What if we will only have one religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    Shit, I'll send you the password for VolsClub, she'll do better than both of us. I got $50 says she can pick better than me!
    SHE "batters has HIM BEAT". Damn that snow is getting to you

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      SHE "batters has HIM BEAT". Damn that snow is getting to you
      I knew what you meant, just thought your kids were smarter than all of us. IE 1.There is a god 2. Tennessee will never compete again without a Manning, 3 The Fighting Sioux are bye-bye!

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
        I am not trying to tell you not to post these, but you already have one thread asking everyone about religion. It seems a little redundant and trying to get people stirred up in the rant thread. You've already stated you are an agnostic so why don't we leave it at that? Just my opinion....
        Isn't this exactly what this forum is? The same topics discussed constantly but in different threads. There's hundreds of political threads discussing many of the same issues, and he wants to do the same with religion... JMO
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          Isn't this exactly what this forum is? The same topics discussed constantly but in different threads. There's hundreds of political threads discussing many of the same issues, and he wants to do the same with religion... JMO
          MK,I THINK ITS A LITTLE MORE THAN THAT,go to every forum,its the dummies handbook for stupid questions ? ps-how do you win at horseracing-everybody knows buy one of those books from walden's right next to "HOW I DESTROY THE SLOTS IN VEGAS"-LOL !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Pretty funny posts on here. To the question of one religion I would say that every religion has great moral and ethical truths at their core. Thing is all of these are man's way of living by their own moral code to find favor with their God. When Jesus came to earth he denounced all the religous dogma, and said just follow me. Yes, I do believe the Bible is the way we should live our lives, but its very clear its only by His grace alone that we find salvation. Not by our works or trying to live perfect lives we think are suitable for God. Its realizing His grace and acting that out in love to our fellow man. IMO thats the one and only religion.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
              mavskidd,you know you are my man but look at some of his thread-starters // why did the chicken ? ps-come on bro,hes throwing gas on the fire for no reason,unless he is one of the oldies using a new name !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                MK,I THINK ITS A LITTLE MORE THAN THAT,go to every forum,its the dummies handbook for stupid questions ? ps-how do you win at horseracing-everybody knows buy one of those books from walden's right next to "HOW I DESTROY THE SLOTS IN VEGAS"-LOL !!
                Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                mavskidd,you know you are my man but look at some of his thread-starters // why did the chicken ? ps-come on bro,hes throwing gas on the fire for no reason,unless he is one of the oldies using a new name !!
                Honestly, buddy, I don't pay too much attention to this forum. Not that I don't like it, I'm just not interested. Maybe for that reason I shouldn't have said anything. Just seems people in the forum are more open to discussing politics, than they are religion. Again, JMO.
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Don't know the name of the book (If anyone does let me know) but God basically appeared to each culture's at the same time. Each religion had a different name for him. I took a class in college on this and it was pretty interesting.

Comment

Okay if you guys don't like me then you have all the right to accuse me just as I have the right to say what I want to say in the rant section. If you are not interested with my posts, then why bother reading it. After all this is a free forum, if you are not interested then you may leave. Because as for me, I am so much interested with this section. This section offers a great room for intellectual masturbation, if you can't accept one person's idea then how can you expect other people to accept your ideas? JMHO

Comment

Hell,I thought an hour drive with my 5 year old was filled with stupid questions.Batters has him beat
                      Your posts look like 5 year olds. Every single one has the guy hitting their head.. the guy laughing.. the guy rolling on the floor... Just post something without laughing at yourself and hitting your head
                      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                        Your posts look like 5 year olds. Every single one has the guy hitting their head.. the guy laughing.. the guy rolling on the floor... Just post something without laughing at yourself and hitting your head
                        How bout I post what the fuck I want to post

------- means YOUR a dumbass
                        ------------ means I'm laughing at YOUR dumbass

Now you know why I use them so much

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                          I come here to have a good time,joke around,talk sports and play some games.You on the other hand lurk around the rant section and live in your little hole over here.You bring nothing to the table but an opinion on politics and we have already heard that.Anything else you want to say besides that?

Comment

I come here to have a good time,joke around,talk sports and play some games.You on the other hand lurk around the rant section and live in your little hole over here.You bring nothing to the table but an opinion on politics and we have already heard that.Anything else you want to say besides that?

Exactly right Vols, these hateful ones on the left dont have a life apparently.
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

Oh i see.. u call tell a guy his posts are worse than your 5 year olds... but anything negative against your posts is off limits.. I lurk here? Im here 2 or 3 times a week... u are here all day .. everyday

So in the political threads i should talk about what? The theory of evolution? When i respond to a post about religion i should talk about what? My dinner menu?
                              Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                                Exactly right Vols, these hateful ones on the left dont have a life apparently.
                                Anytime someone sees the truth... they think its hateful Sometimes the truth about things hurt...

Typical with thses guys... their opinion is the only one they wanna hear... anything else is unacceptable.. so very sad

Comment

Working...
                                X