What does the GOP stand for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    Bear Down.....you are making blanket statements which are just stereotypes.....Thurmond is dead.....Reagan is dead.....

I get nervous when a person defends parties instead of issues.......They love people like you who believe everything they cram down your throat.....
    A lot of times the apple doesn't fall far from the tree Tony. And the Ted Kennedy, and Robert Byrd stories are not old? I guess Dimmer gets a pass on that.

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown
      A lot of times the apple doesn't fall far from the tree Tony. And the Ted Kennedy, and Robert Byrd stories are not old? I guess Dimmer gets a pass on that.

No....i am sorry...I was not meaning to single anyone out.....I used to be a republican but am so disgusted with the way things have gone. I used to say...whatever they say has to be right......I know there are alot of issues that are over my head. I also realize there is soooo much spin on what we hear for me to decipher what is spin and what is truth.....I guess that is what is so frustrating. I hear 2 different views from 2 educated people and they both sound valid, except i do not which one is leaving out facts and half-truths.

I am not trying to give you shit at all and someone not shit. I was just voicing my own opinion that stereotypes on both sides are ingrained in the opposing parties heads for years and years....

This is why i do not argue politics.....#1 i am not smart enough
      #2 I would rather work on things i have control over #3 I would rather find things in common with people and politics is a HUGE hot button with folks

so my apologies if i made you feel singled out.....

I really do not know shit about politics

Comment

It's cool Tony. I gotta say that when you do post here I do enjoy reading what you write, because you are not all onesided, and you have a good point of view on a lot of things. Don't sell yourself short.

I know just as well that there are good and bad people in both parties, but what can you do? You have to go with who best represents your own point of view and life style. For me that's the Dems. I love the Reform party, but there is just not enough interest in that party right now. I'm not happy that Hillary is more than likely going to represent the Dems. I hate the fact that it's not about the issues anymore, it's about how much money you got, that's what wins elections today. I just want people to represent what they say they are regaurdless of what party they are from.

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown
          It's cool Tony. I gotta say that when you do post here I do enjoy reading what you write, because you are not all onesided, and you have a good point of view on a lot of things. Don't sell yourself short.

I know just as well that there are good and bad people in both parties, but what can you do? You have to go with who best represents your own point of view and life style. For me that's the Dems. I love the Reform party, but there is just not enough interest in that party right now. I'm not happy that Hillary is more than likely going to represent the Dems. I hate the fact that it's not about the issues anymore, it's about how much money you got, that's what wins elections today. I just want people to represent what they say they are regaurdless of what party they are from.

MARK FOLEY BABY!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X