Jobs, Jobs, Jobs -- Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
    And if the economy doesn't turn around in a 'fair' amount of time, not 11 months, I will say HE did a very poor job and should be voted out. What's fair is fair...

KAZ
    jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      Exactlyoso!!!!!!

Like I said earlier, they can preach all the fear mongering they want. If the economy turns around, they're doomed. And by all indications, it has turned up some in the last quarter. Rome wasn't built in a day....

KAZ
      The economy is still a mess from the previous 8 year moron. This whole damn mess started back with Reagan and giving the banks more power BS along with running the deficit up. What's really funny is if Arnold could run he would win and he's another drunk that signs whatever they put in front of his face.

Comment

[QUOTE=grandmama;1730774]
        Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
        Yeah

How about Cap & Trade if it passes ??

QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Every clueless person loves to sound smart to their clueless friends by mentioning cap and trade, and the effects it will have on business and the country. Please 8ball enlighten us with all of your infinite wisdom in regards to cap and trade. Oh, I forgot, you have NO IDEA what it means. You're just regurgitating something you heard on the radio. Celtic was right, you really are a fraud. Stick to comedy, you're actually not that bad at it...
        I would like to thank you for your kind words. It is my faith in HIM that I wish not to cast a stone in anyones direction. I know that you do not wish any harm to me and you just need a little guidance from HIM to set you on the path to righteousness. We, together as one, can uplift those in need and pursue the powers in HIM to greatness.

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

[QUOTE=insidethe8thpol;1731206]
          Originally posted by grandmama View Post

I would like to thank you for your kind words. It is my faith in HIM that I wish not to cast a stone in anyones direction. I know that you do not wish any harm to me and you just need a little guidance from HIM to set you on the path to righteousness. We, together as one, can uplift those in need and pursue the powers in HIM to greatness.

funny post. I guess I was right about your cap & trade knowledge.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

[QUOTE=grandmama;1731503]

funny post. I guess I was right about your cap & trade knowledge.
            We would like to thank you for letting us share your wisdom with those less fortunate. It is vision through your rose colored glasses that makes us see the future much brighter. We as a people can now go to the local pubs and discuss with the patrons that if they spill a beer while pouring, they have just committed a Bush. We as a people can go out and let the public know that welfare is not an entitlement, but their right not to work, and still get paid. We can assure the people that they can dig deeper into their pockets and get those, who decided to buy cellphones and fancy pocketbooks and $150 sneakers and Ipods, a great healthcare plan while they will have to scale back on what they earned for their own families. Thank you for letting us see the glass half full instead of half empty. May the light shine upon you even on the rainiest days.

Comment

[QUOTE=insidethe8thpol;1731572]

We would like to thank you for letting us share your wisdom with those less fortunate. It is vision through your rose colored glasses that makes us see the future much brighter. We as a people can now go to the local pubs and discuss with the patrons that if they spill a beer while pouring, they have just committed a Bush. We as a people can go out and let the public know that welfare is not an entitlement, but their right not to work, and still get paid. We can assure the people that they can dig deeper into their pockets and get those, who decided to buy cellphones and fancy pocketbooks and $150 sneakers and Ipods, a great healthcare plan while they will have to scale back on what they earned for their own families. Thank you for letting us see the glass half full instead of half empty. May the light shine upon you even on the rainiest days.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                They have zero credibility. They were gonna bash Obama no matter what, that's obvious. I honestly think, they are just embarrased at how bad Bush was, that they really want Obama to fail. Which is really sad. They would rather have the country fail than Obama succeed.
                Call me Rush Limbaugh, but I absolutely hope Obama fails. You libs look at this statement too simplistically. I feel that Obama being successful means failure for the country. I think government control of 1/6th of our economy......healthcare.......will destroy this country. I think rationing of health care........the only possible way for the government to pay for it........will destroy this country. I think being weak on defense will destroy this country. I think all this cap and trade witchcraft will destroy this country. So, what sense would it make for me to pull for Obama to have success, when I think his success destroys the country.

You are defining what it means to me a blind sheep when you support someone with terrible policies just b/c you hope it is all going to work out.
                Last edited by harold_bush; 11-20-2009, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                  Call me Rush Limbaugh, but I absolutely hope Obama fails. You libs look at this statement too simplistically. I feel that Obama being successful means failure for the country. I think government control of 1/6th of our economy......healthcare.......will destroy this country. I think rationing of health care........the only possible way for the government to pay for it........will destroy this country. I think being weak on defense will destroy this country. I think all this cap and trade witchcraft will destroy this country. So, what sense would it make for me to pull for Obama to have success, when I think his success destroys the country.

You are defining what it means to me a blind sheep when you support someone with terrible policies just b/c you hope it is all going to work out.
                  thats how simply brainwashed these neocon, close minded, Al Gore lovers really are
                  jordanrules..................

Comment

[QUOTE=insidethe8thpol;1731572]

ok, so I was right. You have no idea what cap and trade is, or has to do about. "Can you believe what will happen is it passes?" Listen, your a nice guy, but its statements like the ones you said above that makes the country we live in worse. You say stuff like that and people think you're an expert, when your not. All that statement did, and the two previous replies have done is confirm the fact that you are a Charlatan. So please, stick to capping horses and jokes. You are a funny guy and a good capper.
                    Last edited by grandmama; 11-20-2009, 11:06 AM.
                    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

[QUOTE=grandmama;1731609]

ok, so I was right. You have no idea what cap and trade is, or has to do about. "Can you believe what will happen is it passes?" Listen, your a nice guy, but its statements like the ones you said above that makes the country we live in worse. You say stuff like that and people think you're an expert, when your not. All that statement did, and the two previous replies have done is confirm the fact that you are a Charlatan. So please, stick to capping horses and jokes. You are a funny guy and a good capper.
                      I appreciate the kind words and I have no hard feelings towards you or anyone else.

My statements on a gambling board do not make this country worse nor does it make me an expert. I have not been elected for any type of office in which what I say makes a difference and yours do not either. Why ??

Because those who run this country now have no intentions of doing what is good for this country. They are only doing what is good for them. ALL OF THEM, not 1 party. It has been this way for years. Not the last year or 5 or 10.

You do not know me and do I not know you outside of posting on this forum. I get serious on the things that matter : my family, paying my bills, making money, giving my kids the things they need to contribute to society.

I love to poke fun on topics, yet, not ever did I say that my word is the absolute right one and I was smarter than anyone.

I cant control government and I do not want the government to control me.

Have a great day

Comment

[QUOTE=insidethe8thpol;1731616]

I appreciate the kind words and I have no hard feelings towards you or anyone else.

My statements on a gambling board do not make this country worse nor does it make me an expert. I have not been elected for any type of office in which what I say makes a difference and yours do not either. Why ??

Because those who run this country now have no intentions of doing what is good for this country. They are only doing what is good for them. ALL OF THEM, not 1 party. It has been this way for years. Not the last year or 5 or 10.

You do not know me and do I not know you outside of posting on this forum. I get serious on the things that matter : my family, paying my bills, making money, giving my kids the things they need to contribute to society.

I love to poke fun on topics, yet, not ever did I say that my word is the absolute right one and I was smarter than anyone.

I cant control government and I do not want the government to control me.

Have a great day
                        All I know is that buzz words like "cap and trade" do nothing but spread fear. All I'm asking is for you to not act like the world is going to end, when in reality, you have no clue what it is about. I have no idea what derivatives are all about, but I don't act like I'm an expert. I hope you get my point. I'm not attacking you, this is something we all need to check ourselves on.

Comment

[QUOTE=grandmama;1731618]

All I know is that buzz words like "cap and trade" do nothing but spread fear. All I'm asking is for you to not act like the world is going to end, when in reality, you have no clue what it is about. I have no idea what derivatives are all about, but I don't act like I'm an expert. I hope you get my point. I'm not attacking you, this is something we all need to check ourselves on.
                          1) I dont think the world is going to end

2) You cant say 'I am not attacking you' after you tell me I have no clue what it is about.

Please dont pass me off for someone who is dumber than a bag of cat food

Comment

[QUOTE=insidethe8thpol;1731629]

1) I dont think the world is going to end

2) You cant say 'I am not attacking you' after you tell me I have no clue what it is about.

Please dont pass me off for someone who is dumber than a bag of cat food
                            ok, I have a problem with people acting like they know what thery're talking about when they don't.

Comment

Working...
                            X