Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

more republican propangda. Obama proposed tax cut and credits for small business owne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by musclemann View Post
    The reason I stop posting so much in the sports site is because I used to be a local, did very well doing it and got out with some change. Towards the end I did well on both ends holding plays and playing my own stuff.
    So you don't bet any more? I know you have opinions on games etc and could offer that in other sections of the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
      b4 too long Obama and ur bigger govt that u want will have access to ur bank account....
      They already have access to my account and yours. Shit all they have to do is ask the bank for records on me or anyone else and they have it. They had it with the last administration.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        No, I don't keep up with everything that forum does. That site makes a boatload of money though.

You don't know how my sites are doing financially. And I don't care if you know an owner of another site or not. That hasn't anything to do with my forum or sites.

shrink really screwed the people he sold that site to. he doesn't have a good reputation. i had heard that they weren't doing as well as the past, that doesn't mean they aren't taking in a lot of money. i know for a fact popular gambling forums can make a boat load of money. i was just referring to this site, i have no idea what other sites you have and i really don't care. i hope they do well. i former poster here tried starting a forum and didn't do so well (not wiz). i warned another forum owner about taking on a scamming tout (chicago hotsides) as a partner to try and boost the site. he didn't listen, and within a year the site was gone. it's a tough business, there are a lot of people trying to make a easy buck. offshores getting slammed by the govt made it much tougher.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
          b4 too long Obama and ur bigger govt that u want will have access to ur bank account....
          This is what gets me in trouble. I respond to crap like this. Quick question what do you think the patriot act was for???? Your boy Bush and Chaney already beat Obama to it... You need to read and think before you start stroking out crap on your keyboard....

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
            This is what gets me in trouble. I respond to crap like this. Quick question what do you think the patriot act was for???? Your boy Bush and Chaney already beat Obama to it... You need to read and think before you start stroking out crap on your keyboard....

The patriot act has saved lives. I have no problem with monitoring of phone conversations that have been triggered by words associated with terrorism. These are screned by computers, not people at first. I something is triggered, they investigate further. You start talking about blowing things up, you will get tagged.

The IRS is the modern Gestapo. They can seize your accounts and put the screws to you. Before you know it people will try and fly planes into the IRS.............oops, that just happened!!
            NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              The patriot act has saved lives. I have no problem with monitoring of phone conversations that have been triggered by words associated with terrorism. These are screned by computers, not people at first. I something is triggered, they investigate further. You start talking about blowing things up, you will get tagged.

The IRS is the modern Gestapo. They can seize your accounts and put the screws to you. Before you know it people will try and fly planes into the IRS.............oops, that just happened!!
              The Patriot Act IMO goes overboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                so, do you have a problem with screening for terrorists??
                just a ?, i mean i dont like that the govt can find out anything about you in a second..............
                jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                X