Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Shit, you think we pay to much for Gasoline???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BettorsChat
    This Country is getting more divided among parties when it comes to rich. The rich keep getting richer and the gap with the rest keeps getter wider thanks to the Republicans.

Anyone who thinks Gore wants high gas prices is a total dumbass. Republicans give tax breaks to the oil companies etc.

Monte why even try to explain to these dumbasses. They get a oil president(for president) and a oil vp and then they try to figure out why gas has quadrupled during this ass clown's 2ND AND FINAL TERM.

Its like having the fox watch your hen house then these clowns would would say the foxes arent taking the chickens.

LAUGHABLE, THEY WILL DO WHATEVER TO DEFEND THIS GUY AT ALL COSTS.

Comment

It's called capitalism you communists...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        It's called capitalism you communists...

Thank God our president and vice president made out good during this time when other people are losing their homes, kids(in iraq and afghanistan) and not making ends meet.

Good thing Bush and cheney practiced capitalism in invading Iraq and giving no bid contracts to Haliburton making themselves multi multi millionaires at the expense of americans.

Where is all that iraqi oil that flooded the market which was going to drive down prices?

Jesus KB you can still be republican and admit these guys fucked this country real bad.

I might be democrat but if these idiots were democrat ...

I WOULD BE STANDING IN LINE TO VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!
        not making lame excuses like some others on here to defend these crooks.

have a good night and you can put the cub avatar back....big win tonight.

Comment

I'm not trying to defend Bush. You all hate everyone that makes money. I'm sorry, but that is what America was founded on, hope and prosperity.

P.S. on the Cubs

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            I'm not trying to defend Bush. You all hate everyone that makes money. I'm sorry, but that is what America was founded on, hope and prosperity.

P.S. on the Cubs

America was founded on "The pursuit of Happiness" Not actual happiness.

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happinesss.
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
              No Gore just wants everyone but himself to ride in little Smarty cars and riding bikes. Thats Gore, the rich getting richer off his global warming scam.

Democrats for drilling is like Barack saying he was for for the troop surge. Laughable.
              You obviously didn't read the article

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                Monte why even try to explain to these dumbasses. They get a oil president(for president) and a oil vp and then they try to figure out why gas has quadrupled during this ass clown's 2ND AND FINAL TERM.

Its like having the fox watch your hen house then these clowns would would say the foxes arent taking the chickens.

LAUGHABLE, THEY WILL DO WHATEVER TO DEFEND THIS GUY AT ALL COSTS.
                And now that these oil companies can see that they can get big money for gas it will continue. Gas prices will never see the low levels that they were when the idiot Governor stole the office.

And the same applies to the cost of food etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  And now that these oil companies can see that they can get big money for gas it will continue. Gas prices will never see the low levels that they were when the idiot Governor stole the office.

And the same applies to the cost of food etc.
                  No shit Einstein??? Geezus

Newsflash Monte

A nickel won't get you a soda out of the vending machine anymore also

Comment

Working...
                  X