what is your education level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by husker View Post
    i guess that explains why people in inner cities vote overwhelmingly for dem's.
    wake up kid. I said nothing about where someone lives. Before you try to crack on what someone wrote, it would be nice if you could comprehend the information first.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
      I know many, including myself that have done very well without a degree. I will be opening a business in Maine next year so my nephew will have work and I will be opening 1 in CT.

Do I regret leaving my first year, FUCK NO!!

I know some that are making more money without a degree than those who are sitting around wondering if they should use their BA, MBA, PHD, etc. to keep warm because they cant afford to heat their 8,ooo sq. ft. house.

You seem very fixated on those without a college degree.

You made another post about Lou Dobbs not getting a job at Fox because he has a college degree

Do you have a degree ??

Does this data include that someone with a degree can be just as big an asshole as someone who does not have 1 ??

Do you associate yourself with just college degree holders ??

Do you think because someone holds a college degree, they are far superior to someone who does not ??

Do you think because someone holds a college degree, they make more money than someone who does not have a degree ??

by the way, its not all about making money. That's what your type of people don't get. You are obviously insecure about your education level. Otherwise, you would not have gone off the way you did. By the way, congrats on being successful in life.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
        Wow, did not know this would be such a touchy subject. To answer a few of your questions; I do not think that earning a college degree makes one better than another. I do think that overall, if one obtains a college degree they have a better chance at making more money than one without a degree. Finally, I believe that the more someone educates themselves, the higher the chances are for them to change their political point-of-view. Most people believe what they were taught by their parents, or family. The further one goes in college the more likely they are to break from the traditional family views.

And that would include people raised in an all liberal family enviornment converting to conservative now would'nt it? Your premise seems to suggest it only goes one way. That would be narrow-minded my friend.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Wow, did not know this would be such a touchy subject. To answer a few of your questions; I do not think that earning a college degree makes one better than another. I do think that overall, if one obtains a college degree they have a better chance at making more money than one without a degree. Finally, I believe that the more someone educates themselves, the higher the chances are for them to change their political point-of-view. Most people believe what they were taught by their parents, or family. The further one goes in college the more likely they are to break from the traditional family views.
          by the way, its not all about making money. That's what your type of people don't get. You are obviously insecure about your education level. Otherwise, you would not have gone off the way you did. By the way, congrats on being successful in life.
          Please read your statements in red

PLEASE DO TELL ME MY TYPE OF PEOPLE ??

I am not insecure at all. I couldnt give 2 shits of what anyone thinks about my education level. Whats counts is that my wife & I can provide for our 2 kids.
          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
            [/B]

And that would include people raised in an all liberal family enviornment converting to conservative now would'nt it? Your premise seems to suggest it only goes one way. That would be narrow-minded my friend.
            again, reading what you want to read. I have never made a statement saying that the further one gets into college the more liberal they become. Flare, please stop commenting on my stuff, unless you have fully read everything I've said. Furthermore, I am not the kind of chump that makes everything a right/left thing. One day you all will understand they are both one in the same...

Comment

I am not insecure at all. I couldnt give 2 shits of what anyone thinks about my education level. Whats counts is that my wife & I can provide for our 2 kids.
              and I totally agree with you. It is about your kids and their future.

Comment

sorry for taking a shot at you..it was childish on my part.

Comment

again, reading what you want to read. I have never made a statement saying that the further one gets into college the more liberal they become. Flare, please stop commenting on my stuff, unless you have fully read everything I've said. Furthermore, I am not the kind of chump that makes everything a right/left thing. One day you all will understand they are both one in the same...

Never huh,

Your so full of it man, you said in the other thread Lou Dobbs was not suited for Fox News cause he had a college degree. Explain that point please..........you can't.

Done with your bullshit. My last post with you
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

sorry for taking a shot at you..it was childish on my part.
                    No problem. I dont cling to pot shots as much as I cling to my guns & religion

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                      Never huh,

Your so full of it man, you said in the other thread Lou Dobbs was not suited for Fox News cause he had a college degree. Explain that point please..........you can't.

Done with your bullshit. My last post with you
                      good. the fact is, I never made any statements like that at all. The Lou Dobbs thing has nothing to do with this thread at all. It was a joke, but also a valid point that Hannity and Beck do not have college degrees. Now, I did not state in the other post that the reason they are condrvstive is because of their lack of education. I said, they are puppets for fox. Just like there are puppets everywhere. Bottom line flare, is that you do not read what people say, and you try to make everything into a right-left-thing. Grow up, wake up, the right and the left are the same.

Comment

good. the fact is, I never made any statements like that at all. The Lou Dobbs thing has nothing to do with this thread at all. It was a joke, but also a valid point that Hannity and Beck do not have college degrees. Now, I did not state in the other post that the reason they are condrvstive is because of their lack of education. I said, they are puppets for fox. Just like there are puppets everywhere. Bottom line flare, is that you do not read what people say, and you try to make everything into a right-left-thing. Grow up, wake up, the right and the left are the same.
                        Actually the right and left are FAR from the same. repubs and dems are one and the same however. Keep preaching political power and see how far a college education gets you then.

PK
                        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                          Actually the right and left are FAR from the same. repubs and dems are one and the same however. Keep preaching political power and see how far a college education gets you then.

PK
                          do you even know what you're talking about? Guess you have problems articulating what you are trying to express.

Comment

Just wondering what level of education everyone here has to date? One's level of education has a lot to do with one's views politically. I don't mean party, but one's views on certain issues..

peace
                            I didnt think grandma that you were trying to connect an education level with someones political background. There different aspects of life that has a lot to deal with ones outlook and the way they interact with people daily.

There a couple posts in here that makes me wonder why and how some people get through life without getting the living shit kicked out of them but im sure they keep those thoughts to themselves and they stay out of the inner cities with that thought process.

I dont believe it has great deal to do with education level but more to do with the way people are raised, their attitudes and thoughts and their experiences. There a lot of educated bigots out there and then some not so educated open minded people who treat people for face value.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                              I didnt think grandma that you were trying to connect an education level with someones political background. There different aspects of life that has a lot to deal with ones outlook and the way they interact with people daily.

There a couple posts in here that makes me wonder why and how some people get through life without getting the living shit kicked out of them but im sure they keep those thoughts to themselves and they stay out of the inner cities with that thought process.

I dont believe it has great deal to do with education level but more to do with the way people are raised, their attitudes and thoughts and their experiences. There a lot of educated bigots out there and then some not so educated open minded people who treat people for face value.
                              You always bring up that certain posters on here are racists; yet you have made posts where you say that "THEY WONT GO INTO THE INNER CITY AND SAY THAT SHIT"

Is that not race baiting ??

Comment

You always bring up that certain posters on here are racists; yet you have made posts where you say that "THEY WONT GO INTO THE INNER CITY AND SAY THAT SHIT"

Is that not race baiting ??
                                trust me, i used to live in the "inner city"...they dont fight one on one!
                                MM and his inner city feelings and the way of life is a fraud
                                glad to see someone calls him out on his racist antics...mods please look into this racist forum member
                                jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                                X