Inside Information on an NBA Game Tonight $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
    I don't understand how you can expect me to give the game away free on the open Forum without you guys emailing me to get the game. That wouldn't be fair to my paying clients right. I don't understand why you guys have such a hard on against me anyway. I'm an honest handicapper, one of the few out there. I respect your guys' site and appreciate you guys letting me post here. Why am I always getting harrassed. I honest had the Bulls +11.
    I did not ask you to give anything away for free ... i asked you to post it after it started ... Don't act like a retard ...

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      No shit sherlock
      Then I don't see why you bust my balls for calling out these scum services? 99% of the time when I'm busting balls in the service forum, it is because they deserve it. Check buzz's thread at the 1st of the football season and I think I even wished him luck.

I speak from experience and remember being 18 years old and salivating looking at these services. I just call out the scum when I see it Monte.

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
        I honest had the Bulls +11.

You may have had the Bulls but for sure you did not have INSIDE INFO on them ...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Then I don't see why you bust my balls for calling out these scum services? 99% of the time when I'm busting balls in the service forum, it is because they deserve it. Check buzz's thread at the 1st of the football season and I think I even wished him luck.

I speak from experience and remember being 18 years old and salivating looking at these services. I just call out the scum when I see it Monte.
          I've been on gambling sites since 94 so I know all about the services and which ones are scum. Trust me you're missing the biggest ones by a mile. Now you don't like this section of the site so why even look at it? That's everyone was saying about the rant forum. I tell you why, because it doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            You may have had the Bulls but for sure you did not have INSIDE INFO on them ...
            Tons of sports services say they have inside info which 99% of the time is pure bullshit.

Comment

I've been on gambling sites since 94 so I know all about the services and which ones are scum. Trust me you're missing the biggest ones by a mile. Now you don't like this section of the site so why even look at it? That's everyone was saying about the rant forum. I tell you why, because it doesn't work.
              You've already thrown your panties around so much about charlie, I leave your big boys alone...

Do I need to paint you a picture of newcomer gamblers losing cash to these scum services for you to finally get my point?

That's why I don't ignore this forum! People can argue all they want, but I'll be damned if I see someone new to gambling be lured into their bs without knowing any better.

And with your "I tell you why, because it doesn't work" attitude, I suggest you assess things and realize how good you have it as far as running the site goes.

Comment

You've already thrown your panties around so much about charlie, I leave your big boys alone...

Do I need to paint you a picture of newcomer gamblers losing cash to these scum services for you to finally get my point?

That's why I don't ignore this forum! People can argue all they want, but I'll be damned if I see someone new to gambling be lured into their bs without knowing any better.

And with your "I tell you why, because it doesn't work" attitude, I suggest you assess things and realize how good you have it as far as running the site goes.
                FYI Charlie was posting shit that he wasn't supposed to and he was warned 1 more time and it was a permanent ban.

People come to this site to look at many things including services. You know the rules of this section of the site now follow them.

As for you twisting shit on the other part I'm not even going to dignify a response to that.

Comment

Another point when you come down here and make those posts that you do look at how many more views they get vs. saying nothing. You're helping them out not hurting them.

Also what's funny is you've bashed my fade section which contradicts you wanting to help people.

Comment

Another point when you come down here and make those posts that you do look at how many more views they get vs. saying nothing. You're helping them out not hurting them.

Also what's funny is you've bashed my fade section which contradicts you wanting to help people.
                    You're reaching...

I'm out

Comment

You're reaching...

I'm out
                      Yeah, right I believe you're the one reaching.

Comment

We bring back the Rants Forum and the chilish stuff goes off in a tout's post??? The things that happen on this site is amazing

PK
                        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                          We bring back the Rants Forum and the chilish stuff goes off in a tout's post??? The things that happen on this site is amazing

PK
                          nah, I moved it to the Rant forum ... it belongs here not on the forum

Comment

Now I finally get to something since my lockdown !!

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!!
                            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              I did not ask you to give anything away for free ... i asked you to post it after it started ... Don't act like a retard ...
                              He could have built himself some credibility by simply doing as you asked him to do.

Idiot could have posted the game 5 minutes after it started and said my insider play is on the bulls. His so called clients. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr morons who pay him, would not have been pissed if he gave it out after the game started.

But, the truth is, he had no inside info and probably is lying that his pick was the bulls.

Dude is a tool
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

KB, let it go, its Monte's site and its his rules. JMHO
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X