What does the GOP stand for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the GOP stand for?

Watch your ass. The Gay Old Party is at it again.

i just had to

Regardless of where you stand on the issue of the U.S.

> > involvement in Iraq, here's a sobering statistic.

> >

> > There has been a monthly average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq

> > theatre of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of

> > 2,867 deaths.

> >

> > That gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000 soldiers.

> > The firearm death rate in Washington D.C. is 80.6 per 100,000

> > persons for the same period. That means that you are about 25% more

> > likely to be shot and killed in the U.S. Capital than you are in

> > Iraq.

> >

> > Conclusion: The U.S. should pull out of Washington

>

>

Comment

Originally posted by HOOTERGUY

> >

> > 2,867 deaths.

> >

> > Iraq.

> >

>

>

another thing i tell people all the time. people don't realize how many people are murdered in the big cities HERE every year. people are murdered every day in big cities and no one cares. i sniper kills 1-2 people a week in the suburbs, and everything comes to a standstill! the media is a joke.
      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

GOP stands for girls open pussy
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by HOOTERGUY

> >

> > 2,867 deaths.

> >

> > Iraq.

> >

>

>

Maybe you missed the headlines. I'm talking about the Republican Senator Craig out of I do Butt ho (AKA Idaho).

Next time you hear this crap about FAMILY VALUES (aka RELIGION) coming out of a right winger you better check your ass real quick, because they might be trying to get in it.

If trying to get it on in the MEN'S BATHROOM at the airport with another guy is about FAMILY VALUES, I want no part of it.

It's no wonder why most of the people in the Republican party likes to wear their religion on their sleeve. It gives them something to hide behind while they are FUCKING EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING THEY CAN!

The right wants to talk about Bill all the time, at least he was getting a blowjob from a WOMAN! Well, JC would dispute the woman part.

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown

Maybe you missed the headlines. I'm talking about the Republican Senator Craig out of I do Butt ho (AKA Idaho).

Next time you hear this crap about FAMILY VALUES (aka RELIGION) coming out of a right winger you better check your ass real quick, because they might be trying to get in it.

If trying to get it on in the MEN'S BATHROOM at the airport with another guy is about FAMILY VALUES, I want no part of it.

It's no wonder why most of the people in the Republican party likes to wear their religion on their sleeve. It gives them something to hide behind while they are FUCKING EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING THEY CAN!

The right wants to talk about Bill all the time, at least he was getting a blowjob from a WOMAN! Well, JC would dispute the woman part.
            There are more fags and queers that are out of the closet that are dems. It is a more accepted behavoir among the liberal party.

You are probably correct in that there are some gay republicans who do not come out because they would be disowned by their party and religion.

So the gayness gene is not limited to any particular party......

Democrats can suck a cock out in the open and they get applauded is the only difference.......

So when you are sucking cock be loud and feel proud....Your bretheren will support your choice to finish it off with a rusty trombone or a reach around.....Either way the only decision you have at that point is to spit or swallow.....Either way it is okay in your parties eyes.....

BEfore you lash out realize that saying someone is gay because of party is ridiculous and i am just mocking that.....

Next it will be there are more gay in certain nationalities

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
              There are more fags and queers that are out of the closet that are dems. It is a more accepted behavoir among the liberal party.

You are probably correct in that there are some gay republicans who do not come out because they would be disowned by their party and religion.

So the gayness gene is not limited to any particular party......

Democrats can suck a cock out in the open and they get applauded is the only difference.......

So when you are sucking cock be loud and feel proud....Your bretheren will support your choice to finish it off with a rusty trombone or a reach around.....Either way the only decision you have at that point is to spit or swallow.....Either way it is okay in your parties eyes.....

BEfore you lash out realize that saying someone is gay because of party is ridiculous and i am just mocking that.....

Next it will be there are more gay in certain nationalities
              You make a good point Tony, but the bottom line is most Americans don't like a hypocrite Tony. That's what it's more about. It just so happens that he's a Republican and that makes it better.

Like it or not Tony, Craig represents the Republican party, and the Republican party represents him.

When you hide and condone things that you are.

When you stand for being MORAL all the time.

When you walk around acting like they are holier than thou.

Act like that and fuck up, you are going to pay the price for it. If you are open about it, you don't have much to worry about.

The point you made was that one party likes to hide and cover things up. The other likes to be up front and honest. I'm glad you made that observation Tony, or that I just pointed it out to you.

Comment

You make a good point Tony, but the bottom line is most Americans don't like a hypocrite Tony. That's what it's more about. It just so happens that he's a Republican and that makes it better.

Like it or not Tony, Craig represents the Republican party, and the Republican party represents him.

When you hide and condone things that you are.

When you stand for being MORAL all the time.

When you walk around acting like they are holier than thou.

Act like that and fuck up, you are going to pay the price for it. If you are open about it, you don't have much to worry about.

The point you made was that one party likes to hide and cover things up. The other likes to be up front and honest. I'm glad you made that observation Tony, or that I just pointed it out to you.
                that is a blanket statement that shows how ignorant people can be to play party line politics.....The bottom line is that politicians speak out of both sides of their mouths....regardless of party......They all act holier than thou....I mean in the Dem party you have just as much.....the guy who clipped 90K and put it in his fridge....

I do not argue politics since i could give a fuck......but you are naive if you think there is honesty in either party....But either party loves to have gullible followers who swallow whatever they are serving up because a DEM or REP said so.....open your eyes man

Comment

What about Barney Frank, Studds and McGrevery.....all Dems who hid their cock sucking

Transparent party you say....hmmmm....read the NY Times about the new scandal with Hillary

Also the Raytheon Missile Technology given to China by the Clintons for 600K

The list goes on......My only point is that both parties are crooked....

Ia m sure you can make a list as long or longer about republicans

Comment

ted kennedy killed a woman and he is a Dem.

robert KKK byrd is a racist who was in the klan also a Dem.

both parties have losers. Whats your point?
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i would like for someone to name ONE politician that admitted to something BEFORE they got caught! they won't even admit to it after they are caught.
                      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

It stands for Notre Dame sucks
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                          It stands for Notre Dame sucks

I'm sensing an Anger Management Issue here ... you need a little Coffee w/LD time ??

Left foot , right foot ... move forward brother !

PS - Save me a pickle at the General Store !!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                            ted kennedy killed a woman and he is a Dem.

robert KKK byrd is a racist who was in the klan also a Dem.

both parties have losers. Whats your point?
                            Yes both parties have there share of losers, but the diffrence is the Republican party likes to tote themselfs as being the "moral party". The point is, stop acting like something you are not. And when I say that I don't mean you, I mean the party it's self. Like I said in a round about way. The Republican party acts like it's here to do god's work for him and a lot of people follow that, and the others follow because they don't like paying taxes. Is it in the bible where it says Money the root of all evel? Hitler would tell the German people "God is with us" as well.

I don't know where hooterguy stands, but if you read what he posted in this thread that's gotta be one of the most fucked up things I've ever read. He's making it sound like. Oh, that's OK, or it's not that bad that people are dying over there. Or to suggest it's safer to live in Iraq than it is in the good old USA.

For those who support the war why don't YOU pack up for a change move your ass over there and conolize Iraq. You know, like the we tamed the savage Indians back in the day. George Bush shoot'em up old Wild West Texas style.

Why was Washington D.C used in the survey? Maybe it was used because according to the Census Bureau, in Washington D.C in 2005 the % of Blacks 57%. The % of Hispanic 8.6%. So my guess is that he got it from a pro rightwing site. The party of Reagan. More like the party of David Duke and Strom Thurmond (Who by the way fathered a child with a black woman), and Trent Lott who said the nation would have been better off had Thurmond been elected. Just stop pretending.

Comment

Yes both parties have there share of losers, but the diffrence is the Republican party likes to tote themselfs as being the "moral party". The point is, stop acting like something you are not. And when I say that I don't mean you, I mean the party it's self. Like I said in a round about way. The Republican party acts like it's here to do god's work for him and a lot of people follow that, and the others follow because they don't like paying taxes. Is it in the bible where it says Money the root of all evel? Hitler would tell the German people "God is with us" as well.

I don't know where hooterguy stands, but if you read what he posted in this thread that's gotta be one of the most fucked up things I've ever read. He's making it sound like. Oh, that's OK, or it's not that bad that people are dying over there. Or to suggest it's safer to live in Iraq than it is in the good old USA.

For those who support the war why don't YOU pack up for a change move your ass over there and conolize Iraq. You know, like the we tamed the savage Indians back in the day. George Bush shoot'em up old Wild West Texas style.

Why was Washington D.C used in the survey? Maybe it was used because according to the Census Bureau, in Washington D.C in 2005 the % of Blacks 57%. The % of Hispanic 8.6%. So my guess is that he got it from a pro rightwing site. The party of Reagan. More like the party of David Duke and Strom Thurmond (Who by the way fathered a child with a black woman), and Trent Lott who said the nation would have been better off had Thurmond been elected. Just stop pretending.

Bear Down.....you are making blanket statements which are just stereotypes.....Thurmond is dead.....Reagan is dead.....

I get nervous when a person defends parties instead of issues.......They love people like you who believe everything they cram down your throat.....

Comment

Working...
                              X