Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Poll: Would you like to have the Politics/Rant Forum Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
    They wouldn't be banned. That's the point. Police themselves by not participating, leave the thread or simply logging off the site.

Seems like members could be banned from the forum and allowed into the regular forums if they get out of line.

Similar to being banned from a thread.

What if someone wont police themselves and wont leave the thread and tells you to f*** yourself every post??
    NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
      wheres Celtics??????????
      im sure he might want it back

who wants or not ??? if you do not want it do not look at it ... it is simple ...

Comment

• Spark i agree, but Monte is playing hardball, that was my stance alll along before...If things offend you, change the channel or dont come into ppls threads or the rant forum, its common sense really.........
        jordanrules..................

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          What if someone wont police themselves and wont leave the thread and tells you to f*** yourself every post??
          at some point someone's gotta give in. If they don't so be it. It's a moot point. The mods obviously aren't gonna go for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
            Seems like members could be banned from the forum and allowed into the regular forums if they get out of line.

Similar to being banned from a thread.

yeah, what if someone tells me to "go f**k a goat " or something ?? who's gonna stop that !!!
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
              yeah, what if someone tells me to "go f**k a goat " or something ?? who's gonna stop that !!!
              Why would we stop anyone from telling the truth???

Comment

Spark i agree, but Monte is playing hardball, that was my stance alll along before...If things offend you, change the channel or dont come into ppls threads or the rant forum, its common sense really.........
                Common sense is not so common ...

Comment

• jordanrules..................

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    Common sense is not so common ...

damn that could lock a few i know on here out !!!

Comment

• we should make this thread poll
                      fox news vs CNN

Comment

• Yes lead in the voting. At least 2 members said they want to change their vote from NO to YES.

30-27

Comment

we should make this thread poll
                          fox news vs CNN
                          for taking a poll on the rant forum, didn't this create one right here ?

Comment

• Monte? Seriously what is it gonna take to have this forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              frank, I don't care if we are in your house, my house or on the internet. If people start calling others a cunt or saying something about fucking their mother or anything like that out of control, we have no place for it here. Maybe other places do but i don't like seeing it here. I do care about a lot of people here and i can't sit back and watch anybody talked to that way. Sorry.
                              Who would say those sorts of things ?

Comment

• I also want to change my vote from no to yes after reading thru this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X