IF President Bush....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
    Bush was not in office until Jan 20th, 2001.

Therefore, he was in office a little under 8 months, not over a year. Keep it real.

i was going to say the same thing. it just makes the point that kaz ether isn't that smart, or he just can't resist following along with all the left wing propaganda.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by TruckeeT View Post
      I'll respond.
      Re:
      "If the rest of the world was to respect us more when President Obama was elected into office, then why have we already had one terrorist attack and one attempted attack by muslim extremists 14 months into his administration?"

That might be the most brainless statement that was ever made by the Republican slime machine that manufactures one of these absurd lists every month.

Because this list began comparing Bush and Obama, then I guess we can assume that you believe that in the first 14 months of Bush's reign of error that we suffered less from terrorist activity than we have in Obama's first 14 months? Wow, that's going to be a really tough sell for many New Yorkers.

By and by, in EVERY western nation (in other words, those that could still be important political allies to the US) there is MUCH greater positive sentiment about the US than there was when the catastrophe that was the Bush administration was alienating the planet and declaring MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Nobody with a brain EVER said that the terrorist and extremist sects would all love us if Obama took over. That is foolish, but not nearly as foolish as this argument.

If it makes me a "lib" that I would prefer Obama's first 14 months to Bush's first 14 months from a "war on terror" standpoint, than sign me up, because a bothced Fruit-of-the-Loom bomber doesn't seem nearly as bad to me as 9/11.
      Well said T

Comment

Mission Accomplished................. Still love that Bush photo op.......

Laughed my ass off then , and still do....
        " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
        .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
        "

Comment

Working...
        X