No announcement yet.

Charlie Daniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't recall a ton of hoopla about the Dixie Chicks other then people were surprised they said something about the President b/c he was from their home state. I think most were ok with the fact they had the right to say what they wanted (even th ough they were chicken-shit and said it overseas like cowards) but the Dixie Chicks were bitching and whining when stations stopped playing their songs and promoting them. And then tix/concert sales tanked mostly from their statements. So imo, they had EVERY right to say what they felt and EVERY fan/radio station had a right to boycott them. They just took a page from Jesse and the Rev's playbook!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      what kills me is because a guy looks a certain way,he immediately has to be a certain type,i like charlie daniels and rap music,does that make me a bad person,i have said often that bush sucked,i dont care for obama either,i am not shallow enough to blame our countrie's problems on being democrat or republican,like him or not,charlie daniels made a good point above-for the record-i agree with some of the guys who think we should not discuss politics in a gambling forum,plus i find good in all people so its hard for me to make a stand-LOVE YOU GUYS-HAVE AT IT !!!!
      Just between you and me is your real name Michael Steele???

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
        I don't recall a ton of hoopla about the Dixie Chicks other then people were surprised they said something about the President b/c he was from their home state. I think most were ok with the fact they had the right to say what they wanted (even th ough they were chicken-shit and said it overseas like cowards) but the Dixie Chicks were bitching and whining when stations stopped playing their songs and promoting them. And then tix/concert sales tanked mostly from their statements. So imo, they had EVERY right to say what they felt and EVERY fan/radio station had a right to boycott them. They just took a page from Jesse and the Rev's playbook!!!
        What planet were you on Jman? There was a huge stink about what they said...

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
          What planet were you on Jman? There was a huge stink about what they said...
          Here in Georgia they still won't play Dixie Chicks.That was a huge loss of money to them IMO.

Comment

I saw Charlie Daniels in concert at a big bar here in Georgia and I will say he was pretty damn good.But he's real religous now so at about midnight when all of us were drunk his last 4 songs were from his gospel albumn.I don't know but to me there is a time and a place for religion and at 1:00 in the morning at a bar I really don't want to hear about us sinners and shit like that.Kinda turned me off a little

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
              Just between you and me is your real name Michael Steele???
              Yes michael steele is in the house

Some funny shit buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
                Disagree with Obama....you are a racist.
                Disagree with bush... You are an unamerican who supports terrorists. Works both way
                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                  Disagree with bush... You are an unamerican who supports terrorists. Works both way
                  I would say that 99% of us disagree with Bush and some of the things he did in his 8 years.Can you not understand that?

And I am not unamerican or a supporter of terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    I would say that 99% of us disagree with Bush and some of the things he did in his 8 years.Can you not understand that?

give vitturd a break. that's one of his favorite talking points.

he has nothing to say without them.
                    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                      give vitturd a break. that's one of his favorite talking points.

he has nothing to say without them.
                      This coming from the human talking point. Remember a while back when you wouldn't answer back to the bush blaming clinton thing? Why is it everytime u get proven wrong you drop the subject and move onto something that you see on fox news?
                      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post

Many rep leaders and conservative talk show hosts would say people who don't support the, don't support gw bush were unamerican. It happened all the time with them. Same thing as if u don't support obama you are racist.

It is the famous hypocrisy. If u remember when u would see people on the left protesting the war the right would call them crazy, unpatriotic, and all kinds of things. However, when the tea party held their rallies and protests it was because they were great patriotic americans.

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                          This coming from the human talking point. Remember a while back when you wouldn't answer back to the bush blaming clinton thing? Why is it everytime u get proven wrong you drop the subject and move onto something that you see on fox news?

still waiting for you to even post ONE time bush blamed clinton for something.

keep telling yourself how good you are doing proving all the right wing fanatics wrong. i know you need that daily back patting.
                          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Chuck Daniels and the Dixie chicks and any other entertainer should STFU because who died and gave them open airways to voice their opinions.

I could give two flying shits what any entertainer thinks, bunch of wealthy fucking assholes who dont know what my tax bracket is like living off of.
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Any entertainer who opens up his or her pie hole about politics gets an instant ban from my ass buying their music, or movies or watching their shows.

STFU and be glad you have more money than you know what to do with, dildo butt plug sucking faggot dykes!!
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                                still waiting for you to even post ONE time bush blamed clinton for something.

keep telling yourself how good you are doing proving all the right wing fanatics wrong. i know you need that daily back patting.
                                Lmfao. U still are proving how lazy you are. I provided the search that shows pages of bush blaming clinton. All u have to do is type it in. You simply won't do it. I've been proving u wrong for 2 years now. Did u forget about the kennedy/vietnam comments that proved u are clueless? Let me guess. You are gonna want me to go to the other site and spend days searching it right? Lmao. U know the ridiculous prediction and lies u have spewed and been busted on over the years. I know u remember when I asked all those questions u wouldn't answer until I posted them over 20 times. You are that guy. Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X