Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
    ...mods please look into this racist forum member

jordan don't go there. We think you are the leader of the pack in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
      i guess that explains why people in inner cities vote overwhelmingly for dem's.

First off I responded to this thread about this guy who made comments about people who live in the inner city.

Comment

trust me, i used to live in the "inner city"...they dont fight one on one!
        MM and his inner city feelings and the way of life is a fraud
        glad to see someone calls him out on his racist antics...mods please look into this racist forum member

And you just talk talk talk dude. I gave the name and location where I trained and I invited you over for a beer. My white training(and me) partners would love to sit down with you(they cant believe people with your thought process still exist) and find out what part of the INNER CITY you grew up in.I never said anything racist I responded to a post from someone who made a comment, I said I would love for him to go into the inner city and find one person and make that statement too.

This isnt over the line or prejudiced, I feel like if you like to make comments, this is the internet, go out in public and make em.

Comment

trust me, i used to live in the "inner city"...they dont fight one on one!
          MM and his inner city feelings and the way of life is a fraud
          glad to see someone calls him out on his racist antics...mods please look into this racist forum member
          p.s

kenilworth il. isnt considered the inner city. and () fighting one on one sounds like you may have already popped wrong place wrong time.

and what did you mean by they> I have a full list of friends white, latino and asian who love to run into guys that have a problem with
          Last edited by musclemann; 11-14-2009, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
            p.s

I have a full list of friends white, latino and asian who love to run into guys that have a problem with

Come on, you have no friends ... hahahaha

All joking aside .. I have conversed with MM many many times ... for years ... have agreed and disagreed ... I can honestly say he is not a racists ... he is very strong in what he believes in but not a racists ..

He is a hot tempered sob though ... ... He has gotten much better with that ....

I really think he is a Good guy .... and I am glad he is here with us ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
              Come on, you have no friends ... hahahaha

All joking aside .. I have conversed with MM many many times ... for years ... have agreed and disagreed ... I can honestly say he is not a racists ... he is very strong in what he believes in but not a racists ..

He is a hot tempered sob though ... ... He has gotten much better with that ....

I really think he is a Good guy .... and I am glad he is here with us ...

So he is the direct opposite of jordan?

Comment

Working...
              X