Christ is The Reason for the Christmas Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
    I often wonder if it is even worth responding to you. You're one of those people that 'hear what they want to hear.' I NEVER said anything about not supporting the military. All I said was that the majority of the kids in there a poor. WHICH IS A FACT. You see, I know this because I have 6 family members still in the military now. So please don't say I don't support the military. you have no idea.

GM, never said ALL on the left dont support the military, I said that many on the left don't. That is a fact.

Try not to put words in my mouth while we discuss issues
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      Kaz,

Your draft dodger in chief, Bill Clinton, in his letter to the draft board "I loathe the Military" quote speaks volumes. I think many on the left agreed with him then and now.

Not hypocritical at all, you see Libs are behind the Military when it is politically popular. Soon as the chips are down, they want to turn tail and run. Now who are the real hypocrites?
      First off. Clinton is one man. Do you know the difference between plural and singular? Lib and Libs?

Secondly. He NEVER said "I loathe the military." That's something your Neo Con spin doctors have made it into. And since you ONLY read the conservative propaganda crap that's fed to you on a daily basis, it's obvious where you got it from.

His quote was in a letter to Col Holmes..... "my telling this one story will help you understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military, to which you and other good men have devoted years, lifetimes, of the best service you could give."

Throughout the letter tone throughout is extremely respectful of the service and explanatory to why people opposed the Vietnam War.

To generalize all Liberals as those that despise the military is ignorant. But I've come to expect that.

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Wasnt this thread about Christ and Christmas??

Now were arguing over the military and who is for or against them
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

GM, never said ALL on the left dont support the military, I said that many on the left don't. That is a fact.

it is not a fact that many on the left do not support the military. You see, people that actually have a lot of members in the military do not want their loved ones to go to war unless it is absolutely necessary. And you did state the left did not support the military, while quoting my thread. Saying I support the troops is such an open-ended statement. How do you support the troops? Just saying I support the troops does nothing. If you do support them, I suggest you go to a VA hospital and see some wounded soldiers and thanks them for their service. But, I would be willing to bet that most people have not done anything like that. They're comfortable hiding behind meaningless statements like ' I support the troops.' Its getting old, if you support the troops, go see em, thank em, and help em if you can.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
            First off. Clinton is one man. Do you know the difference between plural and singular? Lib and Libs?

Secondly. He NEVER said "I loathe the military." That's something your Neo Con spin doctors have made it into. And since you ONLY read the conservative propaganda crap that's fed to you on a daily basis, it's obvious where you got it from.

His quote was in a letter to Col. John Holmes..... "my telling this one story will help you understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military, to which you and other good men have devoted years, lifetimes, of the best service you could give."

Throughout the letter tone throughout is extremely respectful of the service and explanatory to why people opposed the Vietnam War.

To generalize all Liberals as those that despise the military is ignorant. But I've come to expect that.

KAZ
            Damn, didnt know that Long dick Johnny was a colonel
            [email protected]

Comment

it is not a fact that many on the left do not support the military. You see, people that actually have a lot of members in the military do not want their loved ones to go to war unless it is absolutely necessary. And you did state the left did not support the military, while quoting my thread. Saying I support the troops is such an open-ended statement. How do you support the troops? Just saying I support the troops does nothing. If you do support them, I suggest you go to a VA hospital and see some wounded soldiers and thanks them for their service. But, I would be willing to bet that most people have not done anything like that. They're comfortable hiding behind meaningless statements like ' I support the troops.' Its getting old, if you support the troops, go see em, thank em, and help em if you can.
              Well said, that inspires me to do just that.
              [email protected]

Comment

I'm not sure why I even respond when someone makes such an ignorant, Rush inspired statement, that most Liberals despise the military.

KAZ
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

Now were arguing over the military and who is for or against them
                  I agree with you buddy. This thread should be kept about Christmas!

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

Kaz,

Your draft dodger in chief, Bill Clinton, in his letter to the draft board "I loathe the Military" quote speaks volumes. I think many on the left agreed with him then and now.

Not hypocritical at all, you see Libs are behind the Military when it is politically popular. Soon as the chips are down, they want to turn tail and run. Now who are the real hypocrites?

DRAFT DODGER HUH? MAYBE SLICK WILLY DIDNT HAVE GEORGE SENIOR AND PRESCOTT TO GET HIM A CUSHY JOB IN THE COAST GUARDS HUH?

only to find out during viet nam he was working on his long range putting and back nine game.

Comment

YEAH THE RIGHT LOVES TO SUPPORT THE MILITARY........AS LONG AS THEIR IN HARMS WAY.

SOON AS THEY GET BACK AS DISABLED OR UNINSURED THE RIGHT WILL LOOK FOR PHOTO OPPS, VOTE AGAINST A BILL APPROVING THEM COVERAGE,GET THEIR NEOCON FRIENDS ALL IN A UPROAR ABOUT LIBERALS SPENDING TOO MUCH MONEY TO HELP THEM.

THEN TELL THEM TO GET SCREWED.

Comment

Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS card this year.

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the
                        CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send
                        them a nice CHRISTIAN card to brighten up their
                        dark, sad, little world.

Make sure it says "Merry CHRISTMAS" on it.
                        Here's the address;
                        just don't be rude or crude..
                        (That's not the Christian way, you know!)

ACLU
                        125 Broad Street
                        18th Floor
                        New York, NY 10004

Two tons of CHRISTMAS cards would freeze their
                        operations because they wouldn't know if any were
                        regular mail containing contributions. So spend
                        42 cents and tell the ACLU to leave CHRISTMAS
                        alone.

Also tell them that there is no such thing as a
                        "Holiday Tree". . . . It's a CHRISTMAS Tree even
                        in the fields!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                          Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS card this year.

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the
                          CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send
                          them a nice CHRISTIAN card to brighten up their
                          dark, sad, little world.

Make sure it says "Merry CHRISTMAS" on it.
                          Here's the address;
                          just don't be rude or crude..
                          (That's not the Christian way, you know!)

ACLU
                          125 Broad Street
                          18th Floor
                          New York, NY 10004

Two tons of CHRISTMAS cards would freeze their
                          operations because they wouldn't know if any were
                          regular mail containing contributions. So spend
                          42 cents and tell the ACLU to leave CHRISTMAS
                          alone.

Also tell them that there is no such thing as a
                          "Holiday Tree". . . . It's a CHRISTMAS Tree even
                          in the fields!
                          Great idea Spark I just might send them more than 1 card or better yet run this past my Pastor at the Lutheran Church that I attend maybe he can suggest that the congregation do the same (KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS)

Comment

Originally posted by LeRoy View Post
                            Great idea Spark I just might send them more than 1 card or better yet run this past my Pastor at the Lutheran Church that I attend maybe he can suggest that the congregation do the same (KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS)
                            i just sent these ant-american obama supporters, 50 different letters,,,,,,,,,,
                            jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                            X