X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the real obama; more free social programs, less money in your pocket

www.lessmoneyinyourpocket.com.monte
    jordanrules..................

Shit, less money in my pocket, that would suck. It would also suck if people started losing jobs, the stock market crashed, the dollar became worthless, basically the economy took a big shit. Man I hope that doesn't happen.

Comment

Hey Jordan

Have you noticed how the libs always respoond like Weiner did above. Yeah, all those things are happening now, but I guess the typical American never had to take civics and government in high school. It is CONGRESS that really controls the direction of the country...not the President. Do you think the liberals out there even recognize that it is THEIR party controlling Congress? But, at least with Dems "looking out for us" we can sleep better at night knowing the polar bears, Alaskan Caribou, and gopher tortoises will be safe and happy...even after America as we knew it is gone.

Comment

You can NEVER tax your way to a better economy.

We need to cut taxes and cut spending (that includes Republicans).

Smaller government anyone??
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by umreb78
          Have you noticed how the libs always respoond like Weiner did above. Yeah, all those things are happening now, but I guess the typical American never had to take civics and government in high school. It is CONGRESS that really controls the direction of the country...not the President. Do you think the liberals out there even recognize that it is THEIR party controlling Congress? But, at least with Dems "looking out for us" we can sleep better at night knowing the polar bears, Alaskan Caribou, and gopher tortoises will be safe and happy...even after America as we knew it is gone.
          Yea your right it's the dems in congress that are resposible. Are you really trying to say that? Unfreakinbelievable.
          Tell me great things would be right now if we had an all republican congress
          Last edited by BigWeiner; 07-04-2008, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Are you gonna send me dem "Jay Leno" email that says to focuss on the positive. what a fuckin joke

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
              Yea your right it's the dems in congress that are resposible. Are you really trying to say that? Unfreakinbelievable.
              Tell me great things would be right now if we had an all republican congress
              You ever notice Bigs how the right think that a couple of hundred dollars tax cut is going to solve all our financial problems? That should pull us right out of that recession. LMAO!

What they fail to realize is that the economy was spiraling years ago. And we had a Republican Congress and Republican president who completely dismantled the economy. It will take a whole lot of undoing.

Did you also notice that at the end of Reagan's two terms we were in a near depression and now at the end of this idiots two terms we're in a near depression? Funny thing about that trickle down theory. The only it trickles down is your legs.....

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Taxes would work if these assholes didn't spend them like idiots. It's shocking to me that people still back the Bush administration after all the lies and bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                  You can NEVER tax your way to a better economy.

We need to cut taxes and cut spending (that includes Republicans).

Smaller government anyone??
                  Keep it real flare, forget crooked ass politics, who in their right mind would want to raise taxes, you think I wanna give half my pay check to the gov't so they can drop expiring bombs on sand, meanwhile they make tons of money on this so called war?

Comment

Keep it real flare, forget crooked ass politics, who in their right mind would want to raise taxes, you think I wanna give half my pay check to the gov't so they can drop expiring bombs on sand, meanwhile they make tons of money on this so called war?

Vote for Obama and watch your taxes rise and government expand. Do you think governement will ever cut spending?

This war is neccesary to keep terrorists from cutting our throats if they get a chance.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Vote for Obama and watch your taxes rise and government expand. Do you think governement will ever cut spending?

This war is neccesary to keep terrorists from cutting our throats if they get a chance.
                      Bullshit. This "war" as you call it, hasn't done shit. What stopped the terrorist from coming into this country has nothing to do with what we did over there, it's because of what we've done in our own country. Terrorists are terrorists, not Iraq's.

So if I vote McCain what can I expect? Taxes to remain the same, but the dollar to have less value, unemployement to go up etc etc? 8 more years of the same dogshit. Sounds awesome

Comment

Thank God for this war.....I need my throat!

PEACE

Comment

What about the terrorists in Iran and Saudi Arabia, how our troops in Iraq and Afganistan stopping those terrorists from cutting our throats?

Comment

Originally posted by umreb78
                            But, at least with Dems "looking out for us" we can sleep better at night knowing the polar bears, Alaskan Caribou, and gopher tortoises will be safe and happy...even after America as we knew it is gone.
                            This statement is so stupid on so many levels.

Comment

What about the terrorists in Iran and Saudi Arabia, how our troops in Iraq and Afganistan stopping those terrorists from cutting our throats?
                              Are you happy now that Guantanimo Bay is closing? Now we can bring them terrorist prisoners into the US and give them civilian rights, thanks to your liberal Supreme Court Judges.

I am not voting for a guy with a muslim name and liberal policies. All the countries that hate America are pulling for an Obama win, wonder why?
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X