No announcement yet.

Taking Our Country Back - Glenn Beck, Karl Rove, John Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you like having your prostate massaged by a woman and you tan, does that make you a homo?

Just asking
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      If you like having your prostate massaged by a woman and you tan, does that make you a homo?

Just asking
      Just tell us you go to the tanning bed JUST because the hot girls that work and go there and then no your not a homo

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        Lol. Good point. When a rep gets back in office to do their usual disgraceful job all you will hear about is obama. That's what gw bush did his first two years about bill clinton.
        bush may have downed him but i thought clinton was one of the better presidents we have had in the last 30 years,guys can we agree on one thing,if this economy is not turned around in the next 10 to 15 years,our kids are fucked ??
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Just tell us you go to the tanning bed JUST because the hot girls that work and go there and then no your not a homo
          does that mean you like having your prostate massaged

bhahahahahahah
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
            does that mean you like having your prostate massaged

bhahahahahahah
            A womans tongue can do wonders
            Last edited by Spark; 07-06-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              A womans strap on can do wonders
              Wow Vols, i'm speechless

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post

please post where people here are saying bush has NO responsibility for anything.

did bush increase the troops in afghanistan?
                no response, just excuses like always. once again vitturd gets caught putting words in peoples mouths to try and make a point.

afghanistan?????????
                “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

no response, just excuses like always. once again vitturd gets caught putting words in peoples mouths to try and make a point.

afghanistan?????????
                  How many times must i respond to your absolutely idiotic statements... did somebody post... bush not responsible for anything? NO... but look at every post defending him and blaming obama for everything... do even know how silly you sound when you ask those stupid questions... If i walk in your house soaken wet... cant we just conclude its raining? Seriously... you sound ridiculous when you make comments to post a direct quote...

did you see obama at all during the campign and how he talked about the afgan war? how he states cleary the afgan war is the war we need to win... how he is committed to that war.... did you see any debates or read anything he has said about the afgan war? do you just make stuff up as you go along?

everytime you make a point i completely destroy it... your points 100 percent of the time are wrong... did you do that google search on bush blaming clinton yet? i like how you conviently stopped discussing that when you were proven wrong yet again.

your statement that i dont respond is crazy... you respond up until the point you are proven wrong and then move to something else... do yourself a favor... take a few mins and actually do some research... maybe then you wont look so foolish when you post something
                  Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                    How many times must i respond to your absolutely idiotic statements... did somebody post... bush not responsible for anything? NO... but look at every post defending him and blaming obama for everything... do even know how silly you sound when you ask those stupid questions... If i walk in your house soaken wet... cant we just conclude its raining? Seriously... you sound ridiculous when you make comments to post a direct quote...

did you see obama at all during the campign and how he talked about the afgan war? how he states cleary the afgan war is the war we need to win... how he is committed to that war.... did you see any debates or read anything he has said about the afgan war? do you just make stuff up as you go along?

everytime you make a point i completely destroy it... your points 100 percent of the time are wrong... did you do that google search on bush blaming clinton yet? i like how you conviently stopped discussing that when you were proven wrong yet again.

your statement that i dont respond is crazy... you respond up until the point you are proven wrong and then move to something else... do yourself a favor... take a few mins and actually do some research... maybe then you wont look so foolish when you post something

this is what you said "Since the previous president has no resposibility to anything happening in the present day".

i guess you are saying the afghanistan war is clearly obama's baby?

so now you want ME to prove that i'm wrong about something? why can't you do it? you say it's soooo easy. i do it with you all the time.

keep telling yourself you are doing such a great job discrediting right wing fanatics. you are a legend in your own mind! congratulations.
                    Last edited by husker; 07-07-2010, 12:43 PM.
                    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

this is what you said "Since the previous president has no resposibility to anything happening in the present day".

i guess you are saying the afghanistan war is clearly obama's baby?

so now you want ME to prove that i'm wrong about something? why can't you do it? you say it's soooo easy. i do it with you all the time.

keep telling yourself you are doing such a great job discrediting right wing fanatics. you are a legend in your own mind! congratulations.
                      I've destroyed all your mornic comments for over a year. Since you called obama unelectable and laughed at the dems for nominating him because he couldn't win. All the way till now when u said u don't remember bush blaming clinton for anything. U were proven dead wrong about kennedy and the vietnam war. I even gave you the exact white house memo proving you either lied or were dead wrong. I know u remember all the times u were wrong. It was posted at the other site about how we couldn't stop laughing at you for not only being wrong all the time but your predictions were so wrong the complete opposite would happen.

I know u will do your usual avoiding of this or say "post it" but you know it was all over there and I'm sure still is.

Everytime I destroy one of your several questions you just move to something else. It is the usual right wing fringe move. Just keep throwing stuff out there hoping it might stick. That's what u have been doing for 2 years.
                      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X