Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Poll: Would you like to have the Politics/Rant Forum Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
    Can I change my vote back to "yes"??

I fucked up and voted no before hearing all angles.

Sparks posts have swayed me, great point on those that dont want it need not enter it.
    See guys if a Steeler and a Raven can cut up with one another, we can surely survive our differences in politics
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

I need a red bull!!!

Heading to get hit over the head with a bible, hope all you tools and toolets win some money today.

I'm out and Monte bring back the forum and let that Raven fan change his vote. lol
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        See guys if a Steeler and a Raven can cut up with one another, we can surely survive our differences in politics
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Cause him and Joe are at odds ends and he is taking a break.

Manny being Manny

Kaz being Kaz.. Them wierd California people, who can figure them
          This is not 100% correct jc ... I am not at odds with him ... He is with me ... it all started when I said something to him about jordan .. we had words and the next day I text him and my exact words were "Good morning sunshine .. it's over ... Love ya pal" Now, if he can not accept that too fvken bad .. and I have a witness to that text I sent!!!

That is all I will say about Kaz right now ...

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          No shit, wasn't he the one just telling us we had to get more action here? C'mon monte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Exacxtly, that is what got us going on this ...

Well just look at the action this one thread has had ... proof is in the pudding ...

And jc made a great comment ... "Pretty sure no one died or left the site over those threads, so I dont know how out of hand it got. There was some name calling, but we all survived it."

Comment

Cause him and Joe are at odds ends and he is taking a break.

Manny being Manny

Kaz being Kaz.. Them wierd California people, who can figure them
            Yeah, I know about that and he hasn't been talking to me either. The guy is a little too sensitive.

Comment

I hate to say this but either way is ok for me, my name calling days are over i will participate if you have one "but" i will respect every person's view, as i would hope they would mine, even if your my friend, i will never lose a friend over politics, that's for sure!!!!! But with the way this country is in today we need something higher than politics!!!!! God bless you all.
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Wasn't there a reason for a poll?

Comment

Yes, to show you how many miss it. Most that voted no, never went there anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                    Wasn't there a reason for a poll?

The poll was not taken to decide if we were going to do it or not ... it was just to get an idea ... and I would say it is 50% .

Monte I am not going to go back and forth with you on this .. it is your forum ... you do as you want ...

I made myself clear as I could ...

Now it is your call

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                      The poll was not taken to decide if we were going to do it or not ... it was just to get an idea ... and I would say it is 50% .

Monte I am not going to go back and forth with you on this .. it is your forum ... you do as you want ...

I made myself clear as I could ...

Now it is your call
                      It's not my call its the forum members and their voting.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        Yes, to show you how many miss it. Most that voted no, never went there anyway.
                        How do we know that most that voted No never went there? That makes no sense as they wouldn't care either way thus not voting.

Comment

• I say bring it back. The stuff just spills into all the other forums if you dont have it. My .02

PK
                          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

• MONTE,
                            Bring back the forum............Give it a trail week or so!
                            jordanrules..................

Comment

• Ok Monte, i agree with Spark anyway. It's your site, do as you please. We have 17 DEAD forums and 1 with action. If you're fine with that than so are we.
                              Last edited by wayne1218; 11-01-2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                                Ok Monte, i agree with Spark anyway. It's your site, do as you please. We have 17 DEAD forums and 1 with action. If you're fine with that than so are we.

Comment

Working...
                                X