Charlie Daniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    STFU and be glad you have more money than you know what to do with, dildo butt plug sucking faggot dykes!!

Comment

good job terd. NOTHING to back up your accusations.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        Lmfao. U still are proving how lazy you are. I provided the search that shows pages of bush blaming clinton. All u have to do is type it in. You simply won't do it. I've been proving u wrong for 2 years now. Did u forget about the kennedy/vietnam comments that proved u are clueless? Let me guess. You are gonna want me to go to the other site and spend days searching it right? Lmao. U know the ridiculous prediction and lies u have spewed and been busted on over the years. I know u remember when I asked all those questions u wouldn't answer until I posted them over 20 times. You are that guy. Lmao
        Originally posted by husker View Post
        good job terd. NOTHING to back up your accusations.

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        vitterd/husker ... I am going to say the same thing to you that I said to stern/mm ...

The next post either one of you make to the other you will be banned ... tired of reading all the insults ...

If you have a beef with each other keep it on the other site ...
        ========

Comment

Originally posted by Stern162 View Post
          Chung, you are one of my favorite posters on this site. Never change my friend.

You better believe it ... Chunger is the finest ... on and off the field ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            You better believe it ... jcindaville is the finest ... on and off the field ...

Thanks Joe, i feel the same about you too
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              didnt want to discriminate so i included fags and dykes

butt plug licking losers
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                Thanks Joe, i feel the same about you too

You are kid

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                  Yes michael steele is in the house

Some funny shit buddy
                  michael steele can not lick my nuts-you guys kill me,you take everything so personal,nobody gets the big picture,race,political preference,none of the above will matter if we do not make some bigtime changes in this country,nobody talks about it much,but we so are close to revolution in this country-people can only go hungry for so long-its not a black and white thing or republican and democrat thing-THERE HAS BEEN TOO MUCH GREED AT THE TOP FROM BOTH PARTIES-UNTIL THERE IS A REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH,OUR GLORIOUS AMERICA AND OUR KID'S FUTURES ARE FUCKED !!!!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

BUSH OR OBAMA IS NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MY BOOK,THEY BOTH SUCK,we need some bigtime changes-i wish it could happen without a lot of violence but everythings so fucked up now,there seems to be no way to avoid it,either that or the chinese will take us over-why do you think i use the name waynechung,hope you guys like rice !!!!

Comment

i hope michael steele likes big juicy black nuts-LOL !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                        callo him redneck if you want to,his music is loved bye people of all races !!!! ps-i am black and i think his music rocks and i agree with him-OBAMA SUCKS !!!!

like spark told grandma......if your black im as white as tiger woods..............

Just kidding.......please send sparky a pic and so will i!!!!!!!!

and glenn beck isnt afro american either

Comment

like spark told grandma......if your black im as white as tiger woods..............

bro,you lost this one,spark has already seen me,does it bother you that i'm black,just curious ?

Comment

MM, mostly everyone here knows that Chunger is black ...

Comment

and for the record,i did not cheer when OJ was pronounced innocent or when obama was elected !!!! ps-everytime you watch one of my brother comedians start a show-"WELL NOW OBAMA IS PRESIDENT",IT REALLY GETS OLD,ITS NOT LIKE OBAMA IS PURE AFRICAN-anyway,once again,just wanted you guys to know,not all blacks think that shallow !!!! ps-love you guys peace !!!!

Comment

Just for clarification. Oj was not pronounced innocent. He was found not guilty. Although that wacked out jury would have proclaimed him innocent if they could have. Thankfully he is now rotting in his rightful place
                                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X