Will Marry For Health Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Will Marry for Health Insurance' -- One Woman's Desperate Quest

Terri Carlson has been proposed to well over 1,000 times this week.

The 45-year-old divorced mother from California has taken her search for a husband worldwide via YouTube, and while she says she is looking for love, there's something she's looking for even more: health insurance.

"I don't care what you look like. But what I do care about is how good your health insurance is. So, you want me to respond to you? Attach your health-care benefit information," she practically purrs into the Web cam.

Below the video, a line of comments continues to grow: "I sent you a message an hour ago on a different video, but let me add, with military insurance, as long as we use a military doctor, it's free and it's for life. I offer this to you. Contact me!"

'Will Marry for Health Insurance' -- One Woman's Desperate Quest - Lemondrop.com

Hopefully she can find a sincere man in all of these.

Comment

Holy crap, lot of lonely men out there!

The great moral of this story is that her problem is solved by fellow humans willing to help instead of waiting for Obama and the government to save her.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

The great moral of this story is that her problem is solved by fellow humans willing to help instead of waiting for Obama and the government to save her.
        The Government health insurance plans doesn't kick in until what? 2014 or 2019?

Comment

??????? It is sad that she has to do all of this in order to get insurance... It is sad that with an pre existing condition she cannot get insurance for herself. Again what a lot of you fail to understand with businesses cutting the benefits that they are offering a lot of the people on this site will be in same situation as this woman... You better wake up and try to support your president on this matter because I promise you if this does not effect you it will support someone that you love. Medical bills is one of the main reasons people go bankrupt... The republicans keep saying that we dont need universal coverage of a bunch of illegals will benefit from it to scare their supporters to be against it...

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
            ??????? It is sad that she has to do all of this in order to get insurance... It is sad that with an pre existing condition she cannot get insurance for herself. Again what a lot of you fail to understand with businesses cutting the benefits that they are offering a lot of the people on this site will be in same situation as this woman... You better wake up and try to support your president on this matter because I promise you if this does not effect you it will support someone that you love. Medical bills is one of the main reasons people go bankrupt... The republicans keep saying that we dont need universal coverage of a bunch of illegals will benefit from it to scare their supporters to be against it...
            I agree it's sad that she can't get insurance, because of a pre-existing condition. Even if she could get insurance she wouldn't be able to afford it. The problem with the health care plan is that it doesn't have a public option. We should be able to get the same coverage that Congressmen and Senators get! Are they better than us? Hell no so why shouldn't we be able to get the same coverage for the same price. The problem is lobbyist for the insurance companies spending $1.6 million a day lobbying against this insurance coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
              I agree it's sad that she can't get insurance, because of a pre-existing condition. Even if she could get insurance she wouldn't be able to afford it. The problem with the health care plan is that it doesn't have a public option. We should be able to get the same coverage that Congressmen and Senators get! Are they better than us? Hell no so why shouldn't we be able to get the same coverage for the same price. The problem is lobbyist for the insurance companies spending $1.6 million a day lobbying against this insurance coverage.
              Keep in mind though that Congress doesn't have a public option but a large pool of private insurance plans to choose from I think. Now they probably pay pennies a month for their insurance, but they don't have "public" unless on Medicare too; which I don't even know if they qualify for or pay in to.

Comment

I would suggest cutting down on some of our foriegn aid and setting up longterm care for Americans in need like this.
                We give about 25 cents per American per year in foreign aid; with private giving, another dime.
                This is the problem with you guys........ You don't have a clue about what you are talking about. I can understand conservative's callous, selfish disregard for others, its their pride in it that has me stumped.

Comment

I may be reading you wrong, Celtics86, but don't we send Israel about 2.5 billion per year? That's about $8.33 per American (based on pop of 300 million). Just a numbers comment, that's all............

Comment

Originally posted by Celtics86 View Post
                    We give about 25 cents per American per year in foreign aid; with private giving, another dime.
                    This is the problem with you guys........ You don't have a clue about what you are talking about. I can understand conservative's callous, selfish disregard for others, its their pride in it that has me stumped.

If you are going to google it, get it right.

The site I looked at said 25 cents per day per American, not per year. Add in the other dime a day and you have 35 cents per day - per American, or $127.50 per year, per American.

Keep it up, dont let facts get in the way of your venom.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

The site I looked at said 25 cents per day per American, not per year. Add in the other dime a day and you have 35 cents per day - per American, or $127.50 per year, per American.

Okay coolness, Foreign aid accounts for about %.9 of total tax dollars.... That's less than 1 %...and most of that is going to your friends in Isreal, not some starving African who I'm sure you think should pull himself up by his bootstraps. I'd like to see what would have happened with you if you were born into that situation..... The numbers for aid are inflated also right now because billions are going to reconstruct Iraq. Remeber Iraq.. Yes that's the place that you and Sheeple like you thought was an imminent threat and had WMDs.....You were wrong but defend it anyways.... DUDE ALL YOUR MONEY IS BEING SPENT ON WEAPONS AND DEFENSE CONTRACTORS. It's not going to some black woman with 12 kids.

Comment

just too funny! another poster trying to mislead people by changing facts to try and make his case. celts fits right in with all the other sheep following the left wing agenda. right, murtha isn't a crook.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                        X