Why I wouldn't vote for Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BettorsChat
    It's not just blacks that are voting for him as its whites as well.
    I believe the white vote is pretty split, while black vote for obama is about 80%, with women going to clinton, but not as high as black vote to obama.
    Can Barack tell me what a "typical" white person is please?

Comment

It's only a matter of time before McCain starts the shit too.
      There is no way mccain gets down in the democrats dirt. Now he might have surogates and talk shows and talk radio, but I highly doubt he will throw anywhere near the mud the deomcrats are throwing at each.

Comment

Originally posted by dakingisdead
        There is no way mccain gets down in the democrats dirt. Now he might have surogates and talk shows and talk radio, but I highly doubt he will throw anywhere near the mud the deomcrats are throwing at each.
        If he doesn't its because he will be told not too. Or do you believe every Republican has ran their races that way.

Comment

If he doesn't its because he will be told not too. Or do you believe every Republican has ran their races that way.
          I am not really sure what you find so funnny?

NO way do I think every republican or democrat runs it that way, but I do think mccain will. IMO, that, and showing the true differences of positions will be his only chance. He needs to stay on topics and let the mudslinging be done by the surrogates. I also think since he is pretty well respected, the democrats will campaign the same way. Of course they will try and paint as 4 more years of bush, and if it's obama, they will go after his inexperience and suspect ties, and if it's clinton, they will go after her dishonesty and her stealing the primary (to anger and split the democratic vote). But I am pretty sure most of the slings and arrows will not be by either candidate directly.

Comment

Originally posted by dakingisdead
            I am not really sure what you find so funnny?

NO way do I think every republican or democrat runs it that way, but I do think mccain will. IMO, that, and showing the true differences of positions will be his only chance. He needs to stay on topics and let the mudslinging be done by the surrogates. I also think since he is pretty well respected, the democrats will campaign the same way. Of course they will try and paint as 4 more years of bush, and if it's obama, they will go after his inexperience and suspect ties, and if it's clinton, they will go after her dishonesty and her stealing the primary (to anger and split the democratic vote). But I am pretty sure most of the slings and arrows will not be by either candidate directly.
            What's funny is you don't believe it will be an issue. Any time there is politics they throw mud.

Comment

What's funny is you don't believe it will be an issue. Any time there is politics they throw mud.
              Huh? What won't be an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Country 5
                Hey Monte,

I didn't say Obama hated white people,but he supports his friend and preacher who if you watch the video clearly does.When you go to a church and you have the pull and money Obama has,dont think he hasn't pumped money into that church.You have to be accountable for the people you support or endorse.

I agree Bush sucks,and I think most of these guys are crooked,but I just think Obama has an identity crisis.

As for what difference does it make if he's muslim,atheists,etc.
                This country has a constitution and was founded on certain beliefs,and Islam,or atheism wasn't among them.

Later and GL
                Here is the entire video of Obama pastor. Not just clips that Fox News wants you to hear. Now make your decision after watching the whole video. All he was doing was "quoting" from a white man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdlnzkeoyQ

Comment

Working...
                X