Chicago's tough new gun ordinance goes into effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
    J And to answer your question, I work out of my house which allows me much free time
    isn't it great to be able to be around your kids that much?

vitturd has the opinion that it's better to work and not be around your lids even if you don't have to. work, put them in day care, that's his motto.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
      Just curious, do you have a job??? You seem to be here all day/night. And to answer your question, I work out of my house which allows me much free time
      Been either employed or in school or my entire life since the age of 15. Check around to see how long I'm here. I would guess u and others have me beat there by a long way
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
        isn't it great to be able to be around your kids that much?

vitturd has the opinion that it's better to work and not be around your lids even if you don't have to. work, put them in day care, that's his motto.
        More husker nonsense. Just because u degrade other peoples work while not having a job yourself was why I said to u what I said
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
          REALLY???

even with all the huge support from every major city?

Yes because theyre so many harvard grads down in alabama

Comment

• I have had enough of the vitterd/husker war ... take it somewhere else

Comment

• Dateline NBC right now. Talking about the shootings in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X