No announcement yet.

Inside Information on an NBA Game Tonight $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all those that hate services, i agree with you, i hate them too.

There is not one credible service on the planet earth period!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i am not saying that all are liars and cheats, just 98 % of them are. What I am saying is a very simple truth, " IF A SERVICE WAS SO GOOD AND ALWAYS WON MONEY WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO BE A SERVICE"

They would play there plays and make nice living from betting. They dont bet there plays, they sale that shit to tools that believe there crap. No service over a period of 1 year can make you a fucking penny, I guarantee you that. Because even if the tools do hit 58 % or better, your going to pay them so much they get what money you did win. And most of the time they are just as good as anyone you can find for free.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      For all those that hate services, i agree with you, i hate them too.

There is not one credible service on the planet earth period!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i am not saying that all are liars and cheats, just 98 % of them are. What I am saying is a very simple truth, " IF A SERVICE WAS SO GOOD AND ALWAYS WON MONEY WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO BE A SERVICE"

They would play there plays and make nice living from betting. They dont bet there plays, they sale that shit to tools that believe there crap. No service over a period of 1 year can make you a fucking penny, I guarantee you that. Because even if the tools do hit 58 % or better, your going to pay them so much they get what money you did win. And most of the time they are just as good as anyone you can find for free.
      They wouldn't need to sell plays and if you notice the major services are not monitored. And if they are monitored there plays are not shown 5 or even 10 minutes after the games start.

Comment

Working...
      X