Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Shit, you think we pay to much for Gasoline???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Shit, you think we pay to much for Gasoline???

Norway pays $2.82 per 1/4 gallon

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080722...ricetaxclimate
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

thats why they drive mopeds and do alot of walking
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

That's why this is not Bush's fault. Its his fault and Clinton's for not exploring alternative means earlier as we should not have to be so dependant on it...and that did not just happen int he last 8 yrs. But the cost of gas is through the roof around the world...

I heard it is something like $11/liter in Turkey or Greece.
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
        That's why this is not Bush's fault. Its his fault and Clinton's for not exploring alternative means earlier as we should not have to be so dependant on it...and that did not just happen int he last 8 yrs. But the cost of gas is through the roof around the world...

I agree and lets not let congress slide either. We are getting just what Al Gore wants, when only guys like him can afford gas and the rest of the public gets sandwiched into trains and ride bikes and mopeds.

Lack of refinerery capacity is a factor in these other countries on the cost.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          thats why they drive mopeds and do alot of walking
          This is what Al Gore considers Utopia.

This can only lead to the to the next question from JC and KB: Can you race mopeds??
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Venezuela is like 20 cents a gallon

Comment

Probably because people cant even afford cars there.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                Probably because people cant even afford cars there.

I can't afford a Porsche. It doesn't mean it will only cost 20 cents. If oil is $100 a barrel, it's $100 a barrel right? How do you get it for 20 cents a gallon? I've heard all the arguments and it will never make sense to me .....

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  I can't afford a Porsche. It doesn't mean it will only cost 20 cents. If oil is $100 a barrel, it's $100 a barrel right? How do you get it for 20 cents a gallon? I've heard all the arguments and it will never make sense to me .....
                  They produce 2.6 million barrels a day and only use 500,000 a day...

US produces 7.8 million and uses close to 20 million daily.

Law of supply and demand.

Comment

They produce 2.6 million barrels a day and only use 500,000 a day...

US produces 7.8 million and uses close to 20 million daily.

Law of supply and demand.

I was going to say, good lord Wayne, it ain't that tough to figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
                      I was going to say, good lord Wayne, it ain't that tough to figure out.

If that was the case, this country wouldn't be so deeply DIVIDED between 2 parties.

Comment

If that was the case, this country wouldn't be so deeply DIVIDED between 2 parties.

Wayne, hope I didn't come across as being a know-it-all as I know next to nothing abut this stuff and didn't mean to...all I did was google 'oil production by country' and you will find your answers.

Comment

A call to tap oil reserves
                          Democrats say they are for drilling, but argue that oil companies aren't going after the oil where they already have leases. So why open new, protected areas? they ask. Democrats say there are 68 million acres of federal land and waters where oil and gas companies hold leases, but aren't producing oil.

"Americans are fed up every time they go to fill up and they're right to demand action. But instead of a serious response, President Bush and his allies simply repeat the same old line more drilling," Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., said in the Democrats' radio address.

"Democrats support more drilling," he said. "In fact, what the president hasn't told you is that the oil companies are already sitting on 68 million acres of federal lands with the potential to nearly double U.S. oil production. That is why in the coming days congressional Democrats will vote on 'Use It or Lose It' legislation requiring the big oil companies to develop these resources or lose their leases to someone else who will."

http://money.cnn.com/2008/07/12/news...ney_topstories

Comment

This Country is getting more divided among parties when it comes to rich. The rich keep getting richer and the gap with the rest keeps getter wider thanks to the Republicans.

Anyone who thinks Gore wants high gas prices is a total dumbass. Republicans give tax breaks to the oil companies etc.

Comment

No Gore just wants everyone but himself to ride in little Smarty cars and riding bikes. Thats Gore, the rich getting richer off his global warming scam.

Democrats for drilling is like Barack saying he was for for the troop surge. Laughable.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X