you all expect for Hurricane Katrina to help out with the clean up? Of course not, so if we're going to be fair there really is no comparison between the two, with the exception that they were both horrible events that did significant damage to the Gulf Coast region. One was mother nature and the other was man made, so in my mind the comparisons are weak. However, I did not like the way Obama handled the situation, but I am glad he was in office at the time, and he handled the situation better than Bush did in regards to Katrina.
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

LMAO you are clueless. With or without this oil leak, Dear Leader's #'s were going down faster than KazDog at a Chippendales show.

Truth is Hussain is going to end up being the biggest laughing stock ever to enter 1600pennsylvania. He already is.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Is this the best Dems can come up with, wow, desperation is setting in.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Bry that's a few times I've seen u make homosexual references. Are you trying to tell us something? Might be don't ask don't tell here.

We've already had the biggest joke in the history of the white house. He was gw bush
                      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Another useless thread

Comment

Bry that's a few times I've seen u make homosexual references. Are you trying to tell us something? Might be don't ask don't tell here.

We've already had the biggest joke in the history of the white house. He was gw bush
                          Your boy is on his 3rd weekend getaway since the oil spill begun

Your boy told everyone to spend there vacation in the gulf but yet the coward spends his time away up in Maine

How the fuck do yall really respect this guy.Biggest joke in American history.

Comment

if he was such a joke please explain to me again how he got re-elected and spent 8yrs in office?
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post

How the fuck do yall really respect this guy.Biggest joke in American history.

Absoultly the smartest thing you have ever thought

Comment

Working...
                              X