Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Poll: Would you like to have the Politics/Rant Forum Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    I agree with you 1000% Joe!

If you don't like it, don't go there. We need something to get people talking here again ... besides the In Game Thread!
    You know it's a "spooky" night when me and Wayne agree with each other.

You are spot on Wayne, the forum is dead. Even the Urgent Thread is scarce of posts on a daily basis.

We need more opinions on the forum, more stories, more discussions.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
      You know it's a "spooky" night when me and Wayne agree with each other.

You are spot on Wayne, the forum is dead. Even the Urgent Thread is scarce of posts on a daily basis.

We need more opinions on the forum, more stories, more discussions.

mavs, You were the 1st one to post in this thread and the second you did, i sent spark and monte a pm saying this ... "That is hilarious Joe, mavs said the exact same things we did."

If i could have closed this thread after your post, i would have. You were right on the money with EVERYTHING you said buddy. I wish more felt the way you did.

Comment

Shit, if I had voted yes instead of no, this would be tied.

Mods can always create a current events thread where anything goes if the vote is no!

NBA is a joke

Comment

Monte, Joe, Wayne,

This place sometimes can be quite boring, as much as i hate to admit it, when there is some drama going on its fun to be here. One of the best times at this site IMO, was when me and Nex were having fun with Chado with the whole Reds 21 thing.

When there are some heated discussions going on here, it tends to get more people posting in general. If there are threads here that make me at least want to read them, I am more inclined to post picks, or wish GL to other members who do post.

Hell, I am wanting something back here that made me disliked by a certain member here whos name I wont mention(the feeling is mutal). And I still want it back, it made for some good reading, and I will honestly say that I am for the most part pretty conservative, but I do like hearing the other side, it keeps me grounded and helps me see the world thru someone elses eyes.

JMHO
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Agreed jc and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
              Monte, Joe, Wayne,

This place sometimes can be quite boring, as much as i hate to admit it, when there is some drama going on its fun to be here. One of the best times at this site IMO, was when me and Nex were having fun with Chado with the whole Reds 21 thing.

When there are some heated discussions going on here, it tends to get more people posting in general. If there are threads here that make me at least want to read them, I am more inclined to post picks, or wish GL to other members who do post.

Hell, I am wanting something back here that made me disliked by a certain member here whos name I wont mention(the feeling is mutal). And I still want it back, it made for some good reading, and I will honestly say that I am for the most part pretty conservative, but I do like hearing the other side, it keeps me grounded and helps me see the world thru someone elses eyes.

JMHO
              Awesome post John and I agree ...

Thanks

Comment

My thing is will it keep politics all in one thread.I don't like arguing politics but if it all stayed in one thread then I would be for it.I will just stay away from it in that forum.
                Would you guys ban a guy from a thread if he started that shit outside of the political forum is the main question? Thats what I want to see.I don't want to post something in the all sports discussion like "My Vols Suck" and some one like Kaz come in and say "Blame Bush".

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  My thing is will it keep politics all in one thread.I don't like arguing politics but if it all stayed in one thread then I would be for it.I will just stay away from it in that forum.
                  Would you guys ban a guy from a thread if he started that shit outside of the political forum is the main question? Thats what I want to see.I don't want to post something in the all sports discussion like "My Vols Suck" and some one like Kaz come in and say "Blame Bush".
                  P, Kaz is Kaz, and he is a very good friend of mine. Do I always agree with him.....No, but I do know that mans heart, and thats why I am able to not let some of the stuff he says bother me.

Honestly, when that original thread was created, I got accused or called something that I wasnt use to being called. At first it made me mad, and wanting to argue back and defend myself, then I looked at it from the opposing side, it made me reflect a little bit. Isnt that what we all should do from time to time, dont ever be quick to anger, be quick to listen.

Sad thing is, I learned that here, of all places I learned to be quick to listen and not quick to anger at freaking BC. Life is not always black and white, and I have learned that it isnt always who is right and who is wrong, its all about accepting the differences that makes us all unique.

Damn, I am like deep tonight, must need to get to bed and bang my left hand like a storm door in a hurricane

And my deepness wouldnt be complete if i didnt sign out like my good buddy and much hated friend does.

Jcindaville
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    .I don't want to post something in the all sports discussion like "My Vols Suck" and some one like Kaz come in and say "Blame Bush".

Thats exactly it vols ... now they will have a place to post that stuff and EVERYONE can chime in ... we want people to post what they want ...

Even Kaz ...

Comment

I love everyone tonight

Even you Grandmama

I really need to go to bed now!!!!
                      [email protected]

Comment

Vols has a good point.
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

I love everyone tonight

Even you Grandmama

I bet Rosie will get some love tonight
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

jc, it is all in fun with me and Kaz ... from my side anyway ...

Not my fault he takes things too seriously ...

Comment

I love everyone tonight

Even you Grandmama

Have you been to Wayne's house tonight ???

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                                jc, it is all in fun with me and Kaz ... from my side anyway ...

Not my fault he takes things too seriously ...
                                you have heard the phrase its just Manny being Manny.

Well its just Kaz being Kaz.

He is what he is, he honestly cant help it
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X