• Show
Clear All

• These F#%king Guys

Video: These F@#king Guys - Goldman Sachs | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

2 very good examples of how FOX reports things:

Video: The Big Bang Treaty | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Video: A Farewell to Arms | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Comment

Faux is such a joke. They just report nonsense everyday.

Comment

As a republican, that was pretty funny I laughed out loud several time and actualy watched the whole thing. When he did the part about the "medias take" and the guy compared it to the yankees/mets,that was funny

Comment

Funny stuff.. That show always exposes fox news... amazing how they can just continually lie and have many sheep believe it
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Anyone know how much GS gave to the Obama Presidential campaign?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
              I think it was like a million bucks. What do you think of the videos?

Comment

Lol.. u gotta be a right winger... just plow thru and ignore the disgraceful job by fox and turn it to obama.. funny to see the same thing everyday from the right
                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                  Lol.. u gotta be a right winger... just plow thru and ignore the disgraceful job by fox and turn it to obama.. funny to see the same thing everyday from the right
                  Your intelligent replies are amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                    I think it was like a million bucks. What do you think of the videos?
                    I think Stewart is funny. You think Obama will return that mil?

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                      Uh, do you know what the original post was about? Didn't see anything about Fox in there loon.

Comment

I sure hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                          I sure hope not.
                          You think that it's ok for him to keep money from people he is charging with fraud? Wouldn't that mean he benefited from their crimes?

Comment

Yeah. Stewart's funny. How about talking about what the original post was about? Why would the Republican's filibuster any attempts at financial system regulations when obviously it needs to be regulated....
                            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

You think that it's ok for him to keep money from people he is charging with fraud? Wouldn't that mean he benefited from their crimes?
                              Uh, do you know what the original post was about? Didn't see anything about Obama paying back financial contributions....
                              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                              X