What if we will only have one religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    Anytime someone sees the truth... they think its hateful Sometimes the truth about things hurt...

Typical with thses guys... their opinion is the only one they wanna hear... anything else is unacceptable.. so very sad
    Pot meet kettle!! Maybe a welcome back is in order!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
      Oh i see.. u call tell a guy his posts are worse than your 5 year olds... but anything negative against your posts is off limits.. I lurk here? Im here 2 or 3 times a week... u are here all day .. everyday
      i made a comment about the useless threads he starts.Most of the time they make no sense and just leave people shaking there heads.If he wants to defend himself he can.You on the other hand came in the thread and called me a 5 year old cause I use in some of my post. I have a wife and two kids so all day everyday is a little off IMO

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        i made a comment about the useless threads he starts.Most of the time they make no sense and just leave people shaking there heads.If he wants to defend himself he can.You on the other hand came in the thread and called me a 5 year old cause I use in some of my post. I have a wife and two kids so all day everyday is a little off IMO
        Oh, really? You have a wife and two kids, eh? BUT you don't act like one... Did you even finished HS? Didn't your teacher told you to respect the ideas of others? Er, you are just starting some HS degree?

Comment

Originally posted by BattersUp! View Post
          Oh, really? You have a wife and two kids, eh? BUT you don't act like one...
          How do I act like a kid?

Comment

Originally posted by BattersUp! View Post
            Did you even finished HS? Didn't your teacher told you to respect the ideas of others? Er, you are just starting some HS degree?
            I did finish high school.Class of 1995. And I do respect other peoples ideas.I resspect all the guys on here.But you make no sense whatsoever and your threads seem like your just trying to get people to argue.

Comment

Guys let's tone it down a bit.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                Guys let's tone it down a bit.

Thanks
                10-4 boss.I will give Battersup a SMALL apology cause he does atleast post threads about nascar and MMA in all sports discussion and my comment about him posting "Useless" threads wasn't all accurate. I'm man enough to say I went back and looked at his past post and I was wrong about that I have no problem with someone who contributes to the ENTIRE site and I hope you know that

Comment

10-4 boss.I will give Battersup a SMALL apology cause he does atleast post threads about nascar and MMA in all sports discussion and my comment about him posting "Useless" threads wasn't all accurate. I'm man enough to say I went back and looked at his past post and I was wrong about that I have no problem with someone who contributes to the ENTIRE site and I hope you know that
                  Yes, I know that and I know that you're a good guy!

Comment

Don't know the name of the book (If anyone does let me know) but God basically appeared to each culture's at the same time. Each religion had a different name for him. I took a class in college on this and it was pretty interesting.
                    Anyone know what book this is??

Comment

Anyone know what book this is??
                      Not sure if this is what he is referring to....but in the book of Genesis (chapter 11) everyone on earth spoke the same language. Because mans plan at that time was to build a large tower so that all would gather there and not spread out over the earth God "confused their language so that they would not understand each other". God's intent and command was to spread them out and scatter them over to face of the earth. Thus, different languages and cultures were created to confuse man and so that man would not gather in one place and spread out over the face of the earth.
                      Moreover, when Abraham had Ishmael it was done out of wedlock (he hooked up with his made servant and not his wife Sarai)and according to Genesis not part of the covenant. Abraham then had Isaac with wife Sarai thus the beginning of God's covenant. Isaac is credited with starting one lineage(Christian) and Ishmael branched offf his lineage started the Muslim faith. This is where the Muslim and Christian religions split off. They have been at war ever since.

Hope this helps.....may not be the specific answere ya'll are looking for.
                      Last edited by Mark Richt; 04-24-2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                        Pot meet kettle!! Maybe a welcome back is in order!!!
                        Other opinions do not matter to me... everyone has the right to their own... the opinion people form by watching fox, listening to rush, hannity and beck are never opinions.. they are just lies, scare tactics and moronic talking points... unfortunately the right has to be fed their opinions by guys like them so guys like you have something to say. Might as well be a parrot
                        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
                          Not sure if this is what he is referring to....but in the book of Genesis (chapter 11) everyone on earth spoke the same language. Because mans plan at that time was to build a large tower so that all would gather there and not spread out over the earth God "confused their language so that they would not understand each other". God's intent and command was to spread them out and scatter them over to face of the earth. Thus, different languages and cultures were created to confuse man and so that man would not gather in one place and spread out over the face of the earth.
                          Moreover, when Abraham had Ishmael it was done out of wedlock (he hooked up with his made servant and not his wife Sarai)and according to Genesis not part of the covenant. Abraham then had Isaac with wife Sarai thus the beginning of God's covenant. Isaac is credited with starting one lineage(Christian) and Ishmael branched offf his lineage started the Muslim faith. This is where the Muslim and Christian religions split off. They have been at war ever since.

Hope this helps.....may not be the specific answere ya'll are looking for.

It's the tower of Babel that they were trying to build that time. Unfortunately or Fortunately, they were stopped by God according to the Bible.

Comment

How bout I post what the fuck I want to post

------- means YOUR a dumbass
                            ------------ means I'm laughing at YOUR dumbass

Now you know why I use them so much

That is funny
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Yes, I know that and I know that you, jcindaville are a good guy. You are the fiber that holds BC toghether, without you this place would crumble to the ground!

Thanks bro
                              [email protected]

Comment

This is always funny to me

KazDog
                                Fresno St National Champs

User Lists Last Activity: Today 02:47 PM
                                Current Activity: Searching Forums

[email protected]

Comment