Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Law School Dropout

Comment

Ole Miss BS in Accounting 1978...MBA in economics and finance 1980...Dems and repubs both suck mainly due to the corruption of the SYSTEM...Lifelong CONSERVATIVE

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
        Just wondering what level of education everyone here has to date? One's level of education has a lot to do with one's views politically. I don't mean party, but one's views on certain issues..

peace

That is your opinion.

Why try and stereotype people by edcation level. Formal education in America is a joke, Abe Lincoln had very little education but read everything he could. It is about desire to learn, some have it some dont't.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

PhD; 1991 - University of Texas at Austin
          MS; 1979 - University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
          BS; 1975 - East Central Oklahoma University

Comment

k4---1980
            k5---1981
            1st--1982
            2nd--1983
            2nd--1984
            3rd--1985
            4th--1986
            5th--1987
            6th--1988
            6th--1989
            6th--1990
            7th--1991
            8th--1992
            8th--1993
            9th--1994
            10th--1995
            10th--1996
            11th--1997
            12th--1998

19 years,just one year away from being able to retire
            That damn 6th grade was hell for me

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              That is your opinion.

Why try and stereotype people by edcation level. Formal education in America is a joke, Abe Lincoln had very little education but read everything he could. It is about desire to learn, some have it some dont't.
              I like sentences that are scribbled in crayons

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              k4---1980
              k5---1981
              1st--1982
              2nd--1983
              2nd--1984
              3rd--1985
              4th--1986
              5th--1987
              6th--1988
              6th--1989
              6th--1990
              7th--1991
              8th--1992
              8th--1993
              9th--1994
              10th--1995
              10th--1996
              11th--1997
              12th--1998

19 years,just one year away from being able to retire
              That damn 6th grade was hell for me
              you would have had a nice pension

I got mixed up all the time in 6th grade.

I thought Weezie was Thomas Jefferson's wife

Abe Lincoln was the designer of the Continental for Mercury

John Adams starred in Get Smart

James Monroe played for the NY Knicks

James Garfield was the cat in the cartoons

Grover Cleveland was the dude on the Muppetts

Herbert Hoover invented the Vacuum
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

'99 - BS in Legal Studies from the Air Force Academy

'05 - MBA from San Jose St

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                  PhD; 1991 - University of Texas at Austin
                  MS; 1979 - University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
                  BS; 1975 - East Central Oklahoma University
                  You come across as being very knowledgable and articulate with the way you write online. You have a PhD does not shock me at all. Good for you.

PEACE

Comment

That is your opinion.

Not trying to stereotype at all. The information is out there. Trust me, there has been tons of data collected and independent studies done, that supports the notion that education level has a lot to do with the way one votes on certain issues. What do you think these political scientists are doing? They are collecting data all the time.
                    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

This thread is useless IMO.

Basically I think Gma is trying to say that all us dumb conservatives are the lesser edumacated fellows out here and cant think good. Maybe if we had done gone to that there college thingy we may have changed our thinkagigging process.

Yawn!!!

PK
                      No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

That is your opinion.

well said. that's the problem with left wingnuts, they think they are smarter than everyone. at least that is what they try and make people believe. i have seen many people with all kinds of education that have as much common sense as a rock.
                        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Not trying to stereotype at all. The information is out there. Trust me, there has been tons of data collected and independent studies done, that supports the notion that education level has a lot to do with the way one votes on certain issues. What do you think these political scientists are doing? They are collecting data all the time.

i guess that explains why people in inner cities vote overwhelmingly for dem's.
                          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                            i would gamble to bet most here are college graduates with exceptions. You cant get anywhere this day in age without a degree.
                            I know many, including myself that have done very well without a degree. I will be opening a business in Maine next year so my nephew will have work and I will be opening 1 in CT.

Do I regret leaving my first year, FUCK NO!!

I know some that are making more money without a degree than those who are sitting around wondering if they should use their BA, MBA, PHD, etc. to keep warm because they cant afford to heat their 8,ooo sq. ft. house.

You seem very fixated on those without a college degree.

You made another post about Lou Dobbs not getting a job at Fox because he has a college degree

Do you have a degree ??

Does this data include that someone with a degree can be just as big an asshole as someone who does not have 1 ??

Do you associate yourself with just college degree holders ??

Do you think because someone holds a college degree, they are far superior to someone who does not ??

Do you think because someone holds a college degree, they make more money than someone who does not have a degree ??

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                            This thread is useless IMO.

Basically I think Gma is trying to say that all us dumb conservatives are the lesser edumacated fellows out here and cant think good. Maybe if we had done gone to that there college thingy we may have changed our thinkagigging process.

Yawn!!!

PK

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Magna Cum Laude in Information Systems and Management '02 from U of Cincinnati.
                              O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                                I know many, including myself that have done very well without a degree. I will be opening a business in Maine next year so my nephew will have work and I will be opening 1 in CT.

Do I regret leaving my first year, FUCK NO!!

I know some that are making more money without a degree than those who are sitting around wondering if they should use their BA, MBA, PHD, etc. to keep warm because they cant afford to heat their 8,ooo sq. ft. house.

You seem very fixated on those without a college degree.

You made another post about Lou Dobbs not getting a job at Fox because he has a college degree

Do you have a degree ??

Does this data include that someone with a degree can be just as big an asshole as someone who does not have 1 ??

Do you associate yourself with just college degree holders ??

Do you think because someone holds a college degree, they are far superior to someone who does not ??

Do you think because someone holds a college degree, they make more money than someone who does not have a degree ??

Wow, did not know this would be such a touchy subject. To answer a few of your questions; I do not think that earning a college degree makes one better than another. I do think that overall, if one obtains a college degree they have a better chance at making more money than one without a degree. Finally, I believe that the more someone educates themselves, the higher the chances are for them to change their political point-of-view. Most people believe what they were taught by their parents, or family. The further one goes in college the more likely they are to break from the traditional family views.
                                "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X