Vick sentence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick sentence

Vick was sentenced to 23 months and 3 years probation.

WOW i was figuring 18months. Oh well. IMO his career is over.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Enjoy the small space Mr Vick
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Thats all we will here about on Monday night football. I will have to turn off the sound if I even watch.

Too bad Vick threw away about 40 million or more, dumb ass!

Tinsley and PacMAn can visit him soon.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

enjoy your vacation Vicky.. and dont drop the soap !!!
          BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

What a fucking joke! I don't condone dog fighting or the actions of Vick but there's far worse shit that goes on day to day. If Vick wasn't a NFL player he wouldn't serve 23 days let alone 23 months.

Comment

Originally posted by checkers
              enjoy your vacation Vicky.. and dont drop the soap !!!

damnit...you beat me to it. I wanted to do the first don't drop the soap joke.

Comment

I think it is not enough time ..

Let the word get out ... low life scum bag ...

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                  What a fucking joke! I don't condone dog fighting or the actions of Vick but there's far worse shit that goes on day to day. If Vick wasn't a NFL player he wouldn't serve 23 days let alone 23 months.

i agree....but frank lets be honest here. this wasnt just about dog fighting. you and i both know it was about gambling. they were throwing 10k,20k, 50k a fight on these dog fights. Not to mention i'm sure there were ppl there with weapons,drugs and all sorts of illegal stuff. remember vick plead out here. IMO the feds could have buried the guy if they wanted too.

Also remember that house was in his name. The house was valued(assessed) at 800,000 and he sold it in a day for 300k. why cause he was trying to run from it all. the guy is dumb and thought he could get away with it. he didnt and now he is paying the price.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Frank,

His biggest problem is that he lived in VA and it involved man's best friend. You dont fuck with animals anymore, some groups like PETA, would rather condone an abortion before this. This is why he was fucked. Had he shot and paralyzed someone in a strip club (see pacman), he would have made out better. Yeah Pacman did not pull the trigger but he said to his posse, "lets smoke these punks".
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Sad to say but enjoy your stay. I still think he was the greatest college player I ever saw in person, not just because he went to VT. But he deserves this. I'm a dog lover and whatever it takes to make him miserable is good in my books.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                        WOW i was figuring 18months. Oh well. IMO his career is over.
                        I think he would have got 18 months but that failed drug test in his first probation visit( )got 5 more added to it.They have had prayer vigils and marches here in ATL trying to get a lighter sentence but it didn't seem to work.Thats the problem,the man says he's guilty and every one takes up for him,then he fails a drug test and they still try to defend him.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                          Frank,

His biggest problem is that he lived in VA and it involved man's best friend. You dont fuck with animals anymore, some groups like PETA, would rather condone an abortion before this. This is why he was fucked. Had he shot and paralyzed someone in a strip club (see pacman), he would have made out better. Yeah Pacman did not pull the trigger but he said to his posse, "lets smoke these punks".
                          I agree with you. That's why I think it's a joke. There's so much evil in our society. We have pedophiles, drug dealers etc walking our streets but we put some asshole away for 23 months for dog fighting? The cops know the drug dealers but they do nothing. They continue to sell dope on the streets to kids.

I stand by what I said. There's far worse shit going on than dog fighting. Make Vick work in a dog kennel for 23 months. Putting him in jail makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                            Not to mention i'm sure there were ppl there with weapons,drugs and all sorts of illegal stuff.
                            Did they arrest anyone on weapon or drug charges? NO

You confirm my point! There's much worse shit going on than dog fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                              Did they arrest anyone on weapon or drug charges? NO

You confirm my point! There's much worse shit going on than dog fighting.
                              Sorry Frank I disagree, the punishment fits the crime. Any man who hangs, tortures or kills a poor, defenseless animal, under the guise of gambling or any other kind of money making scheme, is and should be considered a threat to society. Period. A judge would weigh what kind of value Vick places on life in general. Obviously, he has little feelings towards it if he's capable of strangling or hanging an animal.....23 months was fair.

KAZ
                              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                              X