No announcement yet.

Question for Monte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to speak for anyone, but even with Mich and Fla re-do's, neither candidate, I believe, can get to the finsih line without the superdelegates. The proportional representation allows for a candidate to pick up some delegates, even if they lose, while some states in the Republican primary were winner take all.
    I wonder if somehow they will eventually come together for the good of the Democratic party and run on same ticket. Anything less and I think there might be chaos in the party. Now I think there would be less chaos if Obama gets the nod then the other way around.
    Can Barack tell me what a "typical" white person is please?

Comment

Originally posted by BackDoorCvr
      I agree, but the cat is already out of the bag. I think it's a bit hypocritical for the DNC not to seat these delegates. The Dems still talk about voter disenfranchisement as it relates to the 2000 election in FL and now they want to discount the votes of millions of people in two states based on the actions of their state legislatures. What do you think they should do now?
      I think there going to count them or re-vote so they will be seated IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by dakingisdead
        Not to speak for anyone, but even with Mich and Fla re-do's, neither candidate, I believe, can get to the finsih line without the superdelegates. The proportional representation allows for a candidate to pick up some delegates, even if they lose, while some states in the Republican primary were winner take all.
        I wonder if somehow they will eventually come together for the good of the Democratic party and run on same ticket. Anything less and I think there might be chaos in the party. Now I think there would be less chaos if Obama gets the nod then the other way around.
        I don't like that Porpotional delegates as were seeing right now that its a problem.

A ticket with Clinton/Obama or Obama/Clinton would be fine by me, but I don't believe Obama wants Clinton on the ticket. She has indicated that she might be for that, but she would be on top. And Obama hasn't indicated anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          I think there going to count them or re-vote so they will be seated IMO.
          Why in the world don't they just seat Fla, either with all of 1/2 the delegates and bag a "do over"? Everyone was on the ballot, so why not let the results stand. Michigan is a bit different and should just start from scratch.
          Can Barack tell me what a "typical" white person is please?

Comment

Working...
          X