Soonerbud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21
    No hard feelings at all man. Besides, when college foots rolls around, we're on the same sideline, THE LOSING ONE:

that is true kb
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Done. Spurs win I send you $100. Cavs win you send me $500.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg
        What's so funny?

Comment

Come on ..... still waiting for my Canadian Sage Brush !

the email you requested awaits your perusal

Comment

KB, That is why I hated the discussion to get so far out of hand. But you are right come Foots we are on the same sideline. And quite frankly, the discussion was NO big deal. I enjoyed both you and Jacks input.
            I have always respected you and your posts, and always will. Why? Because you have class (pay attention Ville) and obviously are mature enough to understand how opinions and being a fan works.
            As for you Ville, I think it is hilarious that an ignoramace like you would call me a NUT job. You have NOTHING to add to most discussions except a smart ass mouth and a bad attitude. Your knowledge is shown by the way you run you mouth......but never have a fact to bring to the table. So what I need you to do, is go do some fishing Huck Finn and leave sports discussion to people who can do it as educated adults..........NUT job, the only wasted time in this thread was the time I just spent responding to your stupidity!
            "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

please join hands and rock back and forth to a rendition of COOMBAYA!!!

Comment

Bump for Gameday!

Comment

Yeah baby...............Thinking about taking the Cavs, getting a Spurs win and making some $$$$$. Problem is I would have to cheer for the Savior...........I'll let you know what I do for tonight! Looking forward to it...............I really hope that the line starts down so I can take the Spurs, but I will try to make $$$$ either way!!!
                  "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                    Yeah baby...............Thinking about taking the Cavs, getting a Spurs win and making some $$$$$. Problem is I would have to cheer for the Savior...........I'll let you know what I do for tonight! Looking forward to it...............I really hope that the line starts down so I can take the Spurs, but I will try to make $$$$ either way!!!
                    That's exactly what I have...$100 on the Spurs in the series and will probably take the Cavs in the game, just waiting for Kaptain to post his plays.

GL to all!
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• I love he call Jack...............hell I may turn out to be a Lebron fan after all...lol!!
                      "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

• Well................what can I say? Tough night for the Savior!! 14 points, 4 assist, 7 rebounds........Like I said, things would be tough against San Antonio. Well KB ONE down brother. I ended up buying the Spurs down to 5, turns out I didn't need to. But with Daniel Gibson running around throwing in shots at the end, I am glad I did.
                        I will say this to all of you. I am NOT a Spurs fan at all. But I will tell you what, how my dumb ass could EVER leave Tim Duncan out of any discussions about GREATNESS is crazy.
                        3 rings 3 FINALS MVP, and how about the line tonight 24 points and 13 boards. Like I said, I am not a Spurs fan, but I am a sports purist or traditionalist and to watch a team run the pick and roll that well.......incredible. I coach alot of basketball, and it make NO difference what level of play it is. Watching that play ran as properly as the Spurs do it, it is beautiful. Tim Duncan is definately a GREAT one!! Well its on to game TWO on Sunday KB.
                        "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

• Originally posted by soonerbud
                          Jack how old are you?? I mean are you a young guy? When David Thompson came out of North Carolina State to the NBA he could jump and touch the TOP of the glass (leave a coin there) I have NEVER seen anyone with the jumps that guy had. When you lead the 74 Wolfpack to the title beating UCLA in the semis, the ONLY player to be an All Star in both the ABA and NBA. Scored 73 points against Detroit. Had the Skywalker been disciplined enough to stay away from the nose candy, God only knows what he could have done. That is why I wondered how old you are, because I watched him at Denver in the old ABA against Doc. He was something very special.
                          As you corrected me with my mistake on Oscar Robertson, perhaps you should go back and check some facts yourself Sooner...only player to be an All-Star? In reading this post again, I am amazed as you seem to be knowledgeable but seem to have forgotten some great ABA players that made an impact on the NBA level. Ever hear of Dr. J? There has to be 10 -15 players that were all-stars in both leagues. You should know better than that!
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Jack....I am sorry in my haste to put that post out, it should have read "The only player to be MVP of the ABA and NBA All Star game. Obviously, Doc, Moses, Artis Gilmore etc were in both All Star Games. Thank you for pointing this error out to me....................but don't be running down the GREAT DT!!lol
                            "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Working...
                            X