No announcement yet.

Christ is The Reason for the Christmas Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At judgment day I hope God lets me watch Bill Maher burn in hell his first night.I hate that SOB

Comment

I ain't perfect by no means but I know that Jesus was the only perfect one ever put on this earth and I or anyone else has plenty of faults.I cuss and drink and act like a fool sometime but I'm still going to Heaven cause Jesus died for me.I ain't ashamed to say or admit it.If I can take up for KB I can damn sure take up for Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
        What do you mean by interesting? Did not know you were Catholic MM, thought you might be Muslim

I went to catholic school my whole life and was taught that christmas was Jesus Christ birthday but further research show different dates surrounding Jesus Christ birthday and the origins of the first december 25 celebration was indeed before the actual birth of Christ.

Not a nonbeliever let me clarify that just different origins surrounding the actual date and why we celebrate christmas.The actual celebrations were days when the pagans actually celebrated (sun worshipers, golden calf) on december 25. They celebrated this stuff 100's of years before Jesus Christ was born.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          i cant wait till 12/13/2012.these idiots think the world ends on 12/12/12 They will then be like al gore and say they misfigured but "it's coming soon" what a bunch of dumb fucks
          im still waiting for y2k to set in .

Comment

Originally posted by HOOTERGUY View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HOOTERGUY View Post
              Thats exactly what this BS is.Another Y2K

Comment

Thats exactly what this BS is.Another Y2K
                What BS are ya'll talkin about, vols?

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                  What BS are ya'll talkin about, vols?
                  The same hype that wasn't true about Y2K is the same Bull Shit about 12/12/12 being the end of the world.

Comment

Is that people who believe in the Christian God or those who believe in God? Most every major religion, as I understand it, believes in God. I'm no Theologian, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
                    In God

I took a religious course in college and from what I could gather every religion has a God, but he's actually the same.

Comment

Thats absurd Monte.55%-65% It's in the 90's that believe IMO.They might not worship him but they believe

Wow checking the fox poll you're right.

FOXNews.com - More Believe In God Than Heaven - Polls | AP Polls | Gallup Poll | Opinion Polls

And the Harris Poll

Harris Interactive | The Harris Poll - The Religious and Other Beliefs of Americans 2003

Check out this poll though

Harris Interactive | The Harris Poll - While Most U.S. Adults Believe in God, Only 58 Percent are "Absolutely Certain"

Comment

atheism is on the rise:

The Rise of Atheism - ABC News

atheists on the rise - Google Search

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                          So what is the point? My point was very clear.
                          The point of the post is about pathetic state of our country and the political correctness. It's got nothing to do with what Christmas is.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                            The point of the post is about pathetic state of our country and the political correctness. It's got nothing to do with what Christmas is.
                            Really? Christmas seemed to me like a pretty prominent theme in Spark's post...PC was also a theme, but apparently if anyone responds to any theme than that which you believe to be important then it is incorrect? Pardon the hell out of me but is this not a 'rants' forum. I guess I need to get me an appropriate picture of Rush Limbaugh or Ronnie Reagan or Newt Gingrich so I'll have something to jack off to in this circle jerk that is the 'rants, politics, and religion' forum.

Comment

Really? Christmas seemed to me like a pretty prominent theme in Spark's post...PC was also a theme, but apparently if anyone responds to any theme than that which you believe to be important then it is incorrect? Pardon the hell out of me but is this not a 'rants' forum. I guess I need to get me an appropriate picture of Rush Limbaugh or Ronnie Reagan or Newt Gingrich so I'll have something to jack off to in this circle jerk that is the 'rants, politics, and religion' forum.
                              you seem angry, maybe you should to relax.
                              Last edited by harold_bush; 11-12-2009, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Hey watch it, those are his 3 biggest heroes...........

Comment

Working...
                                X