Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palin Confuses Iraq And Iran In Hannity Interview (VIDEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
    Grandmama, I would at least like to say thanks for not making things personal with the name calling like buddyluv. When people name call it says more about that person then the person they are calling names. You and I obviously have different views on things, and that's alright........great thing about this country. We can have disagreements and still be respectful.
    You are right this is a great country and I want to make this better. I am a small business owner that makes over six figures a year. It may sound like alot but after paying a $400 per month for my insurance and that is being in shape 40 year old man with a $1,000 deductible. I can afford it but dealing in banking I see a lot of people out there that needs help. With the increases in health care people with insurance credit gets affected due to not being able to pay their deductibles. It is going to cripple this country.

I work closely with the govt. I have seen abuse from both sides(Both republican and democrats) Representatives that have their own and their doners best interest in mind over the people they were elected to represent.

The working poor, the sick, and the unemployed are getting shafted. The system is set up against them because they cannot afford to pay toward their representatives campaign.

What happened last night in the senate was a joke. The vote was to bring it to the floor and they had opposition. Again for you Harold I am going to repeat this BRING IT TO THE FLOOD!!!!! Not to pass it....

So Harold I get frustrated when I hear people bring up things that are not true. Your source was wrong and I pointed it out to you. It said 75% of the Illegals had PHONY SSN. Hell if that is the case do you know how easy it is to come up with phony Humana cards? We are so one sided and blinded. That we do not vote for what is in our own best interest.

I put God, family and my country first in my life (not left or right). I will go against my own mother if she was trying to pass some crap over like some of these reps are trying to do. And I hope you do the same. There is an Jimmy Stewart movie called Mr. Smith goes to Washington. I recommend a lot of you to watch it. If you pay attention to the movie it does not say what party Mr. Smith belongs to. Do not let Rush($300 mil contract) Oberman(I do not kno how much he makes but he is rich) tell you what to do.... Because again they are taking care of themselves.
    Last edited by buddyluv1968; 11-22-2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X