Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

more republican propangda. Obama proposed tax cut and credits for small business owne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more republican propangda. Obama proposed tax cut and credits for small business owne

Never heard the SO-CALLED BUSINESS OWNERS IN HERE ADDRESS THIS BILL. According to some obama has just pillaged the small business owners since bush left office.

To address high unemployment and tight credit markets, President Obama has put in place more stimulus funded tax breaks for small business in his latest budget. The President is pushing Congress to use $30 billion that had been set aside from the TARP program to bail out Wall Street to start a new program that provides loans and tax credits to small businesses, which the White House calls the engine for job growth. This would include the following new 2010 provisions:

- A $5,000 hiring tax credit for each net new employee they hire this year. The $5,000 per-worker tax credit would be available to businesses of any size, and would be retroactive to the start of the year. Startups launched in 2010 would be eligible for half of the tax credit. To prevent fraud and misuse of the tax credits, the IRS (who will administer the credits) would require companies would have to show net increases in their staffing and payroll to qualify. Businesses that cut 20 workers and hire five wouldn't be eligible, nor would those that lay off a $50,000 worker and hire two $20,000 staffers.

- A reimbursement of the Social Security taxes businesses pay on increases in their payrolls this year. Firms could earn the credit by raising wages or increasing the hours of their current workers, as well as by hiring new employees. The tax credit would be adjusted for inflation, and would not apply to wage increases above the current taxable maximum of $106,800.

- While any business would be eligible for the tax breaks, the refund would be capped at a total of $500,000 per firm, a move the White House hopes will steer the biggest benefits to the smallest companies. Firms eager for cash could claim the credits on a quarterly basis, sparing them the wait before they file their annual taxes.

None of the business owners in here even addressed this. They just continue to lie and say all he did was raise their taxes and screw over the small business owners.

Hey MM ... I know your comment was directed at me ...

Tell me where I lied ... I am waiting

Comment

This cock sucker has done absolutely nothing for the small business ...

$5k hiring tax cut .. big fvken deal ...

tell these fvken banks to loosen up some money .. why the hell did we bail em out?? ..

You or anyone else on this site .. do not tell me about small businesses unless you are one ..

Wake the fvk up people
      Last edited by Spark; 02-17-2010, 04:47 PM.

Comment

What did your love child g.w bush due for small bissness and the regular ppl not the ultra rich ...we are waiting......

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
          Number one it wasnt directed solely towards you. Number 2. I want you to directly put in print the policy that has changed in 13 months thats cost you millions spark. No one's taxes has been raised yet but some people come and point the finger directly at the president. Was it because he let the huge tax break expire for the wealthiest ten percent that has you pissed because then that wouldnt make you a small business owner.

Btw Im not the one bitching about the president every minute of the day so maybe I do have an idea on how to run a profitable business without blaming an administration who hasnt changed one thing since the hero bush left office.

I didnt curse at you or use inappropriate language spark btw.

No MM, you did not use inappropriate language .. You only called me a liar ... don't play mr. innocent with me like you do the others ..

Your thread was fine .. actually I found it helpful ... but then you had to throw that comment in there ... Dumb stupid ass comment ... But I should not be surprised coming from you ....

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
            I didnt curse at you or use inappropriate language spark btw.
            Of course I'm taking Sparks side but I didn't see one word of inappropriate language

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBY5ACES View Post
              What did your love child g.w bush due for small bissness and the regular ppl not the ultra rich ...we are waiting......
              due for small bissness

MM,me and you don't get along but this guy makes you look like Einstien.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBY5ACES View Post
                For obvious reasons I am not going to respond to you ...

Comment

So there isnt one lie in the 5000 or so anti obama post in here or that cool Im moving to mexico thread????

If thats the truth you have my apology spark. sincerly
                  But I find highly unlikely maybe you didnt but If we combed through the propaganda and the bullshit Ill bet a good percentage of its incorrect.

Btw my boy bobby aces made a good point..........

Where was all the outrage while curious george was at the helm and making policy THAT CAUSED OUR SYSTEM TO FAULTER. You know the banks loaning money to idiots who couldnt pay the money back which in turn caused the free fall.

YOU know it spark they called it deregulation. Curious G loved it ,did nothing about it, stood by and watched it.

But if we bring that up were living in the past right

Im sure if obama wouldve been in charge at the time you, vols fan, h bush flare would all say hey stop living in the past. Its the current administration fault.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                    Im sure if obama wouldve been in charge at the time you, vols fan, h bush flare would all say hey stop living in the past. Its the current administration fault.
                    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last time I'm saying it.

BUSH----------- stupid
                    Obama --------- stupid
                    Palin-------------stupid but hot!!!

This country is in bad shape and it's the fuckers in Congress that we have to worry about.The President is a "figure" for us to look at but he don't do shit without everyone else saying so.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post

BUSH----------- stupid
                      Obama --------- stupid

This country is in bad shape and it's the fuckers in Congress that we have to worry about.The President is a "figure" for us to look at but he don't do shit without everyone else saying so.
                      Biggest difference is when Bush went before Congress he looked so bad that it didn't get passed.Obama is only good at speaking and he sales it to them and they seem to buy into it.Obama and Bush both have stupid ideas but Obama is a better salesman I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post

BUSH----------- stupid
                        Obama --------- stupid

Wow im framing this..........

Comment

Wow im framing this..........
                          I guess you just started reading my posts then cause I voted both times for Bush but made it known the last time was cause there was no one else. 9-11 hurt Bush and Bush hurt Obama.And the next president will blame Obama and so on and so on.

Comment

Btw my boy bobby aces made a good point..........

well that just says it all!

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                              well that just says it all!

Dude monte called you out for what you are and he hit the nail right on the head.

That about says it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X