Taking Our Country Back - Glenn Beck, Karl Rove, John Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Our Country Back - Glenn Beck, Karl Rove, John Rich

Has anyone been to one of these shows/concerts? There's one here in OKC this weekend. Thinking about possibly checking it out but would like to know if it's any good or not first.

Thanks in advance!

Vitterd goes everytime they come to PA. Vitterd just Loves
    Glenn Beck!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
      Vitterd goes everytime they come to PA. Vitterd just Loves
      Glenn Beck!
      guy caters to the morons and they feed his bank account,,,pretty sad stuff
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        Have you been? Why don't you come down outside the Ford Center and call these people morons as they're walking in.

Comment

Yea kinda like Obama

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
            Yea kinda like Obama

that is what is so funny about people like vitturd. they throw stones without realizing their side is doing the same thing.
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Have you been? Why don't you come down outside the Ford Center and call these people morons as they're walking in.

They would never hear me... they are zombies... they would be walking straight ahead arms out in a trance ... just waiting to be told what to do
              Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

They would never hear me... they are zombies... they would be walking straight ahead arms out in a trance ... just waiting to be told what to do
                The most brainwashed member we have is calling US zombies

Obama is like a car salesman and you bought a lemon when you voted for him. Just admit you fell for his lies and then move on.

Comment

I know Im new here, but to see you guys constantly ripping the current adminstration is puzzling to me. I live in northwest suburbs of chicago and I know that obama isnt doing a great job, but when I think back to bush's first year and half, we had 9-11 then we had thew stock crash, then people wouldnt travel because of all that..................................

Im no obama fan on a scale of 1-10 I would give him a 6. He was able to push through his health care agenda which im 50-50 on but a dozen presidents before him tried and couldnt get enough support to do it. If he had failed im sure you guys wouldve ripped him on that as well. He is trying to push unemployment down, make sure people who are unemployed have benefits to they get back to work.

I guess what im saying is this same time during bush's term i wouldve gave him a 0 because he was the one in charge during 9-11. By the same token i would give obama the same score if he lets a major terrorist attack take place and doesnt have our country prepared.

And before anyone says why do I bring up bush its because he is the last sitting president we had in office to compare obama too. If you guys dont understand that, then im sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
                    I know Im new here, but to see you guys constantly ripping the current adminstration is puzzling to me. I live in northwest suburbs of chicago and I know that obama isnt doing a great job, but when I think back to bush's first year and half, we had 9-11 then we had thew stock crash, then people wouldnt travel because of all that..................................

Im no obama fan on a scale of 1-10 I would give him a 6. He was able to push through his health care agenda which im 50-50 on but a dozen presidents before him tried and couldnt get enough support to do it. If he had failed im sure you guys wouldve ripped him on that as well. He is trying to push unemployment down, make sure people who are unemployed have benefits to they get back to work.

I guess what im saying is this same time during bush's term i wouldve gave him a 0 because he was the one in charge during 9-11. By the same token i would give obama the same score if he lets a major terrorist attack take place and doesnt have our country prepared.

And before anyone says why do I bring up bush its because he is the last sitting president we had in office to compare obama too. If you guys dont understand that, then im sorry.
                    Careful... u are making sense... that is frowned upon with most of these guys... just look below.... stern has been out there from the start on every issue
                    Last edited by vitterd; 07-02-2010, 11:27 AM.

Comment

If you guys dont understand that, then im sorry.
                      And I am sorry that you are a lost zombie

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        The most brainwashed member we have is calling US zombies

Obama is like a car salesman and you bought a lemon when you voted for him. Just admit you fell for his lies and then move on.
                        I voted for hillary in the primary and then obama in the general... i know u love to think everybody that voted for obama was in love with him but as usual... you are wrong again

people who listen to beck and rush are complete mindless sheep.... they never have a disagreement with anything they say...

complete opposite.. i disagree with some obamas decisions.... not all but some

Are you trying to be wrong with every post or is it just coincendence?

Comment

Are you trying to be wrong with every post or is it just coincendence?
                          What did I say wrong? Your brainwashed which is correct.Obama is like a car sales man which is correct and Obama is a lemon which is correct. Behind your computer you think your Mr knowitall but I bet in the real world people walk all over your ass.Keep up the good work here on BC and keep the dream alive.One day people might just take you serious.

Comment

So in 21/2 more years your saying you will be on our side and bash Obama.

Welcome to the site by the way

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              What did I say wrong? Your brainwashed which is correct.Obama is like a car sales man which is correct and Obama is a lemon which is correct. Behind your computer you think your Mr knowitall but I bet in the real world people walk all over your ass.Keep up the good work here on BC and keep the dream alive.One day people might just take you serious.
                              Brainwashed people follow blindly... like u do with republican party... i have disagreements with obama decisions and some policies... that is where you are wrong... but its a common theme with you

Please tell me more about the real world...lmao... is it that world where u start drunken bar fights over phil fulmer... please tell me more

Comment

Working...
                              X