Please Vote Obama!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Vote Obama!!!

Guys, Please do the right thing and vote for obama this year. We need change! We need to change this country now! This is the worst it has ever been.

Obama in 08!

Democrats are the issue

Dems in office are running the crappy world. Obama is going to slow our defense and let them have their ways.
    I SEE DUMB PEOPLE

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      Guys, Please do the right thing and vote for obama this year. We need change! We need to change this country now! This is the worst it has ever been.

Obama in 08!
      Can't agree more!
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

It cost me $70 today to fill my gas tank. God damn that pisses me off so much, it isn't even funny anymore. I don't care at this point if it is Bush's fault or not, something needs to change. I'm so disgusted with the direction this country has gone in the last 2-4 years that it really sickens me. I consider myself a Independant voter and it isn't or hasn't ever been a Democrat vs Republican thing for me but at this point, the other party needs to have a chance at turning things around, because the current one in there isn't getting it done (IMO) ... and all the approval ratings from the people in this country seem to show it.

Comment

The one thing that scares me most with Obama is the lunatic factor. There are people in this country who are very much still racists and against blacks 100% and i wouldn't put it past one of those racist lunatics to try and end his term "Quickly". Some people will have a BIG problem with him in office if that happens. I'm really curious to see who his all important Vice will be.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            The one thing that scares me most with Obama is the lunatic factor. There are people in this country who are very much still racists and against blacks 100% and i wouldn't put it past one of those racist lunatics to try and end his term "Quickly". Some people will have a BIG problem with him in office if that happens. I'm really curious to see who his all important Vice will be.

Wayne,

I would vote for the following people anytime if they chose to run:

Condoleza Rice
            Colin Powell
            Alan Keyes
            Clarence Thomas
            JC Watts

Most all Republicans I know would do the same, its not about race its about policy and experience and the majority of the country will figure this out..

It is narrow minded to think there is not a Democrat lunatic (Hillary supporter) out there who could do the same to Obama. Lets not think all Democrats are incapable of racism. Remember Democratic Senator Robert Byrd was once a Klan member.

Oh and the gas price, go buy a hybrid
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1

It is narrow minded to think there is not a Democrat lunatic (Hillary supporter) out there who could do the same to Obama. Lets not think all Democrats are incapable of racism. Remember Democratic Senator Robert Byrd was once a Klan member.

I agree 100% about Hilary and being a woman. The difference is, she won't be on the ticket this fall and Obama will.

Comment

The only reason why i'm voting for Obama is because he's black... I think its time for change!

Comment

Doc you are a fool. What exactly is obama gonna change? he is a junior senator. his ideas will increase taxes greatly. That is what has bankrupted our country already. that along with unions and lazy ppl who are unwilling to work. everyone wants to get paid like a Dr yet learn on a GED level. America is being destroyed from within because of far left liberals and there influence on naive ppl.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

The only reason why i'm voting for Obama is because he's black... I think its time for change!
                    LMAO
                    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Obama in 08!
                      your kidding right
                      jordanrules..................

Comment

This post has to be a joke. Doc, you speaking in platitudes to try and ruffle the feathers?

Change is great. Lets change and follow the Constitution for once in 4 decades (and that's against BOTH parties).

Obama isnt going to do that and will raise our taxes more. Please vote for him because I know for a fact I dont pay enough taxes. Do you???

I'm still shaking off losing the only true candidate who tried this race...Fred Thompson. But I would LOVE to be able to vote for any of these people.

I would vote for the following people anytime if they chose to run:

Condoleza Rice
                        Colin Powell
                        Alan Keyes
                        Clarence Thomas
                        JC Watts

Most all Republicans I know would do the same, its not about race its about policy and experience and the majority of the country will figure this out..
                        Racism is not a problem on the Conservative side of the aisle. I believe that the first minority president will be a Republican nominee not a Democrat.

PK
                        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

i have thought the same thing i hope this never becomes a issue
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I also hope that this does not become an issue. If the man wins in a free and open election then I will accept that I will be very hard pressed to like my President. But unlike many people have done with Bush. I will still offer the same respect for the office he holds and hope he conducts himself in a manner that befits the office.
                            No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Vote for the best candidate. Simple as that. Obama is that this time around.

Comment

Working...
                              X