Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I wouldn't vote for Obama

http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs...02/0/FRONTPAGE
    I'm speechless after reading this.If you only look out for your own race and only care about the people of your race isn't that racism

I like black squirrels and i really dont like the gray ones, does that make me a racist
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
      I like black squirrels and i really dont like the gray ones, does that make me a racist
      You have already been called a racist

Comment

lets be real. you haven't been votimg for him since day 1.
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
          Your right,but I thought people who were considering him would like to see it.
          Let's be real,do any of them seem to be the one.I guess it's Mccain for me but only by lack of choices.I would hope we could agree on that.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
            Your right,but I thought people who were considering him would like to see it.
            Let's be real,do any of them seem to be the one.I guess it's Mccain for me but only by lack of choices.I would hope we could agree on that.
            Looks like the preacher is the one saying dumb things. And Obama has distanced himself from him. Also it stated that the preacher is no longer going to be at that church.

If I was going to base my vote on a lack of choices I wouldn't vote.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                Looks like the preacher is the one saying dumb things. And Obama has distanced himself from him. Also it stated that the preacher is no longer going to be at that church.

Where has Obama distanced himself from him? He attended the church for over 20 years. Unless you mean Obama didn't want him at his announcement for running for president. Or having flunkies make the generic comment of "the senator doesn't agree with all his comments" bs. Which I would then ask; why? Is it b/c his preacher is full of hate and divisive remarks?
                Can Barack tell me what a "typical" white person is please?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat

He has so-called distanced himself from him because he has been on the campaign trail.He might not be at that church anymore because he's starting one in Washington just in case.And furthermore,calling it a church is stretching it.Cult sounds more like it.

Comment

Face it you racist people out ther, Obama is going to win next November. There is nothing wrong with the guy. He is a typical Nice young politition. Do you want to be in IRAQ 100 years??? Didn't think so. Obama is Ivy league educated, even admitted to doing drugs in his youth, has a connection with A LOT of people, yet McCain can't even get his right wing to endorse him?? The only way Obama doesn't win is if people turn this into a Black/White thing but I have more confidence in Americans than that. Obama 08' our New Commander in Chief. BOL
                    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama

NO COMMENT

Comment

: call up jessie...i can see it now...AMERICA DIDNT ELECT OBAMA THEREFORE ITS A RACIST COUNTRY....
                        jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks
                          Face it you racist people out ther, Obama is going to win next November. There is nothing wrong with the guy. He is a typical Nice young politition. Do you want to be in IRAQ 100 years??? Didn't think so. Obama is Ivy league educated, even admitted to doing drugs in his youth, has a connection with A LOT of people, yet McCain can't even get his right wing to endorse him?? The only way Obama doesn't win is if people turn this into a Black/White thing but I have more confidence in Americans than that. Obama 08' our New Commander in Chief. BOL
                          "typical nice young politician." I think everything you said after that is irrelevant if you believe that.

Comment

You are crazy if you think this moron of a "preacher" isn't going to be an issue once he disposes of Clinton. Dude, this guy has been Obama's preacher for 20 years. He married Obama and his wife. He baptized both of his children.

Once it is one on one, Obama won't get quite the lovefest he is getting from the media right now. He has proved very thin-skinned any time anyone has dared to offer up the slightest of criticism. He is also very much of an unknown, and that is going to make a lot of people nervous when it comes time to case a ballot. He has been a Senator for three years, and a year of that has been spent campaigning. He has no significant legislation to his name.

I also love how there is no mention of him being white. Why is he considered black? He has a white mom and a black dad. His mom raised him, and he barely even knew his dad. Just curious? Oh wait........I know why.......if he said he was white he would be persecuted, and called an Uncle Tom. Of course there is no discussion since it is the other way. Double standard...nah.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
                              You are crazy if you think this moron of a "preacher" isn't going to be an issue once he disposes of Clinton. Dude, this guy has been Obama's preacher for 20 years. He married Obama and his wife. He baptized both of his children.

Once it is one on one, Obama won't get quite the lovefest he is getting from the media right now. He has proved very thin-skinned any time anyone has dared to offer up the slightest of criticism. He is also very much of an unknown, and that is going to make a lot of people nervous when it comes time to case a ballot. He has been a Senator for three years, and a year of that has been spent campaigning. He has no significant legislation to his name.

I also love how there is no mention of him being white. Why is he considered black? He has a white mom and a black dad. His mom raised him, and he barely even knew his dad. Just curious? Oh wait........I know why.......if he said he was white he would be persecuted, and called an Uncle Tom. Of course there is no discussion since it is the other way. Double standard...nah.
                              jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                              X